babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

noodles Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
(19-09-2012 00:32 )godfather214 Wrote:  lori said she going to 'reach her peak' on bsx at 00:50,
said she did it before,
what does this actually mean in terms of what she shows? legs spread etc?

Im also not sure I should take the £5 risk lol

No such luck on the last one - the best you got was a hand thong while spreading her legs, while basically doing her best 'When Harry met Sally' impression for the people on the phone, with a little bit of additional writhing around and animated faces while glancing into the camera.

So not expecting anything more on the next one but we live in hope. At least she did a bit more than just sit there with her legs glued together like she has done pretty much every other time!
19-09-2012 00:44
Find all posts by this user
godfather214 Offline
Junior Poster

(19-09-2012 00:44 )noodles Wrote:  No such luck on the last one - the best you got was a hand thong while spreading her legs, while basically doing her best 'When Harry met Sally' impression for the people on the phone, with a little bit of additional writhing around and animated faces while glancing into the camera.

So not expecting anything more on the next one but we live in hope. At least she did a bit more than just sit there with her legs glued together like she has done pretty much every other time!

are you watching her 2nd peak aswell? any luck with full frontal?
19-09-2012 00:54
noodles Offline
Junior Poster

(19-09-2012 00:54 )godfather214 Wrote:  are you watching her 2nd peak aswell? any luck with full frontal?

Yes, only appear about 20 seconds ago. Legs glued together or hand thong at the moment but the other girl has the phone, so Lori is waiting for her to finish I guess.
19-09-2012 00:57
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Save your money...

[Image: image.jpg]

19-09-2012 01:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
noodles Offline
Junior Poster

(19-09-2012 01:05 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Save your money...

Lori didn't get near the phone! I'm off to bed!
19-09-2012 01:08
godfather214 Offline
Junior Poster

lol thanks for letting us know, cant beleive they hyped it up ! typical!
19-09-2012 01:10
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Like I said, once bitten twice shy. Thanks for confirming what I expected from babestation.
19-09-2012 01:24
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Never mind lori 'reaching her peak' I think babestation 'reached there peak' in the lie department tonight!!!
19-09-2012 01:27
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I think what's surprising is that anyone should think this is going to be anything other than yet another con. I suppose people who have come fairly recently to this thread won't necessarily know, but nobody should be under any illusions.
I'm also losing respect for Lori in going along with this. Alright I'm sure BS came up with the stupid idea, but she doesn't have to agree to it. I have more time for the girls who won't pretend they're going to do full frontal on Extreme and stick to this.
It also makes me suspicious about the way they're going to sell the new channel. Will we get even more of the "Babestation girls going all the way" shite than ever?
19-09-2012 09:14
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

(19-09-2012 09:14 )SteveHG Wrote:  I think what's surprising is that anyone should think this is going to be anything other than yet another con. I suppose people who have come fairly recently to this thread won't necessarily know, but nobody should be under any illusions.
I'm also losing respect for Lori in going along with this. Alright I'm sure BS came up with the stupid idea, but she doesn't have to agree to it. I have more time for the girls who won't pretend they're going to do full frontal on Extreme and stick to this.
It also makes me suspicious about the way they're going to sell the new channel. Will we get even more of the "Babestation girls going all the way" shite than ever?

I agree. I never shelled out a fiver last night because I new it was going to be a con. I wonder if the girls get stick on twitter/facebook for going along with the producers tricks?
19-09-2012 09:30
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra