Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(27-06-2023 09:58 )ryuken Wrote:  
(27-06-2023 06:11 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  SNIP

[snip]

Again I agree.
I would say the shows of the past were far more entertaining. Where possible, there were props bought in that were used well. (I do recall the odd show here and there they had a motorbike in the studio).

Yes BS have been living of their name for a very long time and like you say others were run very ineptly. I would say that the business models of other channels probably weren't as well thought out as BS's business model is. I reckon the secret is in the type of licensing you have.
Whether most of the other channels used dutch licences like BS do, I wonder whether the other channels pushed too far deep with the licensing rules and ran into a few brick walls.

We all saw the fallout over OF with st66 I think that was the pivotal moment when the babes suddenly got the right to have a say in the Studios business model and what it has led to as you say is the girls pretty much controlling the show's direction. the tip goal/buzz/private thing has pretty much become the 100% focus of the show/stream. On that point do the girls post far more on instagram now than they do on OF?

I did use BS on streamate, and let's not forget rampant as well. I used streamate a few times but haven't been on there in a few months, and that was only for some BS babes. I know some of the girls used adult work in the beginning, but I don't think they do now. Like I said I liked streamate for a while but I stopped for no reason & havn't been back on there since, probably March April time. Maybe one day, I'll go back on it. (Just have to find the right time and moment to do so)
I liked AW and still use it. I used BS Cams when it first started up and it was fun I don't remember the last time I used it. Wasn't BS Cams set up to conter the initial threat from cam sites?

I get the feeling in time there will be a new generation of punters, but it will probably take quite some time to happen. I think there also will be a new generation of babes (And some will probably be AI ones) to entice them.

I would not be surprised if eventually the keyboard and mouse disappeared in future if technology evolved to a point where they did become obsolete (but hope that won't happen).
Cam technology has evolved a lot, but I do think many babes when doing shows from home, probably use cams that are either a few years out of date, but even then, some probably use the built in cams in laptops as well.

And you're probably right on where XP are in terms of their status in regard to BS, I they did expand to another location in the same way BS have then I think if that was to happen then they probably would grow to BS' level. It's whether XP feel they need that expansion as well.

I feel very much now that any new channel that starts up today, has to have a very solid financial model that is in place for several years ahead and it would need - in some way - to have a very different kind of output that grabs our attention. It is going to to take something spectacular to even make BS look nervous!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2023 08:13 by lovebabes56.)
28-06-2023 07:53
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Babes who need to move on 2

Lori Buckby: I haven't seen her for a while. Maybe she's already moved on. Let's hope so.

Vicky (I'm in a group session) Narni: nuff said!

Tanya: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Marni Moore or whatever she's calling herself these days
02-07-2023 16:56
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Lori was on the other night for a couple of hours was her usual hyper self
Whilst personally could name at least another 3 or 4 should be off nights and be back on days or gone altogether

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-07-2023 20:10
karlmoore7 Offline
Junior Poster

Why is it the case that when it comes to babestation mornings/dayshows the woman I like either don't show up when advertised on the schedule, or if they do show
they are not put on TV, where as the woman I can't stand ALWAYS show up, and are ALWAYS put on TV?!!!! ?
24-09-2023 21:54
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ A few points

1. BS now operate a split shift operation for girls who want to work on TV which means they do half their shift on TV & half on the web. This has achieved the unique situation where girls who like working on TV are pissed off they have to do 4 hours on the web and those who wanted to get TV exposure complain about the TV rules.

2. Have you considered that the girl(s) you like may not want to work on TV

3. You like the wrong girls laugh

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
24-09-2023 22:16
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

The awards are almost upon us it has been a really quick year.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
26-09-2023 17:03
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(24-09-2023 21:54 )karlmoore7 Wrote:  Why is it the case that when it comes to babestation mornings/dayshows the woman I like either don't show up when advertised on the schedule, or if they do show
they are not put on TV, where as the woman I can't stand ALWAYS show up, and are ALWAYS put on TV?!!!! ?

I know it happens all the time babes you do like don't appear.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
26-09-2023 17:05
Charlemagne Offline

(26-09-2023 17:03 )Kingsmind Wrote:  The awards are almost upon us it has been a really quick year.

They've already started. On twitter the girls are after your votes for the UK Fetish Awards, UK Glamour Awards and numerious others.

Our UK Babe Channels babe of the Year awards (which are nothing to due with the other awards) are due to begin early in October.

26-09-2023 18:02
Jimmyhazell1984 Online
Senior Poster

The Babestation Schedule is put on the website at the start of the month a lot can change in that time
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2023 20:33 by Jimmyhazell1984.)
26-09-2023 20:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV