babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
^It's funny you mention 'Hopes for 2019' , ryu, as I was just thinking that normally - at this time of year - there's usually a thread about what everyone wants/hopes to see, but I suspect the absence of said thread shows, above all else, that there is a widespread apathy regarding the babe channels now.

We all (realistically) know the channels won't change or improve. The talent will care EVEN less. And the punters will continue to get shafted and not get their money's worth.

As far as the forum is concerned - I hope we see less pointless polls and competitions. They're just so unimportant and prove nothing.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-01-2019 12:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

As a new year dawns on the channels, it is a different feeling I'm having about the upcoming shows. A different feeling to that of years gone by. The anticipation of risk taking nude / POV shows isn't quite there. It's more of a 'hope for the best' kind of feeling. You know, sort of expectations being fairly low, with the exceptions of a few babes who I know will still pull out all the stops, as much as they can. I think my choices of babes of the month last year reflected this with several months being won by the same girls.

I'm also finding myself downloading more and more old babeshow videos and the number of downloads for these now possibly almost equals my downloading of new content. Things were much more daring way back then. I miss the old nude POVs when both Babestation and Studio 66 had red hot performances with girls right on top of the camera. They really made you feel like you were in the show.

Now, sadly, there's something of a money grabbing culture with less effort put in to the shows. I strongly disagree with today's policies of restricting riskier content to pay-per minute perv cams and BSX shows.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
01-01-2019 20:43
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Id just be happy if they just got some HD cameras i mean its 2019 ffs....

I miss Amber Coen
01-01-2019 22:38
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ So they could show 'fuck all for free', in HD? Surprised laugh Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 11:52 by Censorship :-(.)
02-01-2019 11:51

FWIW (fuck all, obviously), Lamestation already have HD.

All they need now is some actual content to show*, rather than the 'pervcam advertising' they've been peddling for that last 2-3 years, and we're laughing! Important Bounce

(*not going to happen Rolleyes )
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 12:34 by Censorship :-(.)
02-01-2019 12:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I have a feeling that the perve cam should now come with a Government Health warning maybe someone should start a petition to get it debated in the Common it could overshadow Brexit news completely!!! Tongue Tongue Big Grin Imagine the shock and horror of Cobyn actually admitting to uysing it!! lol

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-01-2019 12:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(02-01-2019 11:51 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^ So they could show 'fuck all for free', in HD? Surprised laugh Wink

Ah yes but you see the idea would be to have blurredcam in HD Tonguelaugh. Top quality blurredness Big Grin.

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 14:52 by Snooks.)
02-01-2019 14:51
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(02-01-2019 12:01 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  FWIW (fuck all, obviously), Lamestation already have HD.

All they need now is some actual content to show*, rather than the 'pervcam advertising' they've been peddling for that last 2-3 years, and we're laughing! Important Bounce

(*not going to happen Rolleyes )

Is it really in HD because it looks crap on sky Huh its all blocky and pixelated
It needs to be 1080p at the least
02-01-2019 16:17

^ Their so-called 'Hi' quality stream is 720p, but they did (briefly) have a 1080p stream a while back (2017?); However, what's shot, and what's broadcast, are not necessarily the same thing - I don't have $ky, but I'm guessing that it's probably broadcast in SD? Then there's the (probably inadequate) bit rate chosen for the broadcast, all of which contributes to it being (apparently, from what you say) 'crap on $ky'.

Remember, Lamestation's mantra seems to be 'spend as little money as possible, doing as little as possible, to provide as little content for free as possible, while charging as much as possible for the paywall stuff', or words to that effect... Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 17:32 by Censorship :-(.)
02-01-2019 17:31
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ They'll probably decide to skip HD now and just go straight to 4K (as in ZX Spectrum 4K)
03-01-2019 16:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV