Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Babe Channel - Picture Quality/HD

JET-OIL-FAN Offline
Junior Poster

Which babe channel will be the first to go HD?
Who do you think will be the first channel to go high definition? can you imagine how fantastic it would be to talk to a girl and see her HD in front of your very eyes. It would surely give the channel a distinct advantage over the rest. My hope is Babestation but i have a soft spot and hard of courseBig Grin for some of the girls. Charlie C Heart
25-02-2010 22:43
Find all posts by this user
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Which babe channel will be the first to go HD?
Babestation of course because they make the most money, but honestly i don't think any babechannels will go HD unfortunately.

(This post was last modified: 25-02-2010 22:51 by Josh187.)
25-02-2010 22:50
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

I think it will be an awful idea to go HD for the babe channels because HD will be very unkind to the majority of the girls. It will highlight the breast surgery scars, bad boob jobs, fake orange tan, layers of make up caked on, cellulite etc that so many of the girls have. Leave them as they are.

Now 3D would be the more interesting option...
26-02-2010 11:31
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

They wouldnt it would be too expensive

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
26-02-2010 16:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

They should not go HD. Too expensive anyway I think, and sometimes HD isn't all its cracked up to be. Leave things as they are - if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Important
27-02-2010 01:44
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

First to go if any I’d say babstation because their established original brand who have generally been the ones to experiment first. As another poster already said because their ones with the money to experiment. But I don’t think HD would be a particularly good idea as it would be extra cost to the show without any return and ultimately it’s all about profit margins. I also think 3D on the other hand would be an interesting innovation for the babe channels. The only problem with that is watching 3D at the moment requires everyone to be watching in 3D otherwise you are going to get a slightly blurred screen performance. Saying that apparently in America they've been selling 3D TVs pretty rapidly so maybe in a few years time if we all have 3D TVs then it might be more prevalent then.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
12-05-2010 00:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I don't think any of them will.
They already do not use the maximum resolution on freeview at present as can be seen from the picture quality.
e.g. the video for Babestation is transmitted at only 544x576 instead of 720x576 that is used by BBC1 and other main channels.
12-05-2010 10:36
wade_wilson Offline
Shandy

after finally replacing my telly for a nice 42" screen, the babe channels are just awful to watch!! they need to go HD as its just off putting!!
31-05-2010 15:08
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I hope they don't. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
31-05-2010 15:35
wade_wilson Offline
Shandy

(31-05-2010 15:35 )Regenerated Wrote:  I hope they don't. Sad

why not? have you seen how bad it looks on a decent size screen? blurry has hell and its just like watching a low quality web stream!
31-05-2010 15:39
Thread Closed