27-10-2018 21:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(27-10-2018 21:53 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(10-10-2018 22:30 )darren73 Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot_54.jpg]
thats pretty accurate. except its a mouse and a bottle of cherry coke Big Grin
Nice shade of green (unless it's brown due to some screen light weirdness). Is that teal?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-10-2018 22:07
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Who is this girl and what is her beef about babeshows channels?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-10-2018 18:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Dammit! I told Lucinda not to lost that pic of me Bounce

Piper Niven Superfan
30-10-2018 18:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(30-10-2018 18:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Dammit! I told Lucinda not to lost that pic of me Bounce
She would hardly need to when you post plenty of pics of yourself anyway Big Laugh
Usually looking like you're having more fun as well... Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-10-2018 21:52
max1299 Offline
Junior Poster

(30-10-2018 18:01 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Who is this girl and what is her beef about babeshows channels?

She is a TOTAL PSYCHO!!! - Just see her twitter replies - well before she deletes them after insulting you.

Some regular dudes on here have been on the receiving end of her sh*t when she flips but they keep quiet cause if anyone says anything she will troll them and blackmail them.

She really believes she is the best in the business, but she is far from it. She has left (fired from) more babe channels than anyone else (and she always says the channel was mismanaged/shit/stupid people.... it's never her!)

She updates her onlyfans like once a month and god forbid you say anything about that, cause she will call you every name possible - (loser, cunt, retard, waster, failure, worthless etc) Even though you are paying for it.

She has been leaving the business and joining the Army for like 20 years... Go figure!

She is apparently joining VNTV soon and frankly that is a reason to want the channel to fail. She ain't worth the phone call.
30-10-2018 23:30
Jam Da Man Offline

The VNTV threads are now in their own section, located HERE.

(for anyone wondering where they vanished to.) Wink

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

03-11-2018 17:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Atlanta has posted up a nice message in her thread part talks about winning newcomer last year, it's nice to see a girl saying that publicly as its something many have said privately before,
I know some don't think the awards on the forum don't matter but they really do, the people calling the shots on the channels bookers, producers, tallent management all keep an eye on these votes to see which girls are doing well as helps them decide who to push,
Atlanta got the chance at more night shows after winning and made the most of things to help her become the star she is today,
So guess I am saying vote as you really can make a difference to the shows you watch and call,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-11-2018 12:47
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Organising any upcoming award by any chance, fella? Wink

I'd honestly be amazed if there IS any correlation between popularity on the forum and the resulting success of a 'babe'. If I was to hazard a guess I'd say in the cases of most - if not ALL - of the various winners of forum awards their increased shifts and larger caller numbers were actually to do with their personalities and enthusiasm.

Not because they've won a throwaway poll. But I admire your optimism, Win.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-11-2018 20:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

How sustainable such an improvement turns out to be who knows but both BS and S66 have seen returning babes make a favourable impression in the last few weeks.

At BS Tori Lee has gone retro.
Unleashing the very best of her naked self for longer periods of time.
Tori has one of the most sumptuous bodies around and now seemingly has the sustained freedom to show it off without a care in the world from numerous angles. All we need now is some oil to drench her body with and a stint in the shower. But her impact has been significant. She seems so confident and comfortable.
Happy in her own skin and wanting us guys to enjoy her body.
I for one am very much revelling in the results Smile.

Over at S66 two babes have returned to tick a load of boxes left blank for too long.
Firstly Lola Knight.
The very essence of sexual tension. Her eyes ooze pure sex.
Her pout oozes pure sex. Her body language oozes pure sex.
Lola is pure sex. The tiny micro panties, the way she strips off, the sensual movements and gyrations, the looks down the lens as she caresses her body with tenderness and feeling. It is a remorseless seduction and cause for racing hearts, bulges in trousers and open mouthed glee.
The Lola of old as if she had never been away.
As a pure performer my own belief is she has been the most authentic, believable, consistent and characterful nightshow babe of the last three years certainly on S66 at least.
She blesses us all with real verve, dynamism, electrifying body language akin to that of Clare Richards in her pomp.
A picture of eroticism and sexual energy but all with a refined sense of control to ensure the viewers are pushed to the very limits of desire.
S66 needed her back and badly. She has unsurprisingly delivered with oily aplomb.

And so to one last returning babe.
Paige GreenShy.
Now I will concede this development and the way it has played out is far more of a surprise albeit an incredibly welcome one.
I switched over to S66 last Sunday night and saw her on screen.
I will be honest my immediate first thought was 'Hmmmmm I will be surprised if this really goes anywhere'.
Minute by minute. Quite literally minute by minute my view began to change.
In smiley terms it went from..... bladewave to Rolleyes to Smile to Shy to Tongue to eek to SurprisedSurprisedSurprised to Heart.
The level of appeal grew and grew to the point I called her. Then I paused to reflect before calling her again and on both occasions getting the desired result.
The calls really made a big difference. I had been guilty of underestimating Paige.
She well and truly proved me wrong and put me in my place (in the nicest, sweetest and most effective way possible).
I was so impressed by her confident body language.
She looked so assured, so calm and her sex chat exuded confidence also.
Then she returned last night and raised the level another notch.
Superb outfit, great striptease, tantalising and graceful movement, seductive glances and gazes down the lens and another fabulously enjoyable call.
The forward momentum continuing with impressive results.
My preconception of what Paige had to offer has been unceremoniously sent to the trash bin and quite right too. Well done Paige. I owe her an apology.
I got it badly wrong. She got it spot on. I will go and stand in the corner and give myself a talking to. Paige has been an exquisite surprise and has given S66 further momentum they simply must build on in the weeks and months to come.

09-11-2018 15:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV