babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(13-10-2018 15:14 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Not sure if this the right place but here goes. What is this new mishegas(yiddish term for craziness or insanity) of putting up credits(on cams) by the girls needed for things? And not just a few credits oh no, they are asking for 100's of them for anything from shoes to various sexual acts. You've just used your credits to get to see the girl so why woudl you want to spend even more.
Sounds like another case for the Bizarre Wish List thread:

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=44372

Surprisedbladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-10-2018 19:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The S66 vs OF fiasco & the VNTV launch date saga does raise a few interesting topics in relation to how and where we first discover a presenter.

I like most of you probably saw them for "free" on TV or the internet. Free is in quotes because we still have to pay for a TV license, a satellite subscription and/or internet connection.

We may have also seen our favourite presenters for the first time after buying a lads mag or on Page 3 in a tabloid.

Then probably googled them and the first few results would always tend to be links to free video sites, rather than the channel they work on.

So the next issue is then how and where we then purchased more content from those presenters after initially seeing them for free.

I love babes with brown nipples
15-10-2018 22:28
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The channels would really benefit from by coming on here and asking us questions like:

How do you consume content, is it via satellite TV, freeview TV or online?

Do you tend to watch shows in the morning, day or night?

Do you prefer content like listen-in-lines or pre-recorded videos?

Do you prefer content like calls or 1-2-1 webcam?

Do you prefer to buy custom videos and skype shows directly from presenters?

Do you follow your favourite models on twitter, instagram and snapchat?

Do you buy content on OnlyFans and ManyVids?

Would you like more hardcore stuff like girl/girl, boy/girl and lesbian orgies

Do you purchase your favourite presenters content every time she's on TV?

What type of outfits would you like to see more or less of?

What improvements could be made in terms of camera techniques and how shows are filmed?

What sets would you like to see more an less of?

Does your favourite presenter cater to all your fetishes?

What fetishes would you like to see your favourite presenters do?

I love babes with brown nipples
15-10-2018 22:35
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^I like the word orgies its fun to say.....orgiesBig Laugh

I miss Amber Coen
15-10-2018 22:47
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'd like to tell them to get some decent music than the rubbish that is looped around the channels-Xpanded have never changed theirs, S66 stuff sounds like it was composed on a ZX Spectrum at times and BS is so out of date they should be reported to the music police. It makes lift muzak seem melodic. Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2018 01:34 by GMach1.)
17-10-2018 01:31
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(17-10-2018 01:31 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I'd like to tell them to get some decent music than the rubbish that is looped around the channels-Xpanded have never changed theirs, S66 stuff sounds like it was composed on a ZX Spectrum at times and BS is so out of date they should be reported to the music police.

S66 changed their's up for a couple weeks, didn't think it was too bad. Got a lot of complaints in the chatbox though. I do remember one of the songs sounded like a robot beatin' off or an MRI (or combo of both), so can see why there weren't any fans of that one.

There was one song that just kept on going "...Hold on, hold on, you got to hold on, hold on..." Really inspirational when you're edging out one of those stamina wanks.
17-10-2018 01:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-10-2018 01:31 )GreenMachine Wrote:  S66 stuff sounds like it was composed on a ZX Spectrum at times
Huh, I wish it did! Classic stuff... laughBlush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-10-2018 16:52
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

Genuine question guys about the chatbox feature on babestation.tv. i was watching the day show yesterday and one of the girls was quick to use the chat feature in an attempt to encourage guys to take her private. It seemed to work cos these guys posted thanks a few minutes later. Yet the girl in question never replied. Is it wrong of me to feel that this is giving a bad customer experience so to speak? I posted this question on the girls thread with not much response but if i had paid £5 a minute and then posted my thanks to the girl i would at least expect a reply. From what i have seen in the past the private and perv features dont have a timer so you have no idea when your credits are going to run out. It was quite clear yesterday these guys did not get chance to say goodbye at the time so used the chat feature to do so only to be ignored.
17-10-2018 21:35
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(17-10-2018 21:35 )Oldmand Wrote:  Genuine question guys about the chatbox feature on babestation.tv. i was watching the day show yesterday and one of the girls was quick to use the chat feature in an attempt to encourage guys to take her private. It seemed to work cos these guys posted thanks a few minutes later. Yet the girl in question never replied. Is it wrong of me to feel that this is giving a bad customer experience so to speak? I posted this question on the girls thread with not much response but if i had paid £5 a minute and then posted my thanks to the girl i would at least expect a reply. From what i have seen in the past the private and perv features dont have a timer so you have no idea when your credits are going to run out. It was quite clear yesterday these guys did not get chance to say goodbye at the time so used the chat feature to do so only to be ignored.

Are you talking about cali again oldmand ?

I miss Amber Coen
17-10-2018 21:44
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Another BS girl has crossed to XP I see-Aria Romano. I could swear blind she was only on BS a month or so ago!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-10-2018 22:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV