Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babes - The Good and the Boring!

wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babes - The Good and the Boring!
my faves aren't on the list- lucy summers, linsey dawn mckensie & bailey!
05-12-2010 06:20
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babes - The Good and the Boring!
People are always going to find different babes boring. For example, a slow sensual show can be extremely entertaining and so horny if done properly but some guys only enjoy a girl flying around the set at 100mph and getting naked, oiled, creamed or some combination of those things.

Boring to me is the girls who just lay around in the same old positions coming out with mechanical chat and 'Oh yeah baby' kind of stuff. I prefer an articulate babe like Dionne who can hold various types of conversations while also moving around and giving a performance that builds to climax rather than diving right in. Some girls seem to want you off the phone in two minutes which seems counter productive to me.

Dionne never suggests that you cum...in fact, if you mention it she's still keen to drag out the call. It's obvious why she does this, but if you just go with it, it's a much more satisfying experience than 'Oh yeah baby, I'll suck you...mmmm fuck me....cum for me' and hang up style that so many babes use.
05-12-2010 16:11
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV