babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
Agree with the above reply by Shawn entirely. It's the broadcasters here who are the real problem.
No guts at all.
It's not the fault of the ladies.
20-09-2012 12:21
Find all posts by this user
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(20-09-2012 12:21 )blackjaques Wrote:  It's not the fault of the ladies.

That doesn't tell the whole story. One Babestation girl told me that she refuses to have anything to do with the promotion of Babestation Xtreme. That must have been a year ago now and she's still working on Babestation today, so contrary to what you and Shawnwilson imply it seems like it is possible for a girl to say no.
20-09-2012 13:25
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

(20-09-2012 13:25 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  
(20-09-2012 12:21 )blackjaques Wrote:  It's not the fault of the ladies.

That doesn't tell the whole story. One Babestation girl told me that she refuses to have anything to do with the promotion of Babestation Xtreme. That must have been a year ago now and she's still working on Babestation today, so contrary to what you and Shawnwilson imply it seems like it is possible for a girl to say no.

I never implied that all the girls were forced to sell extreme. I said the girls that do promote, are told what to say by the producers. Im sure if a girl wants no part of the scams, then she doesn't do it, like you said about the girl who refused a year ago.
20-09-2012 13:53
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

Whatever the situation, I find it very strange that, in any discussion about the good and bad points of BSX, NO Cellcast person ever enters the forum to debate with the potential customers.

What an odd bunch.
20-09-2012 19:19
fullbunger Offline
Junior Poster

Well there we go, by my reckoning we now have around 200 pages saying the same thing !!!!
20-09-2012 20:32
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

(20-09-2012 19:19 )blackjaques Wrote:  Whatever the situation, I find it very strange that, in any discussion about the good and bad points of BSX, NO Cellcast person ever enters the forum to debate with the potential customers.

What an odd bunch.

What are they gonna say? 'sorry for conning you night after night!'
20-09-2012 23:26
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(20-09-2012 19:19 )blackjaques Wrote:  Whatever the situation, I find it very strange that, in any discussion about the good and bad points of BSX, NO Cellcast person ever enters the forum to debate with the potential customers.

What an odd bunch.

I think theres a language problem does anyone speak fluent cellcast

im always open to positive change
21-09-2012 08:36
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Haha, babestation are at it again tonight with there 'reaching there peak' nonsense. just give me 5 minutes with the producer, and il reach his peak...with my fist!!!
21-09-2012 23:24
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

This is Charlie "reaching her peak" Huh ...

[Image: image.jpg]

22-09-2012 00:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
jonnyalpha Offline
Getting Better

Huh I have subscribed to this so called xtreme channel in the past and have learned my lesson they will entice you with promises of what you want to see just to get you to buy it. Let's be honest here we would all love to see our fav babe showing the goodies but that is exactly what they (the owners/broadcasters} know. So after being let down on numerous occasions with what they advertise compared to what they deliver I no longer watch xtreme.
As for misleading advertising/promotion well yeah isn't that what all selling is about lure you in just to get your money its all open ended stuff, OK lori reaches her peak. Peak of what ? Mount fucking Everest it's all hype but we still buy into it. The only way for this to change is for us and it is us as a community to stop buying it, why do you think their changing the name because it's a marketing gimmick maybe that X stands for X rated content. NO that X stands for xtra revenue for us.

:rolleyes:Here I go again I'm on one
22-09-2012 01:10
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra