Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babes - The Good and the Boring!

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babes - The Good and the Boring!
This thread has been moved out of the Babestation section because it contains posts about non-Babestation girls as well as those from Babestation.
23-03-2010 10:46
Find all posts by this user
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(23-03-2010 03:12 )silverknight Wrote:  I've found many babes on Babestation are very boring to watch when compared to some of the other girls on the show, this is because some dont like to wear revealing underwear or take the show to its limits.

Think again. Maybe it's really because some girls can get plenty of calls in without having to take anything to its limits.
23-03-2010 11:51
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(23-03-2010 08:48 )bytor Wrote:  How often do we need to tread this particular path. All the girls do a good job. The one or two I really like will not be everyones cup of tea and some that many others like do nothing for me. As for the list-well thats just the posters opinion-HIS opinion, not mine or anyone elses, so it does not mean the girls are boring. I personally suspect this is just one of the wind up merchants we get on this forum periodically.

Really?
For the brief moment - i was viewing everyone's prior replys in this thread i actually thought this was a forum - with differing views and opinions and where people can express those views freely. I was actually enjoying reading people's likes/disklikes and such, very eye opening to see people posting something else other than praise for a babe which is all that happens thesedays.. there was a time when this forum - was a forum, and not a fanzone which it's appears like today. Like i said, i like this thread i don't think a 'wind up merchant' started it. Prior to your reply he didn't 'wind up' anyone. Everyone else had the balls to say their true views, this thread was starting to show truth and realism but i guess that's all out the window now.

'many others like do nothing for me' that's a nice way to put it, we all have babes we dislike and find boring but i guess your impervious from that, or can't be asked to say your true opinion. Liked i said in my first post on this thread i didn't see it being a 'sucessful' thread at all.. and i knew not everyone would would reply in the manner that the person who created this thread wanted. Could go on an on but i won't i see 2 people have already thanked your post, so that tells me there are more out there who agree with you, and won't agree with me, i doubt many will agree with what i've said but i hope this hasn't all gone to waste just thought i would share an opinion (which is rare on this forum) that's all. Just to Clarify this is nothing against you, bytor. I have always thought you were a good poster - i would of replyed in this way to anyone who made a post like that. Just thought i would try and get some debate going on the forum (which is rare too).

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2010 22:23 by Josh187.)
23-03-2010 15:26
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Paige was bottom on silverknight's list, so you can understand why one of her fanboys would be upset with silverknight/this thread. Wink

Most of the performances on the Cellcast shows are usually rubbish, as Cellcast are Ofcom's bitch, which means you get these boring and predictable shows. Rolleyes
23-03-2010 16:08
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(23-03-2010 16:08 )Chilly Wrote:  Paige was bottom on silverknight's list, so you can understand why one of her fanboys would be upset with silverknight/this thread. Wink

Most of the performances on the Cellcast shows are usually rubbish, as Cellcast are Ofcom's bitch, which means you get these boring and predictable shows. Rolleyes

Ha, the funny thing is 'Paige' is one of my favourite babes but i actually like this overall thread - minus her placement in silverknight's list, but that's his opinion and i respect it, wish other people would express their opinions. laugh

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2010 20:03 by Josh187.)
23-03-2010 16:16
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='Chilly' pid='379889' dateline='1269356938']
Paige was bottom on silverknight's list, so you can understand why one of her fanboys would be upset with silverknight/this thread. Wink

Not once was I referring to Paige in this thread. If I want to wax lyrical about her then I will do so in her thread. Love how you and your fanboys always have to have a dig at any opportunity. I was trying to point out quite simply that each of us have our likes and dislikes and who I find interesting someone else will find boring and vice versa.
Seems some guys have vendettas that they just wont drop.
23-03-2010 19:18
seth Offline
Master Poster

If we're on about boring, then Dani O' Neil has to be top of the list. All she does is lie on her belly.

I don't see the point of Geri anymore. All she does is talk on the mic.
23-03-2010 20:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-03-2010 04:58 )Chilly Wrote:  Kandi is just lazy. Rolleyes

Tiffany can put on a decent show, but she needs to be back working at Elite TV for that to happen. Wink

Lolly Badcock, Megan, Stevie, Jada and Candy are wasted being on the Cellcast shows. Sad

Dionne, Lori, Reede and Rosie are just too predictable.

Tiffany has put in some excellent shows since her return to BS and all the other girls mentioned also do well. Kandi's shower 2-4-1 with Daryl was first rate.
23-03-2010 20:02
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(23-03-2010 20:00 )seth Wrote:  If we're on about boring, then Dani O' Neil has to be top of the list. All she does is lie on her belly.

I don't see the point of Geri anymore. All she does is talk on the mic.

Geri has 2 good points Tongue plus lots more. i take it you didnt see her streak last week!! Everyone has their own thoughts though.

cheers SOC.
23-03-2010 20:13
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The "good" would have to be Rochelle, she as been fantastic since her return to BS , the things she does and says on the mic reminds me of what Amanda Rendall used to be like before they tamed her down at BB , The "Boring" would have to be Dani O'Neil and Cathy Barry . Tiffany from BS can be both , when she is in the right mood she can be as good as any babe on any of the shows but when in the wrong mood can be the most boring .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2010 20:17 by mr mystery.)
23-03-2010 20:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV