clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average

Michelle Chase

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Michelle Chase
Well its nice you have come on here SHELLY to let us all know what's going on chick just a few issues.

I would like to know your interpretation of stirring things up cause i cant see any other than STLEMAN coming on here and posting things and not explaining what the fuck he means all the time very annoying.

Well so you have joined for BLUEBIRD must say am bit disappointed with the amount of girls they have signed think you might struggle to get one shift a week. On the other hand if its more money then think most people in your shoes would of done the same so good look

In just in reference to Shady post its says STLEMAN is a promotions agency representing you, So why when you come on here you reply to his post as if you don't know him as its there for all to see you must do is quite a piss take N can see fine well why Shady pissed off
07-06-2010 18:42
Find all posts by this user
Trickster Offline

Think the only ones stirring things was your mate Styleman trying to mug us all of Shelly
07-06-2010 18:54
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2010 14:11 )Shady Cee Wrote:  So after having been absent from the forum, Michelle shows up within hours of styleman being busted as an employee of the promotions agency representing her. Not only that, but she posts a response to him as if she doesn't know who he is. I also note with interest, that the phrase stirring things up has been used a couple of times as well-directed towards me at all?

No matter, I was 100 percent correct in my suspicions re styleman, so I have been completely vindicated. I am not a member who gets involved in petty arguements and moreover, I am respectful of people in general because that's how I have been raised. If you look through my posts this is self-evident and if you ask forum members who know me, they'll say the same. However, when I smell a rat I am very vocal as this thread is now testament to.

I am done with this thread and this topic, because my point is proven and I just don't want to expend further energy on this rubbish! Anyone wants to pursue it further can PM me, but don't expect the kind of forum friendly, polite responses you've seen thus far. I'm really not in the mood.

Hi Shady Cee

Im not sure whats happening and nothing was aimed at you at all ssr basically just deal with my tv work and accounts nothing to do with my modelling and tv chat im actually represented by Supermodels, Unique and gfs syndication i am unsure why these messages frim styleman was put up and what was happening as i have nt been on the forum.

Im sorry i wrote this on your wall post thing as i dont know how to send you a private message ... i hope this clears things up a little and if you want to contact me pm or something as that will go to my phone so can answer it there and then love shelley xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
07-06-2010 20:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2010 17:50 )EssexWanker Wrote:  
(07-06-2010 13:12 )MichelleChase Wrote:  I have just been reading through some of your comments and feel abit upset that there has been sum sort of banter between people on here.

It's not your fault darling. Good luck with the change of direction. I for one couldn't give a toss about the channels - it's all about the girl as far as I'm concerned and so all that matters is being able to continue to watch you. If I can, I certainly will. Heart

Thanx Babe i don't know what to do i dont mean any harm by going to bluebird and i know theres alot of girls moved there but i just trying to get further and better in my career hope you do still watch me Wink lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
07-06-2010 20:40
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2010 18:42 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Well its nice you have come on here SHELLY to let us all know what's going on chick just a few issues.

I would like to know your interpretation of stirring things up cause i cant see any other than STLEMAN coming on here and posting things and not explaining what the fuck he means all the time very annoying.

Well so you have joined for BLUEBIRD must say am bit disappointed with the amount of girls they have signed think you might struggle to get one shift a week. On the other hand if its more money then think most people in your shoes would of done the same so good look

In just in reference to Shady post its says STLEMAN is a promotions agency representing you, So why when you come on here you reply to his post as if you don't know him as its there for all to see you must do is quite a piss take N can see fine well why Shady pissed off

Hi Bring back minnie

I agree with what your saying i just wanted to clear things up as this was making me look bad but i wasnt sure whether i was allowed to tell people i was now on Bluebird untill it started but had a word with my agent after seeing this and thought it would help if i explain i would of loved to have stayed with elite like i said there all great people and loved wrking with all of them. As for shady i can see why he is pissed off naturally and trying to talk to him but i dont know how to iniciate sending a message first cuz still new to this. I hope you all dont hate me but thats why i havent been on the forum for a while cuz of bb. As for everything else im not sure hope u are well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
07-06-2010 20:45
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2010 18:54 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Think the only ones stirring things was your mate Styleman trying to mug us all of Shelly

Hi Again

just read the rest of comment ive got a memry of a fish just to answer a couple of things frm previous post with bb although theyve took loads of girls on dont worrie theyll be plenty of time to see me and other girls youll see what i mean when it launches as im nt sure what i can and cant say lol also with what you were saying ssr (styleman?) my accounts are with ssr and just my tv stuff like v1 but my agents are gfs syndication, Supermodels and unique so im nt sure either? i dunno whether that helps as im abit confused too?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
07-06-2010 20:50
Trickster Offline

Shelly we all love you no one hates you lol. Think syleman has just wound a few of us upthe wrong way with silly posts that's all.

Am good thanks just looking forward to the World Cup come on England. Hope your ok Shelly n take care and shall look forward to seeing you on BB in some nice sexy outfits
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 21:02 by Trickster.)
07-06-2010 20:59
MichelleChase Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2010 20:59 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Shelly we all love you no one hates you lol. Think syleman has just wound a few of us upthe wrong way with silly posts that's all.

Am good thanks just looking forward to the World Cup come on England. Hope your ok Shelly n take care and shall look forward to seeing you on BB n some nice sexy outfits

Love you all too Heart Ive called ssr and left a message as this has bothered me and has got me upset i not sure whats happening as for the new channel im very excited i have quite a few sexy outfits so i hope u like them and been at the gym so hopefully ill look better than befre for you all cheers for your message i appreciate that and heres a little piccy for you Wink xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-06-2010 21:05
Trickster Offline

Wish you all the luck in the world with BB chick and dont be upset you have done nothing wrong.

Shelly you look seriously hot in those pics thanks take care. N if you want to send SHADY a PM just click his name and there will be an option to send him a private message xx
07-06-2010 21:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-06-2010 21:05 )MichelleChase Wrote:  Love you all too Heart Ive called ssr and left a message as this has bothered me and has got me upset i not sure whats happening as for the new channel im very excited i have quite a few sexy outfits so i hope u like them and been at the gym so hopefully ill look better than befre for you all cheers for your message i appreciate that and heres a little piccy for you Wink xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope your not bothered and upset shelly for long as you shouldnt be as not your fault at all. just one forum member decided to stir things up

love the pics and hope bluebird works out for you

Piper Niven Superfan
07-06-2010 22:42
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles