gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average

Thanks Button

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Thanks Button
Thanks Admin, for looking into this, but I was just wondering if this problem is in any way related to the similar one, that when a post is moved by the moderators from one thread to another, all the thanks disappear, but you are still registered as thanking them.
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2010 20:34 by aceman65.)
28-03-2010 20:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

That Kandi video was moved from the chat thread. You must have thanked it before it was moved.
28-03-2010 20:39
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Whilst going through Jennifer Keelings thread I have discovered the same problem as described by Thinwhiteduke in this thread, namely the thank button indicates that I have thanked a post, yet my name does not appear there. Can someone please take a look at this, link below..(I did type thank you at the end of this post, but it seems to have disappeared laugh)
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid350708
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 15:21 by mucker.)
22-04-2010 14:57
admin. Offline
Administrator

(22-04-2010 14:57 )mucker Wrote:  Whilst going through Jennifer Keelings thread I have discovered the same problem as described by Thinwhiteduke in this thread, namely the thank button indicates that I have thanked a post, yet my name does not appear there.

This can occur when a post is moved from one thread to another, as happened with the post you're referring to.
22-04-2010 18:04
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well there seems to be something else wrong with the thanks button tonight. Every-time I go the thank someone, it ends us showing up twice on most of them.

Is there something wrong with the Javascript?
01-06-2010 02:19
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 02:19 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well there seems to be something else wrong with the thanks button tonight. Every-time I go the thank someone, it ends us showing up twice on most of them.

Is there something wrong with the Javascript?

I just thanked your post once, so it seems to be ok from my perspective. Multiple 'thanks' usually occur when your connection (or the forum) is a little slow, and someone clicks the 'thanks' button more than once.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-06-2010 02:26
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, it seems to be fine now, but for a short time there, every post I thanked it showed up twice as here. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid532508 and the following post.

Now normally if I click the thanks button twice, before refreshing the page, I usually get the message "you have already thanked this post", pop up. As after refreshing the page, you only get the delete thanks option showing.

Plus, am I the only one if I thank more than one post on a page, before refreshing, that all the previous thanks disappear, displaying a small twirling symbol, until you refresh the page.
01-06-2010 05:02
rover Offline

"Plus, am I the only one if I thank more than one post on a page, before refreshing, that all the previous thanks disappear, displaying a small twirling symbol, until you refresh the page."

I get that as well aceman if l thank a lot of posts at the the same time.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
01-06-2010 22:05
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Although I can't say I've had the 'double thank you' problem, I have noticed recently that when adding a 'thank you' I too get that twirling symbol problem, normally happens if I thank more than one post on a thread and it will not register them until I refresh the page, then I find that all of them have been registered correctly.
Don't know if this helps or just confuses things further.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2010 18:53 by mucker.)
02-06-2010 18:32
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, I finally figured out what was causing the double thanks too appear. It's when I have a second browser or one of my capture devices running in the background, that also utilise the Java system. It must confuses the Javascript system into doing it twice if you have two systems running Java at the same time.

I've noticed that Skateguy and Sm© have both had double thanks pop up from time to time. I wonder if you are running something else in the background as well, when it happens.
25-08-2010 17:00

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles