Junior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
^ Yep.
08-06-2018 12:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(28-04-2018 11:31 )Rake Wrote:  Fernanda is busy because she has buckets of charisma and engages callers both on the phone and the camera. She looks straight ‘at you’ through the camera, and combines this surprisingly rare talent with good looks and lots of movement.

She has it down to affine art our Fern...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-06-2018 12:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(07-06-2018 22:25 )lukebrown06 Wrote:  Girl callers are fake right?

No girl in the right mind would hang on the line while the on screen babe promotes the hell out of having a girl caller. Their phone bill would be massive

I think when they use the 'Girl Caller' there is no way they are talking to a genuine girl caller

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-06-2018 12:49
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Let's make no mistake here,from the babe's to the clowns running these shows there's no appetite for change at all...and to be honest why would there be!!!! If your a model appearing on these channels you come into work...put on a fancy shoes & dress...get comfy on your bed/sofa/chair...take out your mobile..send a few tweets/instas/snaps..you know..fun stuff!!! Oh yeah maybe take a few calls (this is work after all lol) watch yourself on your laptop adoringly while reading gushing messages from your gullible fans..ah yeah don't forget to check your little tablet to see your caller stats & per minute earnings for you & your bosses (important that one) and we mustn't forget the all important vape break..a bit of light chitter/chatter with the crew....Phew..that's a hard days work that!!! So right there I guess is one reason why the babe's appearing on these channels might want to keep the status quo (cynical...mwah...nooo)

After reading this part of my post..I think I might have to do a Bruce Jenner & lop me knackers off & head on down to one of those studios & say..."Sign me the f#$k up!!!"

Moving on to the Bosses/Show Producers...again..why would you change things...You can show as little or as much as you wish for X amount per minute....bang out 2 minute challanges,listen in lines (That's for those lazy babes who cant be arsed to talk to there callers) ristrict babe's from revealing anything of note (just titties...ridiculous ) in order to let's say..gently entice suckers to use the old perv cam feature (Mmm delicious) (that's in no way holding callers/punters to ransom) and of course..if ever challenged they can always fall back on the old "It's not us guv it's those evil dictators over at Ofcom" "just following guidlines"...."Rules is Rules"
So while it may look like these shows are limping off into oblivion in a weak puff of fart smoke..they sure are having a good time (laugh) while squeezing every penny from the poor gullible callers/viewers/perv cammers (no offence to those using these services...if your content...all good)
Oh well...that's just my observations/opinions not an actual fact based post (or is it) dun dun dahhhhhh!!!!!
08-06-2018 15:34
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

For me there are 4 categories every presenter falls into.

Good looking and good performer
Good looking and boring performer
OK looking and good performer
OK looking and boring performer

Which categories every presenter falls into is purely subjective to our individual preferences.

The only power we have is to pay for the hosts that we consider to be good looking and good performers.

I love babes with brown nipples
08-06-2018 21:59
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS' talent scouts deserve a lot of credit for all the new girls they are getting.

Fresh faces like Tegan and Natalia are a positive step in the right direction.

S66 need to poach BS' talent scout in order to get some new night time hosts.

09-06-2018 20:07
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Well they have one newcomer & ultimate babe of the year for the last two years running (both ultimate babes were signings made that year) and in my opinion they would win newcomer for a third if they let Macie Waters be a full night girl

Nicole was the first great new babe in my biased opinion, winning Newcomer & Ultimate in the same year and since they brought her in they have had Scarlett Jones the 2017 Ultimate Babe, Atlanta the 2017 newcomer, Bella Mendez, Chloe L, Aemila Fox, Amber Jade, Taylor Rose, Jasmine Marie, Kiki Daniels, Dixie Love, Mila Amora, Mia Middleton & the afore mentioned Macie Waters all in about two years

They are signing woman up like some kind of PSG/Man City hybrid

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018 21:00 by southsidestu.)
09-06-2018 20:59
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS win Newcomer of the year for a 3rd time in a row, appears to be an inevitability.

Laura Laine, Heather Kay & Kylie Rose from S66 might be the only ones that could put a spanner in it.

Nicole Snow is my favourite host that has started in the last 5 years. She's flawless in terms of looks and performance levels.

BS' approach of trying to have about 6 presenters (3 on TV & 3 on web) available every 8 hours deserves credit.

09-06-2018 21:33
Patooty Offline
Junior Poster

(09-06-2018 21:33 )ryuken Wrote:  BS' approach of trying to have about 6 presenters (3 on TV & 3 on web) available every 8 hours deserves credit.

It does not deserve credit. They get enough credit(s) out of exclusive fools members.
09-06-2018 23:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV