Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Elite TV's 1st Birthday

DOBSTER Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV's 1st Birthday
Happy Birthday Elite and congrats on a great channel. April 1st should be great and seeing as the next day is a bank holiday there will be no excuse for an early night Wink. Keep up the great work its much appreciated.
21-03-2010 12:29
Find all posts by this user
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Just a few random things about Elite's first year that came to mind after reading the first post.

Your first shower scene when the plumbing wasn't actually up and running and we had to endure a dry shower scene Rolleyes D'oh. Although, since made up for with some particularly good scenes in the shower.

The first time we saw the alleyway and the response to it.

When you went on the offensive and nicked all the Bangbabe girls, I can see the logic in getting some tried and trusted girls, but, for a new channel trying to create it's own identity I thought it was a mistake, shame you didn't have Cara, Ashley, Sammie and Kitty at that time and you could have avoided all the Bangbabes 4 digs.

When you let your girls wear see-through knickers. That for me was when Elite upped the ante and the other channels had to react.

Good luck with the 3rd channel and the second year and if you can feature some of these things you might live up to your name.

Get you know who back on.

Some pussy rubbing, rather than the inside of the thigh (why?)

The spotlight section, you know we want to see it back, how about part of the special line up on the 1st April.
22-03-2010 00:41
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys!!

I have just been looking at the Elite website and the Elite mobile site. As you are celebrating your 1st birthday can I make a suggestion? Update both these sites to take into account the new girls, old girls leaving and where the current girls appear (Breakfast Club, Days or Nights)?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
27-03-2010 06:55
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

well done Elite on your 1st birthday you have given us some crackers stuniing sexy and gorgeous girls over the year please keep up the good work who is on for the birthday night is it 35p from Derek

partly blind derek
27-03-2010 11:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

whats the bet ally4paige still wont call laugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-03-2010 22:55
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(27-03-2010 22:55 )Hexit Wrote:  whats the bet ally4paige still wont call laugh

You're right - I won't call!! It's because I prefer to let my imagination run riot (and I can't afford it!!)!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
28-03-2010 06:37
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Wow, can't believe it's a year already! But congrats Elite on being one of the best Babe Channels around, at the moment.
28-03-2010 13:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

(28-03-2010 06:37 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(27-03-2010 22:55 )Hexit Wrote:  whats the bet ally4paige still wont call laugh

You're right - I won't call!! It's because I prefer to let my imagination run riot (and I can't afford it!!)!!
m8 it will be what 6 quid?, if you can get through. which is pretty reasonable. then theres no need for imagination, it will be annas magic at work then...

its a 1 off so treat yerself...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-03-2010 03:36
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I know im not whatshisname,thingymejig,saint somethings favourite on this Forum,but i do have a high regard for him,for not only getting Elite up and running,but keeping up the high standard throughout the last year,Elite have been the best,except when Bangbabes imo were doing those awesome 2-4-1s,(that will not make me popular)but have to say the last few weeks have been the best of the channels,keep up the good work,hope the coming year is even better,as for the Jelly Babies and the Jaffa cakes im sure your right(maybe)
Happy Birthday Elite
1st April cant wait

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
29-03-2010 16:46
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

So,

As you know Thursday is our Birthday. Now, we tried to cram all of the action in to one day but it just wouldn't fit (if you have seen some of girls fantastic backsides then you will understand why, we only have 16:9 to work with afterall). So we have decided to give you 2 days of fun. "Hooray" I hear you say, well sadly only one of these will involve £0.35ppm "Boooooooo" I know but have you seen my wage bill?
The £0.35ppm will only be available on channels 914 & 965 so if you want to take advantage of this one day only offer then those are the channels are watch.
So here is the line up for the 1st and the 2nd.

1st
Morning

5:30-10-00: Anastasia (yes she is back! the queen of early mornings our very own Russian import. She runs the place with an iron fist and takes no prisoners. We have missed her SOOOO much and we cant wait to have her back)

Daytime

10:00-21:00:Vikki Thomas (One of the few remaining from the original line up, There is no bigger or better, true Babe Channel royalty and a pillar of strength around here. Such a big part of Elite that people even thought she owned it! We love her and so do the fans. Well here is your chance to talk to er for £0.35ppm, make the most of it!)

10:00-19:00:Hannah P(one of our most recent additions to the Elite line up and a star in the making. You are all warming to her and we are glad to have her on board)

19:00-21:00: Anna Lovato (Well what can we say?.....Ms Lovato has rapidly established herself as one of the biggest names around. In 2010 she will be taking over, mark my words! So we will be celebrating by combining our birthday with launch of her brand new website and what a website it is. If you haven't seen it already then check out the promo to see what to expect from http://www.annalovatoonline.com)

Nighttime

21:00-00:00:Anna Lovato ( Anna's night shows have been legendary, she always gives 100% and you wont get another chance to interact with her @ £0.35ppm (her idea as well so you all owe her a thank you) expect the sparks to fly and maybe if your are lucky a bit of 2-4-1 action!)

21:00-05:30: Dionne Daniels(another member of the original line up and still our very own Elite princess For those of you who have followed Elite from the start then you''ll remember those first times in the alleyway, the spotlight strip, the first Elite 2-4-1's. Anyone fancy a trip down memory lane? )

22:00-03:00:Kitty Lea (from the covers of Nuts and Zoo to the TV in your home, not many bigger debuts bigger than this one in the last year and a great addition to the Elite family. The O so gorgeous Ms Lea and her kookie style are unique amongst the Babe Channels. A true Elite girl and massive part of the team)

23:00-03:00: Delta White (our very own Miss DW, the true definition of Elite, one of the UK's biggest Adult film stars and one of the Babes Channels longest serving babes. From the UK to the US Ms White has made her name and you wont find any bigger names on the Babe Channels. We love her to bits and the place wouldn't be the same without her)

00:00-05:00: Hazel Bond (Last but not least, the heart beat of Elite TV, Hazel keeps us all sane, not only is she incredibly beautiful but also incredibly funny. She has given us some of the most memorable 2-4-1's over the last year and maybe if we are lucky she will give us a birthday to remember)

2nd
Morning

5:30-10-00: Hannah P

Daytime

10:00-21:00: Sammie P (words fail me, feels like she has always been here. One the UK's leading and most beautiful glamour girls. Expect to see a lot more of Ms Pennington in the year ahead as well as the launch of her very own website. A true Elite legend in the making).

10:00-20:00: India Reynolds (another one of our most recent additions to the Elite and sure to become an Elite TV favourite over the coming year. India has made her name in the Lads mags and has now decided to let you all get to know her a little better here at Elite TV. We welcome her with open arms and Im sure you will all do the same)

Nighttime

21:00-00:00:Danica (yes she is back! It doesn't get any bigger, her 9-11 and 9-12 shows have created so much for us all to talk about here on the forum, combined with the fact that not even we know if each one will be here last (and this is straight talk, no BS, that's bullshit not Babe Station, O hold on, no scrub that thought!) this will be a show not to be missed. The Queen of Tease is back in the building!)

21:00-05:30: Caty Cole (undoubtedly the Queen of Elite nights and the winner of this forums very own vote for top babe across all the channels, no one runs a 2-4-1 or 3-4-1 like Ms Cole, She keeps us all in check and even has Afroman eating out of her hand, my prize signing of the last year and a true Elite beauty, Cant wait to get her site launched so you can get to know her even better, all kneel before the Queen! )

00:00-05:00: Gemma Massey (One of the biggest names you can get and now taking the adult word by storm 2010 has Massey written all over it. Not only is she super fit (on this we all agree) but she makes us cakes and Elite wouldn't be Elite without her. Look out for the recent content we have shot for her site as its incredible, including a bit of 2-4-1 action with Ms Lovato, naughty!)

00:00-05:00:Sophia Knight(amazing to think that just last year Sophia was totally unknown! Since joining us last August she has made a huge name for herself and become one of the most popular girls on both the internet and TV. A true Elite Star and peoples favouirte you wont find a more motivated or committed performer across any of the babe channels)

00:00-05:00:Mica Martinez (Well, what a signing, another homegrown Elite star and blessed with a body carved by the hand of the creator himself. Ms Martinez is not only gorgeous but cheeky and charismatic to boot. Expect big things from Mica in 2010 and look out for the launch of her website coming soon)

So now you know who is going to be here, what would you like to see us do with them?

Looking forward to a great few days ahead.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO USSSSSSSSSS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!Big GrinSmileWinkTongueBig GrinSmileWinkTongueBig GrinSmileWinkTongueBig GrinSmileWinkTongue
30-03-2010 16:49
Thread Closed