babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
All 3 of Lilly's sections were in the shower , the last time i saw Lilly in the shower they seemed to have improved the bad lighting situation , last night is was back to being dark again .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-09-2011 17:55
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I didn't miss anything then - I HATE THE BLOODY STUPID SHOWER SET!! annoyedannoyedannoyed

I hope Kerry's shows is on the normal mattress set mmm what a woman... eekeekeek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2011 17:59 by SirAssAlot.)
16-09-2011 17:59
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

[split] On Babestation Xtreme Tonight (Info Only)
Why? Why? Why? more Killergram garbage?
16-09-2011 19:38
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

RE: [split] On Babestation Xtreme Tonight (Info Only)
(16-09-2011 19:38 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Why? Why? Why? more Killergram garbage?

Ofcon are strangling the adult broadcasters who, in turn, are enjoying being bummed by them.
16-09-2011 20:46
m100 Away
Banned

(16-09-2011 17:55 )mr mystery Wrote:  All 3 of Lilly's sections were in the shower , the last time i saw Lilly in the shower they seemed to have improved the bad lighting situation , last night is was back to being dark again .

Just think of the money she saves on water bills at home! Or are the producers trying to tell her something.

PS Killergram's stuff is shit even before it's cut down.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
16-09-2011 22:22
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(16-09-2011 22:22 )m100 Wrote:  Just think of the money she saves on water bills at home! Or are the producers trying to tell her something.

You could be right on that cause she's done the boring /stupid shower show EVERY TIME she's been on the nude show...

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
16-09-2011 22:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

IMO the channel is nowhere as interesting as it used to be , i spend less and less money on Xtreme these days , i just occasionally watch the odd live show , if it wasn't the the live shows i wouldn't bother at all , it was fairly good some time ago when they were using and filming a lot of new G/G scenes featuring the regular BS girls both live and recorded , but nowadays they show a lot of old recorded live shows , to much Killegram B/G rubbish and to many B/G scenes featuring Sensi the bloody cleaner , non of which i am interesting in watching , Killergram B/G is a total turn off for me .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2011 16:05 by mr mystery.)
16-09-2011 23:35
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I guess there's no Kerry Louise tonight cause Jess West is on the nude show & guess what she's on the mattress sets SurprisedSurprisedSurprised Hmm why can't they do that with Lilly or is that the only way she can get a shower!!!!! Blush

So much for Crapstation letting us know that there's no Kerry tonight. Some Kerry fans should ask for their money back!!!

(This post was last modified: 17-09-2011 00:34 by SirAssAlot.)
16-09-2011 23:41
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

I haven't watched for weeks and won't til they bring back lesbian live shows and wall to wall BS girls. Are you listening BSX producers?
17-09-2011 07:52
fullbunger Offline
Junior Poster

I notice that the Babestation rep has not posted for a while, the toys must have been well and truly thrown out of the pram !!!!

Oh yes, have not wasted any money recently on BSX either, and judging by the recent posts that seems like a good decision.

Might look again when hell freezes over.
17-09-2011 15:40
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra