Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ruby Reds please I must know
(01-06-2010 21:49 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(01-06-2010 20:20 )Stevie Wrote:  
(01-06-2010 20:04 )phil will Wrote:  please I must know, what channel does Ruby Reds appear on?

Channel 640 on Sky. Tune in after 10pm.

channel 640 is QVC???!!!!!! Huh

I don't think she's shopping channel material.
02-06-2010 11:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Irish credit card number problems
(31-05-2010 20:31 )sm© Wrote:  Your post is here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid260181
If you had looked at your past posts you would have found it.
If you have a problem with Elite, It would be better to post in the Elite section. Smile

Thats a post I made last year relating to a separate problem. The credit card number does get me through now but it doesn't allow me to talk to the girl on screen even though it gives me the option on the menu.

Also, I thought I did post it in the Elite TV section yet it seems to have been moved to here. Are complaints about channels being moved to more general threads so they don't get noticed?
I'm not trying to start a big argument here but it is a little frustrating the way nobody is answering the question and then the posts seem to be getting swept out of view.
02-06-2010 17:31
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2010 17:31 )spyboy Wrote:  Also, I thought I did post it in the Elite TV section yet it seems to have been moved to here. Are complaints about channels being moved to more general threads so they don't get noticed?
I'm not trying to start a big argument here but it is a little frustrating the way nobody is answering the question and then the posts seem to be getting swept out of view.

No, you made the post two days ago in this section of the forum, as a new thread titled 'Irish Credit Card Problems'. In the early hours of the morning (today), no one (except SMc) had replied to your post and your thread had moved to the second page of this section. It was then merged into this thread.

Regarding your original question, Elite aren't very good at replying to individual queries on this forum, and its not really something that anyone but they can help with. Given the nature of your question, you may be better to contact Elite directly - they have a page on their web-site with contact options, or you could PM one of the reps that post here.

Jamie (doesn't login too regularly) : http://www.babeshows.co.uk/member.php?ac...e&uid=7973
Website rep : http://www.babeshows.co.uk/member.php?ac...&uid=25095

If none of those people can help you, you could ask them who you should contact for assistance.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2010 19:39 by skateguy.)
02-06-2010 19:38
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

(02-06-2010 19:38 )skateguy Wrote:  
(02-06-2010 17:31 )spyboy Wrote:  Also, I thought I did post it in the Elite TV section yet it seems to have been moved to here. Are complaints about channels being moved to more general threads so they don't get noticed?

No, you made the post two days ago in this section of the forum, as a new thread titled 'Irish Credit Card Problems'. In the early hours of the morning (today), no one (except SMc) had replied to your post and your thread had moved to the second page of this section. It was then merged into this thread.

Regarding your original question, Elite aren't very good at replying to individual queries on this forum, and its not really something that anyone but they can help with. Given the nature of your question, you may be better to contact Elite directly - they have a page on their web-site with contact options, or you could PM one of the reps that post here.

Jamie (doesn't login too regularly) : http://www.babeshows.co.uk/member.php?ac...e&uid=7973
Website rep : http://www.babeshows.co.uk/member.php?ac...&uid=25095

If none of those people can help you, you could ask them who you should contact for assistance.

Thanks man - was wondering what had happened there. I'll try and contact them through the website and see if it leads to anything.
02-06-2010 19:50
irishtender Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Just wondering guys is there any other forums around like this one that some of the girls might be on, like for say for example a forum on british glamour models?
04-06-2010 15:54
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

WOGM went tits up, they couldn't handle the competition Big Grin
04-06-2010 16:03
irishtender Offline
Banned

lol and is there no others, this the only one?
i like here dont get me wrong, just the more the merrier Tongue
04-06-2010 16:07
Aldo_Raine Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anyone watching ch 917?...see through knickers

Don't eat the biscuits....
04-06-2010 18:42
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(04-06-2010 15:54 )irishtender Wrote:  Just wondering guys is there any other forums around like this one that some of the girls might be on, like for say for example a forum on british glamour models?

im on michelle marsh's official forum and also nikki lee's official forum

Piper Niven Superfan
04-06-2010 19:34
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(04-06-2010 18:42 )Aldo_Raine Wrote:  Anyone watching ch 917?...see through knickers

Thats a bingo
04-06-2010 21:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV