babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I hate this trend of a lot of presenters now only going topless behind a paywall because it's not VFM.

The sound, picture quality and lighting is poor.

The price per minute is too high.

And they beg for tips on top of it too.

I love babes with brown nipples
04-08-2018 23:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-07-2018 12:37 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Look what you've done now. winsaw. You'll only encourage him onto Chloe's pervcam now, where he can be even more 'concerned' for her now Big Laugh

Concern all over the carpet. Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-08-2018 09:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Tonight has been beyond tedious watching the channels.

Everyone lying down, looking bored, fixing the perv cam, oops perv cam falls so lets pick it up and try to put it back on, but it falls again so let's try yet again in a boring position.

AKA Lara Croft
10-08-2018 02:52
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i agree ,very tame ,becoming a bit of a regular thing again now Sad
10-08-2018 06:48
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
tonight is the best night on the Babe channels in a long time what a fantastic line up now, it's a hard pick who to watch because they are all my favourite babes

Jada and Nicole Snow are on Babestation

Rebecca More and Karina currie are on Studio66TV

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
22-08-2018 17:32
Erectile Anglophile Offline
Banned

More frequent than i'd like to admit, nevertheless shows like tonight is analogous to watching paint dry on mannequins.

Obsessed with caressing, licking, sucking and kissing the labia majora, and minora of the vulva. Oh, I can almost taste it ! Clips Folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2o1h1xwblsczm/Videos
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8jq7xvpq2gjkx/Videos
29-08-2018 22:20
Just Nosey Offline
Banned

I started watching these channels in June never been that interest before and mostly Babestation, mainly because I started a new job then at the business unit next door and like the TV place we worked 24hrs in shifts, my curiosity was sparked by talking to a contracted Tec guy who infrequently visits the place when there is a problem, we chat outside on a ciggi break, he hates working there but he is the only one of his crew who will. None of the other lads who work there chat, he said “you wouldn’t believe what goes on, it is like a Railway Station with lots girls arriving and leaving, girls walking around naked and semi naked, it smells like a Far Eastern Brothel a mix of perfume and woman”. What got me watching was what he said about the atmosphere, he saying “it is very sexually charged and what you see on TV and even the internet is so tame compared to what is really happening, there are frequent photo shoots, soft core stuff being videoed mainly girl on girl, hard core stuff and Mr P does really do it behind the scenes mostly with newer models who want to impress and get air time”
I was shocked that within yards where I worked all this was going on, he has told me lots more but I am keeping shtumm, I don’t want a knock at the door at my home in Milton Keynes, I am posting this from a farm in Wales where I am relaxing on holiday and have time, there are lots of contractors visit the place so the guy I speak to occasionally is not worried he doesn’t like it there anyway.
30-08-2018 16:03
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(30-08-2018 16:03 )Just Nosey Wrote:  I started watching these channels in June never been that interest before and mostly Babestation, mainly because I started a new job then at the business unit next door and like the TV place we worked 24hrs in shifts, my curiosity was sparked by talking to a contracted Tec guy who infrequently visits the place when there is a problem, we chat outside on a ciggi break, he hates working there but he is the only one of his crew who will. None of the other lads who work there chat, he said “you wouldn’t believe what goes on, it is like a Railway Station with lots girls arriving and leaving, girls walking around naked and semi naked, it smells like a Far Eastern Brothel a mix of perfume and woman”. What got me watching was what he said about the atmosphere, he saying “it is very sexually charged and what you see on TV and even the internet is so tame compared to what is really happening, there are frequent photo shoots, soft core stuff being videoed mainly girl on girl, hard core stuff and Mr P does really do it behind the scenes mostly with newer models who want to impress and get air time”
I was shocked that within yards where I worked all this was going on, he has told me lots more but I am keeping shtumm, I don’t want a knock at the door at my home in Milton Keynes, I am posting this from a farm in Wales where I am relaxing on holiday and have time, there are lots of contractors visit the place so the guy I speak to occasionally is not worried he doesn’t like it there anyway.
so your keeping shtumm, well what was the point in posing this info then ?
30-08-2018 16:38
Just Nosey Offline
Banned

(30-08-2018 16:38 )shankey! Wrote:  
(30-08-2018 16:03 )Just Nosey Wrote:  I started watching these channels in June never been that interest before and mostly Babestation, mainly because I started a new job then at the business unit next door and like the TV place we worked 24hrs in shifts, my curiosity was sparked by talking to a contracted Tec guy who infrequently visits the place when there is a problem, we chat outside on a ciggi break, he hates working there but he is the only one of his crew who will. None of the other lads who work there chat, he said “you wouldn’t believe what goes on, it is like a Railway Station with lots girls arriving and leaving, girls walking around naked and semi naked, it smells like a Far Eastern Brothel a mix of perfume and woman”. What got me watching was what he said about the atmosphere, he saying “it is very sexually charged and what you see on TV and even the internet is so tame compared to what is really happening, there are frequent photo shoots, soft core stuff being videoed mainly girl on girl, hard core stuff and Mr P does really do it behind the scenes mostly with newer models who want to impress and get air time”
so your keeping shtumm, well what was the point in posing this info then ?

This forum has rules and I do not want to break them, I am not naming names or give the lurid details, suffice to say I was shocked beyond, at what I heard.
One thing he did say which I missed from my post which I can write, was that one of the very popular models at the TV Station is having further breast enhancement, the reason for this is that a well known Adult Film Production Company has offered mega bucks to shoot hardcore scenes with again a very well known adult actor who by now is probably drawing his pension. As I have said already I don't want heavies arriving on my doorstep, the adult industry is a place to stear clear of, unless your in favour or loaded. Please don't ask for any more, I like my knee caps.
30-08-2018 16:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

lol thats some great fanfiction and far more interesting then the actual bs studio,
think its safe to say they the "Tec guy" saw you where gullible and spun u a nice story to pass the time, or you have some time on your hands today and came up with this,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-08-2018 16:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV