Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels

papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
despite Nicole,Priya and Alice's efforts im finding tonights pickings slim

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
08-05-2017 01:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Just had a quick flick through the Freeview channels to see who is on tonight and saw Lori, Jada, Priya and Caty Cole. It's like it's 2010 all over again! Seven years later and the same girls dominating our screens (and outside Priya I reckon the other three are around a decade apiece!). Another reason why these channels are long past their prime...just like the girls they use.
14-05-2017 00:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ I was actually just about to write the same thing. One of the BIG problems with the babe channels is the repetitive line-ups, featuring the same faces (tits & arses) that we've seen a million times before. Especially on BS. I mean, HOW MANY fuckin' times do we need to see Lori & one, or both, of those bloody twins in a week? It's just Groundhog Day with thee channels, and when they do unearth new talent they barely use them.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-05-2017 00:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It isn't just the repetition of babes but repetition of outfits, sets, gimmicks, pecking orders and poor camerawork.
I wouldn't object to repetition of babes so much if the stints showed some imagination, creativity and ambition but they don't. However the channels clearly don't feel the need to do so as it is purely an operation in ruthless money grabbing.
Screw as much money as possible out of as many people as possible while making as little effort as possible, showing as little ambition as possible, spending as little money as possible using as little a resource as possible to make as bigger profit as possible.

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2017 00:35 by Snooks.)
14-05-2017 00:31
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Yep have to agree it's really dire tonight. BS looking particularly tired and jaded (no pun Intended though Jada actually looks to be trying a bit with some oil at least)Wink
S66 badly shooting itself in both feet with its scheduling. Caty exercising her pecking order rights with a day show, whilst their only ray of hope Tori Lee is consigned to a shared DBS. Welcome to Saturday night. annoyed
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2017 01:01 by SteveHG.)
14-05-2017 01:00
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Shit night, despite my top 3 faves all being on they are stuck having to share a set, maybe i need to become a fan of Lori, the twins, Lucy Zara and Clare Richards then i will never have anything to complain about as they all get special treatmentRolleyes
14-05-2017 01:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(14-05-2017 00:18 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Just had a quick flick through the Freeview channels to see who is on tonight and saw Lori, Jada, Priya and Caty Cole. It's like it's 2010 all over again! Seven years later and the same girls dominating our screens (and outside Priya I reckon the other three are around a decade apiece!). Another reason why these channels are long past their prime...just like the girls they use.

I would have no problem with them being on if they still worked to the level they where in 2010, only Jada still makes an effort in that list and its not coincidence that since she has cut back to 1 or 2 shows a month she has got better again, as her shows have become an event now and worth watching,
The others you list just look burnt out like the best thing they could do was have 6 months away from the shows,
They have no new ideas it's always the same old outfit doing the same old routeen,
I think bs must take some of the blame as you just now Priya is looking at Jada and thinking shit I could never do a show like that I am on 3 more times this week and would be knackered by next weekend,
A Lori going all out twice a month like she use to at elite would be an event I would not want to miss,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-05-2017 10:55
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe this thread needs to renamed Usual Night on The Babe Channels now
14-05-2017 12:26
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

For eroticism, Dayshows are vastly superior.
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2017 12:57 by Rake.)
14-05-2017 12:57
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Most days on the dayshows are rubbish too, maybe someone should start a "rubbish day on the channels" thread
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2017 16:05 by Joey 27.)
14-05-2017 15:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV