babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Does any one on here use rampant to watch the shows?

Because i can't watch the shows because of some idiot spamming the chat

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2018 21:20 by tjl007.)
30-04-2018 16:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

there is a troll spamming on rupertbear webstream

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
30-04-2018 16:54
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

I am trying to remember the name of a babe that I used to really like. I think she was Holly James sister, cute little thing with a really nice ass used to hang around with Mia Yasmin all the time outside of work. Dark hair, olive skin tone, had breast implants but proportionate to her body size so if you saw her from across the room you wouldn't know straight away but you would once you were up close and saw the shape of them.

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
09-05-2018 11:40
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Apart form a few presenters, it feels like most of them across all channels don't want to be there.

But they can't leave due to the potential difficulty they'll have in finding a "proper" job.

Or they're trying to use it as a stepping stone into reality TV like Kara De La Hoyde.

A lack of desire to draw and pull us in visually, seems to be prevalent in the hosts and presenters.

The expectation that we're just going to throw money at them for doing bugger all is disrespectful.

I love babes with brown nipples
27-05-2018 09:17
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(09-05-2018 11:40 )southsidestu Wrote:  I am trying to remember the name of a babe that I used to really like. I think she was Holly James sister, cute little thing with a really nice ass used to hang around with Mia Yasmin all the time outside of work. Dark hair, olive skin tone, had breast implants but proportionate to her body size so if you saw her from across the room you wouldn't know straight away but you would once you were up close and saw the shape of them.

Eva Rose
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=44546

27-05-2018 09:25
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(28-04-2018 10:31 )Rake Wrote:  Fernanda is busy because she has buckets of charisma and engages callers both on the phone and the camera. She looks straight ‘at you’ through the camera, and combines this surprisingly rare talent with good looks and lots of movement.

This i totally agree with. Fern's charisma plus her outfit on the day are what probably captures most of us and her ability to engage through the camera and phone are the main reason we love her. I don't think it will be easy for St66 to replace her when the time comes.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2018 11:35 by lovebabes56.)
27-05-2018 11:34
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It is as if most presenters and producers have forgot that that they are supposed to be selling us sex.

How can they moan about freeloaders, when they spend most of their shifts playing with their phones.

The visual appeal of wanting to call a host is at an all time low.

05-06-2018 21:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

You know what I'd absolutely love to see on these channels?

I'd love to see that blur effect that's used in those B2T video trailers where the genitals have a little blurred strip placed over them, but sometimes little slips happen if the women move too much.

I know we all want to see more on these channels, but while I'm in agreement, I still really love a tease, even when the women are fully nude, and if there was a way for the producers to employ this technology during the sessions, it would enhance things ten fold for me. Probably somewhat impossible since it's live.

We'd be able to see the women cover up far less, and it would be something new at least. Wouldn't have to last forever, but I'd enjoy seeing something like this done to allow for more freedom.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018 14:09 by mrmann.)
07-06-2018 13:15
jizzman Offline
Maria Worshiper

It feels like the shows are dying right now, can't remember a night for weeks where i've looked at the schedule and been exited in any way, it's usually just meh, most of my favourites have left or are on days and don't put any effort in anymore, and i'm not spending 2 quid a minute just to see some girls ass. We used to get that for free.
07-06-2018 19:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I hear ya jizzman mostly for me is 1 or 2 a night are only worth watching inbetween that its the pathetic mr p stuff or seeing the full height of the babe along with very little variety
07-06-2018 19:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV