Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

Dani Thompson

stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Dani Thompson
Thanks for the caps TDK2008!! Smile

I'd also like to put in a request to all kind-hearted and considerate Members (like I did on Dani's The Pad Vids thread!) - please can some vids be posted on this gorgeous lady - she has been looking magnificent on Party Talk so far Big Grin

Many thanks!! Smile
13-03-2010 20:23
Find all posts by this user
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dani Thompson
(13-03-2010 20:23 )stueyboy Wrote:  Thanks for the caps TDK2008!! Smile

Thanks for the thanks. I don't have the tools to post my videos so caps are the next best thing. Better than nothing right Wink.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
16-03-2010 11:05
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Dani on 908 now with pole set. Great stuff but she has legs Mr Cameraman!! can we get to see them at some time? Whats the point of having a pole dance set and only showing from the waist up!! She has her red thigh length boots on and she is having to give a high kick just to show them. Get a gripannoyedannoyedannoyed
17-03-2010 16:41
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Rolleyes RE: Dani Thompson
(17-03-2010 16:41 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Dani on 908 now with pole set. Great stuff but she has legs Mr Cameraman!! can we get to see them at some time? Whats the point of having a pole dance set and only showing from the waist up!! She has her red thigh length boots on and she is having to give a high kick just to show them. Get a gripannoyedannoyedannoyed

I agree mate - all of the Babechannels are similar in very rarely giving us fullbody shots when the girls stand up Sad

Isn't it what you would expect from a girl doing a pole dance, that you could see the whole of their body up on screen? Rolleyes

I really like the fact that PartyTalk are bringing in different sets, but it does seem a bit odd having a camera so close up that you can only see from waist upwards.
It also doesn't help having graphics so big they cover about a third of the screen bladewave

But these changes are very new so I hope they will be able to alter things a little bit - it would be great if they could.
17-03-2010 17:03
Kiss Your Boots Offline
Master Poster

Dani is in her boots again this morning. Can't control myself Wink

The world should be flooded with caps and vids of our Dani, but I can never get the website to work! Never the less, happy watching on 907 all!!!

20-03-2010 10:29
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Wink RE: Dani Thompson
(20-03-2010 10:29 )Kiss Your Boots Wrote:  Dani is in her boots again this morning. Can't control myself Wink

The world should be flooded with caps and vids of our Dani, but I can never get the website to work! Never the less, happy watching on 907 all!!!

I agree mate, we really need to have lots more vids and caps of this gorgeous woman (I'd do it myself but sorry I'm useless with computers and the know-how to do these things) Rolleyes

Dani's looking more happy since she went to PartyTalk, maybe getting away from the early mornings on Early Bird has helped.

She's also had several outfit changes today which is nice, it keeps things fresh (although sometimes one outfit can be that great I'd like her to keep it on all day, but u can't have everything!)

There are lots of things about Dani which just scream "horny", e.g. the stilletto boots, beautiful curvy body, sexy eyebrows, amazing eyes, and those long manicured nails Blush

People who don't watch these channels are missing out!! Smile
20-03-2010 15:27
ALI 35 Offline
Senior Poster

Agree stueyboy it would be great to see dani on night show's Smile dani looks fantastic every time u see her on screenSmile
20-03-2010 17:01
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

(20-03-2010 15:27 )stueyboy Wrote:  
(20-03-2010 10:29 )Kiss Your Boots Wrote:  Dani is in her boots again this morning. Can't control myself Wink

I agree mate, we really need to have lots more vids and caps of this gorgeous woman (I'd do it myself but sorry I'm useless with computers and the know-how to do these things) Rolleyes

Dani's looking more happy since she went to PartyTalk, maybe getting away from the early mornings on Early Bird has helped.

She's also had several outfit changes today which is nice, it keeps things fresh (although sometimes one outfit can be that great I'd like her to keep it on all day, but u can't have everything!)

There are lots of things about Dani which just scream "horny", e.g. the stilletto boots, beautiful curvy body, sexy eyebrows, amazing eyes, and those long manicured nails Blush

People who don't watch these channels are missing out!! Smile

Preach Brother Preach

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
20-03-2010 17:47
redcafe112 Offline
Junior Poster

Dani's a hot chick but it's becoming tiresome seeing her in knee high boots all the time. It would be nice to see her mix it up a bit. Boots, a variety of different shoes and even barefeet. At the moment you can always expect her to wear boots whenever she's on the show.
21-03-2010 09:43
Kiss Your Boots Offline
Master Poster

(21-03-2010 09:43 )redcafe112 Wrote:  At the moment you can always expect her to wear boots whenever she's on the show.

And whats wrong with that? Wink

But honestly, she can mix it up a bit for me, just so long as she doens't stop wearing those kinky boots altogether! Heart

21-03-2010 10:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV