Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Laura - Caps & Vids

LauraBates Offline
Master Poster

RE: Laura - Caps & Vids
no worries babes, iv not got my shifts yet as soon as i know i will let you all know when im on xxx

(07-04-2010 13:40 )little gimp Wrote:  Thank you for all the pictures Laura thats very nice of you,do you know when you will be making our TV screens beautiful again?

find me on webcam x
07-04-2010 17:21
Find all posts by this user
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

I love the way that Laura looks right into the camara between calls teasing her lips with those beautiful long nails,it's one of the many reasons I love her so much.
18-04-2010 21:31
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Laura is deff one of my favourite girls right now. That little under the knicker shot is incredible
18-04-2010 23:05
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

she's gorgeous. not seen her until earlier today & have to say what a beautiful surprise. also a bit surprised to see she was on CP, a) because i thought i'd remember such a hot babe & b) she looked a little nervous so i presumed she was new to the biz. nerves or not tho the potential in this girl is sky high, she's great now & i think she will just get better. plus i like the girls that come on here to interact with us babe fans. so if u read this laura, i hope the pad/bangbabes can keep u around for a long time. any ambitions of doing nights at some point? your very beautiful, keep in touch with us here & i hope popularity will grow as i'm sure it will.
19-04-2010 04:36
LauraBates Offline
Master Poster

hello guys thankyou all for watching yesterday! yes i am working both channels at the moment! thanks for the pics that have been posted aswell....!
mrben thankyou babes and i hope they keep me around aswell..! erm i have thought about nights but right now im loving the days so maybe a thought for the future! nervous lol im not nervous darling i was tired yesterday though so maybe that was coming across as nervous!
but thankyou all again for showing your support i really appreciate it x

find me on webcam x
19-04-2010 10:12
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Laura you now have your own Caps & Vids thread in The Pad section....

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid493834
19-04-2010 11:19
Revrev Offline
Senior Poster

Another gorgeous girl... especially when in a short skirt with panties to flash!

So many beautiful women who have blessed us with their jiggly bits over the years...
Lynda Leigh, Vikki Peach, Verity Strict all good in 2018
08-05-2010 06:13
Thread Closed