Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babes - The Good and the Boring!

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: Babes - The Good and the Boring!
Speaking purely for myself and my own viewing tastes, I've always found Lolly Badcock to be a bit too... on autopilot(?) for my tastes. The only performance I ever see her give is a full throttle hyper one. I'm also not a huge fan of Georgie, as gorgeous as she is, because she seems to be performing by rote. All the moves, but something seems lacking in her performance, somehow.

Obviously, this is all a matter of personal preference and one person's dull performer might be another person's idea of perfect erotica, so I'm not going to argue the point with anyone who has different ideas from me.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
23-03-2010 04:48
Find all posts by this user
seth Offline
Master Poster

I'd have Reede and Karina Currrie in the top 10, and Yvette when she was around.
23-03-2010 04:51
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I agree with Mr G on Lolly because she does perform at a manic pace but I'm quite surprised about your opinion on Georgie. Who's your favourite at the moment?

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
23-03-2010 04:52
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-03-2010 04:47 )Josh187 Wrote:  I thought this thread was about what babes are exciting and which babes are boring?

Theoretically, yes, but that's an impossible subject because there can be no definitive answer. You can shuffle all those names into any order you like, with a hundred more added for good measure, and the result would represent someone's personal rating list.
23-03-2010 04:57
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Hard to say who's my favourite right now, but if I was pushed into making a choice it would probably be either Reede Fox, Camilla, or Daryl for making me laugh when she gets the mic. You've got to admire a woman who doesn't mind being straightforward, even if it goes against the "All callers are lovely and all pics are sexy" attitudes they may/may not be encouraged to adopt. (I couldn't say for certain, since I don't work there.)

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
23-03-2010 04:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Kandi is just lazy. Rolleyes

Tiffany can put on a decent show, but she needs to be back working at Elite TV for that to happen. Wink

Lolly Badcock, Megan, Stevie, Jada and Candy are wasted being on the Cellcast shows. Sad

Dionne, Lori, Reede and Rosie are just too predictable.
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2010 05:55 by Chilly.)
23-03-2010 04:58
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I certainly agree with you on Reede Fox who I never fancied before because she reminded me of Michael Jackson for some bizarre reason. Anyway, I have finally seen the light and she's definately one of my favourite night babes.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
23-03-2010 05:00
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Might aswell say who i find boring now - seeing as everyone else is, which is good. Very refreshing!

I find Dani O'neal and Kandi the main candidates for boring performances.

Babes like Reede and Jada clearly put on good performances but i just find them boring i don't know why, maybe there just not my type or possibly because there on too much.

Hate to say this but Daryl is a bit of a lazy performer *awaits hate mail* she just doesn't really move around much or seems into to it. Shame really because she's the most entertaining presenter on BS Xtra always a good laugh, don't know why her bed performances are so off, maybe i just feel she could go that 'bit' further in terms of her general peformance.

Ex Bangbabes such as Candy and Ree were excellent performers when they were on Bangbabes - now there just wasted at Babestation, they are hardly ever on and there performances have been vastly tamed down to what they used to be back on BB.

Girls such as Stevie, Megan, Georgie always put on a great show, and i doubt they could ever be called 'boring' and i like them but there not my favourite babes.

Like i said in my previous post - i like this thread, it's nice to see people expressing their true views and opinions rather than people agree with each other and going with the flow. This is certainly something different and it's good, it's nice to read people's different views on certain babes.

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2010 05:24 by Josh187.)
23-03-2010 05:19
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Boring, dont move about much, no charisma, some on the large side. MMMMMM--Sure you havnt been watching BBC PARLIAMENT!!!! Dont think this thread is really relevent as 95% of the babes it just goes by number of calls they bring in. Hence all the moves and transfers. One mans meat and all that! Lots of fantastic babes and some not so,( best to be diplomatic) The way things are going enjoy while you can!!!

SOC
23-03-2010 08:31
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

How often do we need to tread this particular path. All the girls do a good job. The one or two I really like will not be everyones cup of tea and some that many others like do nothing for me. As for the list-well thats just the posters opinion-HIS opinion, not mine or anyone elses, so it does not mean the girls are boring. I personally suspect this is just one of the wind up merchants we get on this forum periodically.
23-03-2010 08:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV