Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average

Michelle Chase

MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Michelle Chase
(01-06-2010 17:12 )simon1 Wrote:  Yummy Tongue

Arhh Cheers Bbae yummy like Vanilla Hageen Diaz Icecream mmmmmmmmmm xxxxxxxxxxxx
07-06-2010 13:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-06-2010 13:15 )MichelleChase Wrote:  Hi Styleman

I am not sure what you mean and i have read your commnts and posts but just to clarify i have been really busy and will be joining Bluebird.

As i appreciate your comments i just want every1 to get along.

I apologise also that i have not been on the forum to clear things up Love Shelley xxxxxxxxHeart

thanks for clearing things up shelley, hopefully know youve posted saying what your doing things will be back to normal

Piper Niven Superfan
07-06-2010 13:22
Find all posts by this user
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(02-06-2010 18:06 )mucker Wrote:  
(02-06-2010 14:23 )styleman Wrote:  Looks like another BIG loss by Elite their feet must be killing!!!
How often can they shoot themselves in the foot and still hobble along lol

It would be nice if you could add a little 'flesh to the bone', so to speak styleman. as in this and your previous post you have alluded that Michelle is leaving or has left Elite and it is difficult to comment without the facts, although god do we try Smile.

Hi Mucker

I am sorry i havent been on the forum but i have been a busy bee i want to clear things up as i see sum people have stirred things up but i will be with Bluebird the beginning of the month it has nothing to do with Elite they were really good to me and i love them all to bits Smile But this 1 is alot closer to me which i need as my car is a knaker at the mo Sad

I look forward to hearing from you all soon and coming on your screens

Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07-06-2010 13:23
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(03-06-2010 14:58 )styleman Wrote:  Not the right time to elaborate just now! But all will become clear very soon guys.
In the meantime some GOOD news..... Shelly has reached the last 6 from 1000's of entries for Miss Fastcar 2010.

Here is the pic from the magazine Big Grin

Thankyou for your support Styleman you must be a kean car fanatic hehe I dont think ill get any further though but i had fun Smile xxxxx
07-06-2010 13:24
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(03-06-2010 15:55 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Is she leaving Styleman that's twice you have said something and not fully explained. I know the last time Michelle was on here she said it wouldn't be till July when we see her again as she's busy.

I for one do hope she hasn't left for Bluebird if she has i honestly don't know why bluebird want her its not like they haven't signed enough girls as it is.

Hi BringbackMinnie

I have joined with Bluebird, I loved working for elite they are great people but this was more convenient for me as its closer and more options for me.

I hope you will still watch me even though i have switched channels.

Hope your well Love Shelley xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
07-06-2010 13:26
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(06-06-2010 20:08 )Regenerated Wrote:  gorgeous girl. Missing her loads. Sad

Hi Regenerated

Dont Worrie Babe i will be back on your screens in no time lol Big Kiss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
07-06-2010 13:27
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2010 03:10 )Shady Cee Wrote:  Mate, it got fruitless when you forgot what you said, when you said it and who you said it to, assuming we were thick. You messed up, got caught out and now you're playing the victim who's working in a tough market. Give me a break, I've been busting my ass for 24 years in jobs which were in no way easy - being made redundant 7 times in the process. You want to swap stories about difficulties, I'll be delighted to enlighten you.

I wonder now if Michelle's posts were actually from her at all, or was this one big orchestrated con job by SSR Entertainments? I'll pass it onto a mod and get their opinion.

Hi ShadyCee

I just want to clarify things up as i see people are saying things and stirring things up but i have joined with Bluebird as it really helps me out without going into to much detail. I loved working for elite and loved all the people working there. I hope you all will enjoy watching me on screen even though its another channel Thank you for your comments though and i am sorry i wasn't on sooner to clarify anything as i was not whether i was allowed to tell any1.

Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moderator Notice : In case it gets missed as its on the previous page, please make any replies regarding Michelle having joined Bluebird, in her new Bluebird thread. Thanks.

07-06-2010 13:33
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

So after having been absent from the forum, Michelle shows up within hours of styleman being busted as an employee of the promotions agency representing her. Not only that, but she posts a response to him as if she doesn't know who he is. I also note with interest, that the phrase stirring things up has been used a couple of times as well-directed towards me at all?

No matter, I was 100 percent correct in my suspicions re styleman, so I have been completely vindicated. I am not a member who gets involved in petty arguements and moreover, I am respectful of people in general because that's how I have been raised. If you look through my posts this is self-evident and if you ask forum members who know me, they'll say the same. However, when I smell a rat I am very vocal as this thread is now testament to.

I am done with this thread and this topic, because my point is proven and I just don't want to expend further energy on this rubbish! Anyone wants to pursue it further can PM me, but don't expect the kind of forum friendly, polite responses you've seen thus far. I'm really not in the mood.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 15:10 by Shady.)
07-06-2010 14:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fair enough. I was beginning to think something was up as well, but kept out of it

Piper Niven Superfan
07-06-2010 16:08
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

(07-06-2010 13:12 )MichelleChase Wrote:  I have just been reading through some of your comments and feel abit upset that there has been sum sort of banter between people on here.

It's not your fault darling. Good luck with the change of direction. I for one couldn't give a toss about the channels - it's all about the girl as far as I'm concerned and so all that matters is being able to continue to watch you. If I can, I certainly will. Heart
07-06-2010 17:50
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles