Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Last night's freeview show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night's freeview show
The freeview show on channel 99 last night was Live 99 from 1.00am until 5.00am when it switched over to Babestation 1. There were just 2 girls on, Lexi Lowe and Tia Jones. Very nice, I had not seen either of them before.
The show was spoilt however because over 2 hours of it was in the dreaded split screen format. I thought we had seen the last of this. Babestation stopped using it some months ago. There were many complaints about it on the forum at the time.
The music was quite good, more like Bangbabe's music than Babestation's.
Some screenshots from the 4 hours are below in chronological order.
Click on a pic to enlarge

[Image: vlcsnap-4156837_thumb.jpg] [Image: vlcsnap-4158818_thumb.jpg]
[Image: vlcsnap-4159828_thumb.jpg] [Image: vlcsnap-4163012_thumb.jpg]
[Image: vlcsnap-4163965_thumb.jpg] [Image: vlcsnap-4168368_thumb.jpg]
[Image: vlcsnap-4169320_thumb.jpg] [Image: vlcsnap-4169797_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2010 18:13 by TheWatcher.)
25-02-2010 12:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Last night's freeview show
I recorded the freeview show last night from 1.am-5.30 , the picture quality is very good , better than sky, but i was a bit disappointed when they started advertising all the Babestation girls photos that you can download to your phone and giving out the BS phone numbers in order to do this , the show had only been on a few minutes when they started to do this , also on my recording the show did not switch to BS1 until 5.am the "WATCHER" states on the above post that on is recording the show switches to BS1 at 4.am , i am in the Yorkshire tv area so maybe in different areas of the country the hours the show goes out are different

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-02-2010 16:57
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

My mistake. It did switch at 5am not 4am.
The PVR time indicator counts from the start of the recording as 0.00. this was at 1.00am so I was misled.
I have corrected my earlier post.
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2010 18:14 by TheWatcher.)
25-02-2010 18:13
mr mystery Away

I recorded last nights freeview show from 1.am-5.am , it was a much improved compared to the other shows i had seen , there was NO split screen and NO adverts or interruptions by BS . Selina was on first covered in oil and legs wide open to the camera and rubbing ice cubes all over her body, she was then joined by Tia not in a 2-4-1 but 2 girls 2 phones, Tia then did a solo section with oil before being joined by Selina in a very good 2-4-1 with plenty of oil being rubbed all over each girls bodies. Selina then did a very good solo section with her bum to camera and putting ice cubes down the top of her bum crack, Tia then finished off the show in a solo section .. I would just like to add that the picture quality is far better than that of BS , the camera work is also better than BS, also it was a much more explicit than any thing BS puts on freeview , the camera man was zooming right in to boobs, bums and pussy's all night long ! (with knickers on of course)

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 12:55 by mr mystery.)
27-02-2010 12:55
ddontheweb Offline
Junior Poster

Amazing show last night - the girls went through five bottle of oil. Eden Black was especially hot. Great show, better than any of the other freeview channels.
28-02-2010 13:47
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Only saw the first 90 minutes of the show last night.
Never seen so much oil used before.
Main pic is Eden Black. I'd never seen her before. I missed her when she was on the sexstation webshow recently.
Lexi Lowe is in the 2 other pics, which will enlarge if clicked.

[Image: 2010-02-28-130619.jpg]

[Image: 2010-02-28-130834_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-02-28-131013_thumb.jpg]
28-02-2010 16:14
wildfowler Offline
Male performer

If that was the free show I can only guess how horny the pay show was, he he

James Wildfowler

http://www.jameswildfowler.com
28-02-2010 19:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I just saw the first hour at 1.00am last night.
The whole hour was Foxy, from the sexstation webshow, covered in oil.

[Image: 2010-03-01-111133.jpg]
01-03-2010 13:47
mr mystery Away

Just checked my recording of the freeview show and Foxy was the only girl on the entire 4 hours that the freeview show transmits , the live show went off air for a short time while Foxy was on her break , but they did not switch to Partyland this time but did the same as sky Live 960 and put a loop on of French Cloe and Toni Samantha sat on a sofa, but they did not put a timer on screen as they do on sky counting down and telling you how long it will be until Foxy returns ,so any one watching on freeview would not have a clue how long it would be until she returns or even if Foxy was going to return .. It was another good show with plenty of oil being used and great camera work , far better than BS..

01-03-2010 17:56
mr mystery Away

Another good show last night, Valery Summer opened the show and was very good using oil and getting in some great positions , she was then replaced by Lexi Lowe who was also very good using plenty of oil , the camera work was also very good with the camera man zooming in that close to boobs and bums that you could almost lick em. Valery then joined Lexi on the phones not a 2-4-1 but a 2 girls 2 phones , Valery then did a solo section before being replaced by Lexi , Lexi was on from around 3.am-5.am on her own . So all in all a top show with some good girls great camera work and picture quality , the show is like a breath of fresh air on freeview , it is a no nonsense sex chat show that does not use fancy sets or gimmicks in order to get you to watch or call

06-03-2010 13:06

Click here to watch Studio 66