Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Edit: Considered selling full eps on DVD, now won't

sakurasakuradax Offline
Junior Poster

Edit: Considered selling full eps on DVD, now won't
*deleted
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 22:17 by sakurasakuradax.)
08-03-2010 01:41
Find all posts by this user
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

RE: Considering selling full eps on DVD
I thought the idea of a forum was to share stuff with each other not sell it to one another!

I think just about all of us could record endless footage to DVD and offer to sell it but we don't, we share no matter how little time some may have they still mange to do it!

Maybe try a car boot sale or walk around Pubs with your offer!

So thanks for one of the most gracious offers I have seen on this forum Rolleyes .....................

But really until you learn to share....................... NO THANKS!
08-03-2010 08:16
sakurasakuradax Offline
Junior Poster

Each to their own Blue, my time is mine, yours is yours. You keep up the good work, everyone appreciates your saintly gifts.

I'll remove the offer as I expect the forum backs your stance.

I'll also consider uploading at some point to show I'm not the dodgy chap you make me out to be.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 22:15 by sakurasakuradax.)
08-03-2010 22:02
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(08-03-2010 22:02 )sakurasakuradax Wrote:  Each to their own Blue, my time is mine, yours is yours. You keep up the good work, everyone appreciates your saintly gifts.

I'll remove the offer as I expect the forum backs your stance.

I'll also consider uploading at some point to show I'm not the dodgy chap you make me out to be.

First of all I don't speak for the whole forum if some agree with me fine if they do not, that as I have stated before is also fine, some out there may have wished to take you up on your offer.

Secondly your attempt at sarcasm was rather pathetic tbh with the saintly gifts comment, everyone on here SHARES their pics and vids and in my time here you are the first person to ask for any money for a video, but yeah there I go being all holier than thou again eh? Rolleyes

And thirdly and some may consider more importantly the only person to "make you out to be a dodgy chap" is yourself with your offer in the first place!

When you find the time to do so I shall look forward to your uploads.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 22:35 by Bluearmy71.)
08-03-2010 22:34
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Edit: Considered selling full eps on DVD, now won't
I have to back Blue here, but not just for the sake jumping on the bandwagon. I actually think the selling of such material could open you and possibly the site up to litigation. Apart from that, selling really defeats the purpose of why we're all here.

I'm sure that there are many downloads provided by our members that you would consider a fair swap for your own recordings.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

08-03-2010 22:46
sakurasakuradax Offline
Junior Poster

It was not sarcasm, I am stating you are generous, hence your popularity here.

I thought my offer was not dodgy at all, so your comment about "pubs and car boot sales" was not welcome. I have in the past offered to pay for your time if you had the material.

Babestar is something people really miss, so if I'm not able or willing to upload it, maybe someone wouldn't mind paying for a stamp/envelope for it to be posted plus the cost of the blank DVD. That way, if someone REALLY wants the footage, they can be happy that there is this as a last resort.

I saw 6 "thanks" for your post belittling my offer vs 1 PM in my inbox, so I see the offer as dead in the water. If someone still wants, they can PM me or offer an alternative.

Re ShadyCee
Thanks for the feedback, those were some of my concerns, hence I feel even more strongly about withdrawing.

For the record, the offer was never about making money or feeling that the fellow members should "owe" me for the footage, but you are right that there is plenty of footage here so that we can say "share and share alike"

As stated to Blue, when/if I can I will upload for you all.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 23:01 by sakurasakuradax.)
08-03-2010 22:46
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(08-03-2010 22:46 )sakurasakuradax Wrote:  It was not sarcasm, I am stating you are generous, hence your popularity here.

I thought my offer was not dodgy at all, so your comment about "pubs and car boot sales" was not welcome. I have in the past offered to pay for your time if you had the material.

Babestar is something people really miss, so if I'm not able or willing to upload it, maybe someone wouldn't mind paying for a stamp/envelope for it to be posted plus the cost of the blank DVD. That way, if someone REALLY wants the footage, they can be happy that there is this as a last resort.

I saw 6 "thanks" for your post belittling my offer vs 1 PM in my inbox, so I see the offer as dead in the water. If someone still wants, they can PM me or offer an alternative.

Well in that case please accept my apology for thinking your comment was meant to be sarcastic.

I know what your are saying about the older shows , we all miss them and we all know the reason why shows can no longer be like that!

So many people give their time and put so much effort into making caps and vids for others for nothing that quite frankly as you could probably tell your request for money I found very offensive, I appreciate people may not have as much time as myself to create caps & vids but it is really all about sharing, maybe if you had worded your initial post similar to the one I have quoted here I may not have had such an issue with it and I feel those who thanked my first post did so because they may have felt the same as I reading your first post and for no other reason than that.

I have heard your opinion as you have mine,maybe we should leave it now?
08-03-2010 23:02
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

I cant help but post this remark from my Econ Professor " where there is Demand , Supply will follow and so will a market (or forum )" Smile
09-03-2010 11:08
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(09-03-2010 11:08 )seancarterjz Wrote:  I cant help but post this remark from my Econ Professor " where there is Demand , Supply will follow and so will a market (or forum )" Smile

Sure that wasnt one of Del Boys quotes Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh
09-03-2010 12:14
sakurasakuradax Offline
Junior Poster

(08-03-2010 23:02 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  Well in that case please accept my apology for thinking your comment was meant to be sarcastic.

I know what your are saying about the older shows , we all miss them and we all know the reason why shows can no longer be like that!

So many people give their time and put so much effort into making caps and vids for others for nothing that quite frankly as you could probably tell your request for money I found very offensive, I appreciate people may not have as much time as myself to create caps & vids but it is really all about sharing, maybe if you had worded your initial post similar to the one I have quoted here I may not have had such an issue with it and I feel those who thanked my first post did so because they may have felt the same as I reading your first post and for no other reason than that.

I have heard your opinion as you have mine,maybe we should leave it now?
No drama mate, hence why i wasn't ever flaming you.

With regards to the stuff, I'll get round to it some day.
12-03-2010 19:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS