clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average

Michelle Chase

Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Michelle Chase
(03-06-2010 17:19 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ Oi! You know full well that common sense isn't allowed on this forum. Wink Only believe it when you see it, that way you'll never be disappointed. Hmmm, just need to listen to my own advice from now on then. Big Grin

Common sense? Huh Oh yeah, I remember that vaguely Tongue

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 18:11 by Shady.)
03-06-2010 18:10
Find all posts by this user
styleman Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-06-2010 17:03 )Shady Cee Wrote:  If anyone is going to post news re the future of a model/channel, etc, then the post should be both factual and verifiable. If a post is merely speculation on said topics, then it should be made clear that it's only speculation or just the posters' own opinion(s).

Simply posting a hint which purports to be the truth but which cannot be substantiated, should be treated with the contempt it deserves. There is already enough rumour and speculation accross countless threads, with people letting their imaginations run riot or making assumptions about things they know nothing about.

Should Michelle or Elite feel the need to elaborate on what is happening, then they would be the only sources I would consider reliable.

Ahh if only everything in life and business was as you describe so well in this post then we would all be living in a better, more trustworthy and loyal world! but it could also be said that the first inclination regarding this matter was said by Shelly herself! (in a previous post).
What will be will be, and if this is merely speculation and rumour spreading then the truth shall prove it when it is felt the right time to make it known.
Ohh just as a little clue to this matter have you visited Shelly's website recently http://www.michellechase.co.uk ?
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2010 18:32 by styleman.)
04-06-2010 18:26
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

gorgeous girl. Missing her loads. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
06-06-2010 20:08
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(04-06-2010 18:26 )styleman Wrote:  Ahh if only everything in life and business was as you describe so well in this post then we would all be living in a better, more trustworthy and loyal world!

I was speaking neither of life nor of business. I normally wouldn't engage in pointless rhettoric, but I don't care for your sarcasm and I'll happily make an exception in your case.

So who are you to be making vague non-announcements anyway styleman? Are you connected to Michelle somehow? Your initial post seemed to make it clear that Elite had lost her, yet you chose not to elaborate in any way even when asked directly in a latter post.

Your second post said this was not the time to elaborate, which smacked of the 'I know something you don't know' playground taunt used by attention-seeking kids attempting to improve status amongst their peers. Even your latest response says nothing yet again and continues to avoid answers, so what is your point?

(04-06-2010 18:26 )styleman Wrote:  ...but it could also be said that the first inclination regarding this matter was said by Shelly herself! (in a previous post).

If you are referring to auditions, I am certainly aware of the comments. However, she did not say she wouldn't be returning to Elite or to the babechannels in general. I know she is in a Naked Office episode on V1, had some auditions elsewhere and was trying to get into presenting, but nothing was said about these preventing her work on Elite in the long run. She simply didn't know herself.

(04-06-2010 18:26 )styleman Wrote:  What will be will be, and if this is merely speculation and rumour spreading then the truth shall prove it when it is felt the right time to make it known.

That's funny, no really it is. All you have said is that she won't be back at Elite and the other work we know of, was divulged by Shelley herself anyway. Given her few appearances there and the fact she has other commitments to fulfill at the moment, her not returning would hardly be a shocker to anyone. Although I will say her presence would surely be missed.

(04-06-2010 18:26 )styleman Wrote:  Ohh just as a little clue to this matter have you visited Shelly's website recently http://www.michellechase.co.uk ?

Yes, but honestly saw nothing there that would sync with what you are saying..not saying...???? Again, rather than provide a straight answer, you resort to the comfort of remaining just vague enough to say you were right when whatever happens, eventually happens.

Bounce

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 01:00 by Shady.)
06-06-2010 21:16
styleman Offline
Apprentice Poster

(06-06-2010 21:16 )Shady Cee Wrote:  [SNIP]

Thank you for the polite and well mannered attack lol.
I did suggest you visit Michelle's website, You will clearly see "Elite TV" has been deleted! and also there is an added page with the title "SSR Entertainments"!
Put it together Bounce
It matters not what my piers think or do, what matters is Michelle's future, but we thank you for your support and interest in her, she appreciates it greatly and particularly yourself, you have always been very kind and supportive.
She will be back on shortly to update anyone who is interested regarding her future plans, She wishes to do this herself, once again thanks to you all.
07-06-2010 01:03
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(07-06-2010 01:03 )styleman Wrote:  
(06-06-2010 21:16 )Shady Cee Wrote:  [SNIP]

Thank you for the polite and well mannered attack lol.
I did suggest you visit Michelle's website, You will clearly see "Elite TV" has been deleted! and also there is an added page with the title "SSR Entertainments"!
Put it together Bounce
It matters not what my piers think or do, what matters is Michelle's future, but we thank you for your support and interest in her, she appreciates it greatly and particularly yourself, you have always been very kind and supportive.
She will be back on shortly to update anyone who is interested regarding her future plans, She wishes to do this herself, once again thanks to you all.

The Elite banner link is still on the television page and I couldn't possibly discern when the SSR page was added, not that it confirms anything anyway. Putting it together as you said would be nothing more than assumption or speculation, so you know my feelings on that already.

Your history here is a bit mixed styleman. You joined the site ostensibly to tell us about your meeting Michelle at a show, posting pics of the event and telling us how nice she is - which I am sure she is. On May 16th you posted asking where she was, wanting to know what was going on and suggesting maybe something odd was happening at Elite. Now, it appears you are actually speaking on her behalf and thanking site members for her.

So, either you are making it all up as you go along, or you are on SSR's payroll and doing a very amateur job of representing/promoting your client. Still a 15 percent commision these days is it?

I am polite thank you, a trait all too often missing from life these days. However, my attack as you described it was simply an expression of my continuing frustration with elements of this site.

07-06-2010 01:40
styleman Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ok Mr Shady
You are pretty good at the very thing you accuse us of "sarcastic comments"
We do not feel the need to exlain our promotion methods to you! nor our connection with Michelle.
It would not be proper for us to enlighten you further on the situation.
I can also see your meaning of frustrating elements with this site.
Its a dog eat dog world unfortunately,and unless you are, or have been involved in the Entertainment or Promotion business you may only take a wild guess at the difficulties in furthering the opportunities for very talented artists.
I will leave you guys to this forum and wish you all the very best.
I hope you do not feel the need to continue this fruitless exchange further! once again thanks for your support.laugh
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 02:57 by styleman.)
07-06-2010 02:41
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Mate, it got fruitless when you forgot what you said, when you said it and who you said it to, assuming we were thick. You messed up, got caught out and now you're playing the victim who's working in a tough market. Give me a break, I've been busting my ass for 24 years in jobs which were in no way easy - being made redundant 7 times in the process. You want to swap stories about difficulties, I'll be delighted to enlighten you.

I wonder now if Michelle's posts were actually from her at all, or was this one big orchestrated con job by SSR Entertainments? I'll pass it onto a mod and get their opinion.

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 09:48 by Shady.)
07-06-2010 03:10
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

Re: Michelle Chase
Hi Guys

I have just been reading through some of your comments and feel abit upset that there has been sum sort of banter between people on here.

Im not sure if some people are on my facebook but i have regulary updated facebook.

I may aswell tell you all but i will been joining Bluebird which im excited about and hope you will still enjoy watching me ... it was more convenient for me as it was more money and only down the road.

I must also add that i loved working with Elite the guys and girls are fantastic and love them to bits... and they really look after there girls.

I hope this has cleared things up for every1.Tongue

Love you all Loads

Love Shelley xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeart

Moderator Notice : Please make posts about Michelle joining Bluebird in her new Bluebird thread, here
07-06-2010 13:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(02-06-2010 14:23 )styleman Wrote:  Looks like another BIG loss by Elite their feet must be killing!!!
How often can they shoot themselves in the foot and still hobble along lol

Hi Styleman

I am not sure what you mean and i have read your commnts and posts but just to clarify i have been really busy and will be joining Bluebird.

As i appreciate your comments i just want every1 to get along.

I apologise also that i have not been on the forum to clear things up Love Shelley xxxxxxxxHeart
07-06-2010 13:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles