babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

mrcat Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
What's this spyvilla check out there twitter think tiff chambers is going I might have to subscribe to this.
26-09-2018 16:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(26-09-2018 16:14 )mrcat Wrote:  What's this spyvilla check out there twitter think tiff chambers is going I might have to subscribe to this.

A bunch of babes going on a sunny jolly, which the watching punters of course will eventually end up paying for Shy
26-09-2018 18:22
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

It might be ok if tiff goes but she dose fuck all these days.Cant see her turning up but who nos.
26-09-2018 20:28
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

For me, the biggest reason why S66's daytime shows are the only really good FTA stuff that any of the channels are making.

Isn't because most of the presenters are busty, pretty, slim, petite, blonde girl next door types that everyone loves.

It's because S66 seem to create an environment where their hosts can wear the most revealing outfits and be as dirty as possible with their performances.

I love babes with brown nipples
26-09-2018 22:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just a small request, but do you think we can refrain from mentioning slips on the babe channel forums, at least during the moments when the slips are actually happening?

I've noticed many times over the years that as soon as someone mentions a woman showing all, the cameramen seem to return and change the camera angle or seem to notice the slips/flashes and tells the women to stop. Now this might just be coincidental, but there's a correlation between people commenting about the slips while they're taking place, and the women soon becoming tamed immediately after.

People keep saying dumb things like "The producers can't see this chat" lol, as if the producers and women don't have internet access at the studios Rolleyes

Someone will say "So and so is showing all!!!!" and within a tiny amount of time everything becomes tamed, and then the people respond with "Damn, looks like the cameraman noticed her flashing".

I know the producers and crew have other things to keep them busy, but I do suspect they check these forums at times and notice the comments about flashing, and this is why I wish everyone would stop commenting about them during those moments.

Mentioning slips/flashes far after they've taken place isn't such a big deal, because it won't possibly prompt a producer to end the fun if they aren't paying attention during these rare instances.

I just think we sometimes make it too easy for the producers to tame things, when it might be better for us not to mention certain things if we want to see less censorship. Smile

AKA Lara Croft
05-10-2018 15:02
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well said,i mentioned this some time back,if seen by any of the channels employers including the girls it would be noted and only make them more cautious if anything ,if you see something keep it to yourself or pm your buddies at least
05-10-2018 16:38
PeleMessi Offline
Junior Poster

(05-10-2018 15:02 )mrmann Wrote:  Just a small request, but do you think we can refrain from mentioning slips on the babe channel forums, at least during the moments when the slips are actually happening?

[snip]
Too late its been tame for the past 10+ years. The channels have become the enemy with self over regulation. They probably don't perform to allowed levels anymore.
05-10-2018 17:12
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Anyone seen this spyvilla thing lot of girls going could be good.How do we access it can't find a site just a twitter.
07-10-2018 19:53
JustWantSomeFun Offline
Senior Poster

(07-10-2018 19:53 )mrcat Wrote:  Anyone seen this spyvilla thing lot of girls going could be good.How do we access it can't find a site just a twitter.

As nothing has been tweeted in over 2 months I can only presume it isn't going to happen.
08-10-2018 08:54
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Yes that's what I thought could of been good ohh well.
08-10-2018 14:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV