babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(09-10-2017 19:29 )HEX!T Wrote:  gonna change the topic here...

last night clare was cool as fuck but at about 2am her calls dried up and she left soon after...
ive noticed it happen more and more since the beginning of the year...
oddly it seemed to start when they blocked the freeloaders on the pervcams...

now i know they will never make the cams free. but maybe they can do the dual cam feed thing again. this time show what the guys wanna see... maybe give it a trial run for a couple of shifts with random girls and see if they start getting calls when traditionally the lines go quiet for s66. (web only of course)

normally i wouldnt even consider this but when your more popular girls aint bringing in calls with a normal show, then maybe its time to switch things up.

Think in this instance Clare leaving around 2am has nothing to do with blocking freeloaders on pervcam. S66 went off air with technical problems around 1:30am which obviously would cause the amount of calls to dry up to virtually zero so Clare either was allowed to go home early or s66 sent her home

Piper Niven Superfan
09-10-2017 20:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

probably, but if you look back over the last few months every shift from 2am has been dry for her.
if she was still bringing in calls from the web viewers she wouldnt have had to be sent or leave early...
and i wasnt just referring to s66 this is the general babeshows section not the s66 section Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2017 20:14 by HEX!T.)
09-10-2017 20:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-10-2017 20:13 )HEX!T Wrote:  probably, but if you look back over the last few months every shift from 2am has been dry for her.
if she was still bringing in calls from the web viewers she wouldnt have had to be sent or leave early...
and i wasnt just referring to s66 this is the general babeshows section not the s66 section Smile

Yes I know this is the general babeshows section. You specifically mentioned s66 & Clare in your post so I said why in this case Clare finished/left early

Piper Niven Superfan
09-10-2017 20:23
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(09-10-2017 13:35 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  The current state is a direct result of the 'pay or you'll see little/nothing' business model that has now been adopted by the channels, Lamestation in particular. Sad

The broadcasters had their chance to challenge Ofcom censorship, but, instead, meekly accepted it at every turn; The 'ship' that was the good old 'Ofcom's to blame' excuse, sailed a long time ago, I feel. Sad

True, but I think the loss of proper DBS was a huge loss. This tool created loads of potential variation to mix things up and yet still use the same girls. Some of the best shows I've ever seen have been random pairings that went off like dynamite! This also freed up space for the use of extra girls on other channels.
09-10-2017 21:40
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Been wondering about this again today as BScams are, once again, trying to convince the populous that they are ready (no REALLY this time - no foolin' Wink ) to unleash some proper lesbo action upon us from the recognised names.

Punters seem pretty damn sceptical of the latter events - with good reason if some accounts of the recently attempted 4way are to be believed...

So just why is it that this stuff seems to have to be so weak (or faked) of late - even when taking place on the encrypted streams? But then it is remarkable to me how long it seems to have taken the channels to get back to these multi-babe sessions when you'd think it's such a painfully obvious way of exploiting the unregulated webstreams once set up to do so. (Even now, only BS are taking even these faltering baby steps back into this arena. Why are the others still so wary?)

Is it perhaps that the babe's contracts no longer include these kind of babe interactions as a rule (as for a long time they had not been required)? Or is it that the babes have fallen out of the '241' habit and such programming is looked upon more gingerly than once the case in babeland? Is it even that there are doubts around exactly what (or not) is being consented to in any given session in these more stringent days? (Wasn't there a post recently of a caller overhearing a producer calling out something along the lines of "Remember to ask if it's okay" with every new move of interaction between two babes?)

Whatever the issues, the seeming reluctance of babes and scepticism of fans needs to be got through because on this one. As bw implies, these types of session should be a mainstay of any babe format that they can be part of.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 20:41 by ShandyHand.)
09-10-2017 22:28
Mr.E Nygma Offline
Senior Poster

Today has shown me that any potential zombie apocalypse survival kits now need not only a stockpile of tinned goods, bottled water and the such like but also a stockpile of prerecorded babeshows. Those of us who were Ill prepared for this potential outcome should treat today as a drill and make the necessary arrangements should we lose contact like this again!
09-10-2017 22:35
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol. i just watch a movie instead...
baby driver is pretty good for killing an hour or 2

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-10-2017 22:40
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Well studio 66 has rebecca more rubbing her pussy and lola knight flashing the gash

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
09-10-2017 22:54
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ They should be 'not on TV' more often! eek Rolleyes
09-10-2017 23:17
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Recent technical issues will hopefully lead to all the channels providing web-only content on a similar level to what Rebecca More and Lola Knight put on show last night for S66.

It's the exact type of show that everyone on here has been screaming for them to make for years.

If the channels continue to ignore our opinions, and hide shows behind curtains, squeeze two presenters onto cramped sets or create magazines then I hope they all go bankrupt.

But what do I know, I'm just a "freeloader" that doesn't want to pay for watered down OFCOM rubbish and would prefer to spend it on awesome topless days, fully nude nights and 2-4-1 shows that have good sound and picture quality.

I love babes with brown nipples
10-10-2017 18:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV