babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
is anyone else having trouble watching streams lately ? im getting buffering ,poor quality and unable to get full screen sometimes on the main websites and rampant tv ?
20-06-2018 06:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

What a funny old night on the shows last night

Firstly we had Xpanded with their three beautiful lovelies wearing just the smallest of pants.
Then there was Studio66. Caty Cole did her usual thing, but their night was saved by a fabulous bare assed Tease show by Reed Amber.
But they then followed Reed's tease show with another tease show from Cady.
Then we had Babestation. Lori and Nicole's performances were great, but then we seemed to have at least 3 girls who weren't going to provide a nightshow at all.
Kitty King used to be a great nightshow girl but what has happened.

So overall there were 6 nightshow performances and 5 tease performances.. disappointing.

27-06-2018 07:10
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i am getting fed up of this bloody buffering , babestation and studio streams ,its either a good 30 second wait before the screen appears or i get error failed ,wtf have they had to mess with them for ?
02-07-2018 17:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Incredibly dull night on all channels now. ZZZZZZ

AKA Lara Croft
02-07-2018 23:13
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

XP and S66 might not have the money, but I still want them and BS to add more ex-lads mags girls like Sophie to their rosters.

They're already comfortable with doing topless pictures and probably not earning as much as they used to, since the lads mags went bust.

The capture of any girls that were on a front cover would earn the channels a lot of money, even if it's just cam shows from their house.

I love babes with brown nipples
05-07-2018 22:37
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I bought lads mags because there was no other way to see topless pictures of beautiful women.

I phoned babe channels because their was no other way to talk to beautiful women.

I no longer need to do any of that because I can now email the presenters I like and buy content from them directly.

That's why I've pretty much given up on the channels and why I think they'll eventually cease to exist.

The next big thing within the UK should be an adult version of Netflix or Youtube.

I love babes with brown nipples
13-07-2018 19:32
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(13-07-2018 19:32 )ryuken Wrote:  I bought lads mags because there was no other way to see topless pictures of beautiful women.

I phoned babe channels because their was no other way to talk to beautiful women.

I no longer need to do any of that because I can now email the presenters I like and buy content from them directly.

That's why I've pretty much given up on the channels and why I think they'll eventually cease to exist.

The next big thing within the UK should be an adult version of Netflix or Youtube.

that might well happen but i would miss the live in your face occasional pussy slip,seeing it in your face constantly becomes a bit of a bore on perv or private , not as exiting
13-07-2018 20:50
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(13-07-2018 19:32 )ryuken Wrote:  ...

An interesting thought. Maybe this is what BS should be aiming to turn BSFans into? A sort of subscriber direct access to individual babes on individual channels at announced times. From home or whereever. Custom requests devoted and interactive. It would keep meddlesome producers firmly out of the picture, where they belong, and make the operator simply more of an umbrella brand akin to many web set ups.

It would required Ofcom to move into the 21st century. bladewave

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-07-2018 21:07
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Interesting thoughts. Some facts about BS Fans. Launched as a response to OnlyFans and BS losing income as girls choose to limit explicit behaviour to Onlyfans. New girls are being contracted to BS Fans. BS are similarly worried about the imminent launch of Temptapp.

Oh and for those of you who think you are interacting directly with girls on Onlyfans you are not in many cases as some guy is doing updates for them and replying to messages. It’s easy to spot if you do interact by phone on the shows with the girls because the language used is not how the girls actually speak
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2018 21:35 by SecretAgent.)
13-07-2018 21:31
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-07-2018 21:31 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Oh and for those of you who think you are interacting directly with girls on Onlyfans you are not in many cases as some guy is doing updates for them and replying to messages.

Nothing new with that either. That crap goes all the way back to circa 2010, with the 'private text the girls when they're behind the scenes' service they used to push bladewave
13-07-2018 21:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV