babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Youwhat!!!! Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
She better not Google herself. A couple of pics on here or countless pics and vids of her on there? Her hate should be saved for the folk that record her cams on stick them online rather than a couple of lads taking pics off her openly free twitter and instagram. IMO.
21-09-2018 13:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-09-2018 09:08 )goatman222 Wrote:  What happened last night ? Did we happen to find out who was the guy in charge ?

It was you. Now be benevolent and we can all get back to normal Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-09-2018 13:56
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Lots of sound common sense comments on here. The only thing I’d add is that if a girl does say she doesn’t like it then the polite thing to do would be for the poster to stop using her pics or at least moderate his usage of them. There are plenty of other girls after all.
21-09-2018 14:00
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(21-09-2018 13:56 )Doddle Wrote:  
(21-09-2018 09:08 )goatman222 Wrote:  What happened last night ? Did we happen to find out who was the guy in charge ?

It was you. Now be benevolent and we can all get back to normal Cool

Oh goodSmile
I want you all to KNEEL!!!annoyed

I miss Amber Coen
21-09-2018 14:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I give babes exception to mass picture posting on here relatively short shrift if the objection is in any way, shape or form a moral one.
Any free to view social media platform is a tool for self promotion.
It could be argued this forum is also a platform for inadvertent promotion for the babes as well. On social media the potential is there for praise and for criticism.
The same applies on this forum albeit with a different emphasis, style and level of personalisation. All talk of a babe whether positive or negative is, at the very least attention drawn to the said babe. It is all publicity.
I would have thought that pictures of each said babe are amongst the most harmless exposure type of all. The babe has complete control over the picture content they post on any public platform. For them to expect to be able to demand no transferrance from one platform to another by others seems to me somewhat disingenuous in light of the fact they are likely posting pics for the purpose of self promotion in the first place.
To go further and expect a right to pick and choose what pics they are willing or not willing to see duplicated on other platforms seems to me rather ludicrous.
Either you are happy for content to be available for free public consumption or you are not. I would suggest there is every opportunity for babes to sell pictures just as much as there is to sell custom vids, website subscriptions or worn panties or whatever. If pictures are deemed as very personal or of sentimental value it does rather beg the question why are the babes making any such pics available for public consumption. It is a matter of personal judgement for each said babe as to what pics they post on free to view platforms.
I would politely suggest they should accept the consequence of those judgements with good grace and humility rather than resorting to calling a prolific pic poster on here a 'c#nt'. It is not the place of said babes to dictate to pic posters on here what they can and cannot post. It is unreasonable imo for babes to pick and choose and thereby have their cake, eat it and then if possible nab a bit of someone elses cake as well Rolleyes Wink.

As for the mass posting of pics on the forum I personally have no objection to it.
I don't see what actual harm or damage it does to the forum in any way.
It may or may not be an irritant for some or a pleasure for others as so many things in life generally are. I appreciate pics, caps, vids and written posts equally on here and do so on one basis. Perceived quality. But my opinion is only one amongst many and by no means necessarily representative of the majority much or even any of the time.
I have long since learnt to accept that and live in hope we can all do the same in harmony and appreciation of all the many excellent contributors and posts of whatever kind submitted in times gone by Smile.
21-09-2018 22:24
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(21-09-2018 20:00 )Pippablonde Wrote:  What changes would you make to TV shows that would alleviate the boredom?
I would allow the girls to chat to each other while waiting for calls. We were sat two meters away but not allowed to talk.

I hope every producer sees Pippa's answer to my question and creates an atmosphere on their sets where their presenters aren't bored.

It translates on screen and makes me less likely to pay to chat to a presenter.

VNTV will really stand out from BS, XP & S66 if they let their hosts do whatever they want.

I love babes with brown nipples
23-09-2018 01:37
PeleMessi Offline
Junior Poster

Is there a problem with the web streams? I have tried to watch babe x via the stream and rampant but only get error mesaages.

I can watch xpanded via there stream so my connection seems ok
23-09-2018 15:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Question for all of you.

Why is it that on another forum, people keep saying this "No, the women and producers can't see this site or our chats here"?

The women and producers obviously have internet access lol, so they could easily go to the other site and see what everyone is chatting about, so maybe I'm slow but I don't get those comments.

AKA Lara Croft
25-09-2018 21:24
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Well evelyn looks at this forum because i wrote something like evelyn would make an amazing birthday present on here and she on screen wished me a happy birthday so some of the girls do

I miss Amber Coen
25-09-2018 21:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I'm not talking about this forum.

Seems some believe the producers and women can't see that forum, even though that makes no sense at all. I actually think some of the women and producers have their computers on the rampant site to see what we're saying during their performances.

AKA Lara Croft
25-09-2018 21:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV