Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babes - The Good and the Boring!

Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babes - The Good and the Boring!
If by "good" you mean girls who jump around a lot, then Caty Cole would be near the top of the list, if not the top.Big Grin

Ani James is always an action girl too, and Dionne and Ashley Emma gyrate those excellent derrieres with abundance. Big Grin

I'm not going to call any of the girls boring, I think thats unfair. I'll just say that other girls like Lily Roma and Dani O Neal have different styles of performance. But thats not a bad thing, all tastes are different. Smile
24-03-2010 00:22
Find all posts by this user
silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

I forgot to add Linsey Dawn, she is very entertaining to watch and the cameraman always gives good close-up shots of her.......thanks mate! I would place Linsey Dawn between Tiffany and Cleo in my list.
24-03-2010 03:14
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Caty,Amanda, Lolly Badcock,Lynsey Atkinson Lori and Geri particularly when she is on the phones are the girls form that list that I watch. It would be better to list who you would watch and add on names that aren't on the intial list. Amy Capri would be on my list on people that i watch.
24-03-2010 20:33
silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

Crikey......whats happend to Paige? Since placing her at the bottom of my list she's now turned in to a more mature and less shy sex goddess who has put on some of the hottest shows I seen for a while! I now place Paige 5th in my new updated list.

Jet Black (Fantastic.......when last on anyway!)
Jemma Jey
Amanda Rendall
Stevie
Paige Tyler
Jada
Caty Cole
Tiffany
Lolly Badcock
Rochelle
Ree Petra
Camilla
Cleo
Reede
Geri
Linsey Dawn
Candy
Michelle Moist
Lynsey Atkinson
Georgie
Lori
Megan
Charlie O'Neal
Karina Currie
Alex Adams
Rosie Lee
Dionne Mendez
Jem Stone
Kandi
Daryl Morgan
Dani O'Neal (Boring)
11-04-2010 02:39
jasonsaxo Offline
Apprentice Poster

I do agree that some of the girls are so boring and un - sexy that they could be performing in front of the local vicar or in front of their mums and not fear causing a rumpus.
But I think Paige is far more saucy than Daryl Morgan or Adele (who i think is the fittest bird of all) and Lori needs to be nearer the top of the list. I am glad they can now go naked but would prefer more see-through panties so you can see their landing gear. When they go naked you see very little. Amanda Rendal has to be top of list for see thru undies and putting it in front of the lens. Wish a few more would do the same like Tori Lee or Emily Dean, though she is getting better.

28-08-2010 19:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The keys to good performance for me are: 1. Good energy: Move around a bit, don't just sit or lie there in one position for the majority of the time. Mix things up a bit. 2. Horny body language: Its important to convey the right mood to the viewer. How the babe moves around, what positions they get into, the facial expressions, hand movement. All these things can make or break a performance. 3. Good, horny, naughty and filthy interaction on the phones always helps too. 4. Enthusiasm. Disinterest and boredom is a huge turn off. The best babes I have come across on the channels as regards these qualities are: Lolly Badcock, Michelle Thorne, Bonnie Lee, Dionne Mendez, Jasmine Jones, Sammie Dee, Caty Cole and Donna Duke.

29-08-2010 10:27
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

The idea of the thread is fine but your choices are all so far off that I can't even be bothered contributing on this occassion.
29-08-2010 17:43
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'd say a good performer is someone who moves around a fair bit, changes position, gets active on the bed but can also hold a good conversation on the phone. Someone like Dionne Mendez for example gets in all kinds of positions, simulates blowjobs, riding etc. but is also very descriptive and in depth on the phone which is fantastic. A firecracker like Amanda or Lolly is also good, someone who's all over the place and talks absolute filth on the phone.

A boring performer is someone who just lies there in the same position the whole night, is reluctant to move around, get involved with the caller etc. The worst thing is the girls who chat with people off camera or other girls on the bed whilst they're in the middle of a convo, lazily bouncing up and down. Then onto next caller "Oh yeah baby you want to fuck me" *bounce up and down* Next caller. Rinse, repeat.
31-08-2010 19:07
AlligatorAmongstCrocodiles Offline
But you can just call me AAC

Who is the most boring babe?
To Start, I'd say Chelsea

(Not Chelsea French, the other one)
http://babevideo.co.uk/search/chelsea/2

A call to the iPhone Support Centre :: Guess Who? :: Word Association Game
30-10-2010 10:51
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Oxford Dictionary :- Boring = arid, commonplace, dreary, dry, dull, flat, humdrum, long-winded, monotonous, repetitive, soporific, stale, tedious, tiresome, trite, uneventful, unexciting, uninspiring, uninteresting, vapid, wearisome, wordy. Sorry but in my view there isn,t a babe on any of the channels that i could discribe as boring. Individuality that,s what i look for and that takes many forms. If a certain girl dont ring your bell then pull another bellrope!!!!
30-10-2010 11:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV