babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
It's amazing how a web show from USA can play with no problems yet one from Milton Keynes looks like it is being beamed from the moon's surface using technology from 1969 Rolleyes
24-08-2017 19:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(19-08-2017 18:11 )ryuken Wrote:  I understand that all the channels and presenters want us "freeloaders" to pay for calls, photos, videos, website subscriptions, pervecam etc but that won't happen if their free content is not enticing.

It's like when I go to a strip club, if a girl puts on a great pole dance show on the stage for free, I'll then pay her for a private lapdance.

If a host is lying motionless on a bed for eight hours whilst she plays on her phone, there is almost no chance in the world I'd pay for anything she does.

But if they put on a really sexually enticing show then I'll definitely look to pay for anything they do, like I do with Fernanda Ferrari & Mikaela Witt.

So please can every channel please allow and encourage their hosts to put on really sexually enticing performances.

All the channels also need to improve their sound, picture and lighting quality too.

I'm tired of hearing background noise and watching poorly lit shows, with god awful picture quality.

Never a truer word said mate The channel just seem to think that the free content they put out is enticing enough for us to think "yeah"
For Me fern and Mikaela do the best and enticing shows on the channels (I would not be surprised if Fern has given Mikaela some tips since she joined Studio 88 both of them take the effort to make each caller gets their personal attention, I think may will agree that alone is worth it's weight in gold alone wit them. I do think S66 right now has the best roster it has had for a long time, and feel that there are times when they don't use that roster to fulfil it's true potential

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-08-2017 22:08
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

All producers and presenters see what is said on here.

So please can you regularly make softcore lesbian videos on your sites that I can buy individually, rather than signing up for a monthly membership.

I'd definitely buy tongue kissing and nipple sucking videos that are reminiscent of the Bangbabes era.

If I can buy American hardcore lesbian videos with high quality production values that are half an hour long for less than £10.

Then every channel should be selling softcore lesbian videos in the same way.

I don't want to pay for pervecam, 2 minute challenges, double babe stints with no physical interaction, curtain shows, keyhole shows, blurred shows, early morning tease shows, lifestyle magazines, late night tease shows or any other stupid gimmicks.

Just give me beautiful women being as filthy as possible with each other on video, and I'll happily pay for it.

I love babes with brown nipples
28-08-2017 22:21
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(28-08-2017 22:21 )ryuken Wrote:  All producers and presenters see what is said on here.

^ They may see what is on the forum but I don't think there's a cat in hells chance of most of them altering the present self destructive path they are on. The main reason being is that a lot of the babes and all the producers have their collective heads stuck so far up their own backsides they can't see daylight.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
28-08-2017 22:36
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

All the channels should release their entire archive of shows available for sale.

I'd love to be able to buy some of the classic shows especially the BangBabes 2-4-1 ones.

They should do that instead of creating all these stupid gimmicks.

I'd rather buy S66 videos of Danica and Caty's 2-4-1's than pay for pervecam.

I love babes with brown nipples
09-09-2017 16:48
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2017 16:48 )ryuken Wrote:  All the channels should release their entire archive of shows available for sale.

I'd love to be able to buy some of the classic shows especially the BangBabes 2-4-1 ones.

I've a funny feeling they don't dare risk enlightening or reminding punters to just how crap the current shows are compared to those days. Better to keep them in the dark Wink
09-09-2017 17:46
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I queried this with the BS boss on that q&a he did on here a couple of years back IIRC he was quite vague on the subject.

I have a horrid suspicion that large parts of the early babe show years may not even exist in official form any more. When firms go bust the last thing anyone wants to do is look after a large archive of stuff they have little need for.

As for the surviving operators you have to wonder too about the stipulations of the contracts the babes signed originally. You'd think that provision would be included for future commercial expliotation beyond the initial live broadcasts but has anyone ever confirmed this?

We see 'repeats' on RLC thesedays (how far back do these date from?) and limited catch ups on BS but beyond that does anyone know what survives and what is even viable for use?

Talking heads on regular TV retrospectives often try to make out that TV was crap and old fashioned back in the day... They do this partly because it bigs up their modern contributions in comparision. Can you imagine how transparently ineffectual a babeshow equivalent would be?!! shocked

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-09-2017 02:14
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

is it true that if you have a new sky box then the adult channels aren't on there?

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
12-09-2017 14:06
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

Yes it seems so. You need to change the settings under parental controls before they will appear.
12-09-2017 14:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-09-2017 14:06 )tjl007 Wrote:  is it true that if you have a new sky box then the adult channels aren't on there?

Just the parental control settings are automatically on so you have to go into settings & turn them off so the adult channels will be visible

Piper Niven Superfan
12-09-2017 15:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV