babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

skyman Offline
Apprentice Poster

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
hi i stumbled on to this forum from the us.

i dont have any way to view the channels in the usa, im imited to the streams on the internet.

my question is what channel do frontal slips happpen and what time is the show live central time
14-10-2009 00:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: how often are slips?
(14-10-2009 00:49 )skyman Wrote:  hi i stumbled on to this forum from the us.

i dont have any way to view the channels in the usa, im imited to the streams on the internet.

my question is what channel do frontal slips happpen and what time is the show live central time

Well I can't work out central time, so I'll give you the UK times and let you do the rest. The nightshows start at 9pm and end at 5.30am. Most of these channels also have a dayshow, and some, such as Babestation, Bangbabes and Elite are pretty much 24hrs. The others start their dayshows around about noon.

Best channel for frontal slips at the moment is Elite, but they're fairly rare. Nipple slips (during the day, obviously) are very common indeed, particularly on Bangbabes.
15-10-2009 11:27
skyman Offline
Apprentice Poster

does bangbabes stream there morning shows on the web?
16-10-2009 01:04
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-10-2009 01:04 )skyman Wrote:  does bangbabes stream there morning shows on the web?

No idea, skyman, I don't bother with the streams. Just find their website and take a look.
16-10-2009 01:57
boratkaz10 Offline
Senior Poster

Cameramen with the babes
Does anyone have or know where I can find any videos of the babes interacting with the cameramen, such as the old pov sections?
08-02-2010 20:43
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Cameramen with the babes
There's a thread here dedicated to the subject, which includes some videos. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=14858

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 21:28 by skateguy.)
08-02-2010 21:28
boratkaz10 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Cameramen with the babes
Cheers skateguy
08-02-2010 21:47
Charlemagne Offline

Celtic Babes
Most of the babes on the channels are from England. Probably due to all the studios being based in London.

So what about the girls from Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
I'm glad to say that there are a few babes from Scotland. Stevie from Babestation, Amanda and Cathy Cole, new Elite girl Claire and the channels most natural beauty in Sophia Knight.Smile

But what of Wales and Ireland. I can only think of the very sexy Cleo from Northern Ireland and can't think of any current babes from Wales.
There are a couple of ex babes Rebecca and Chelsea (Bangbabes before the present Chelsea) who have been regulars and Sammie (Babestation) who came from Ireland.
Let me know if there are more.

So I'd love to see more of our Celtic babes, especially if there are more gems out there like Sophia & Cleo.
16-02-2010 07:37
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Celtic Babes
Shay Hendrix(who is welsh) would be a welcome addition to any channel.
16-02-2010 14:54
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Celtic Babes
(16-02-2010 07:37 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Most of the babes on the channels are from England. Probably due to all the studios being based in London.

So what about the girls from Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
I'm glad to say that there are a few babes from Scotland. Stevie from Babestation, Amanda and Cathy Cole, new Elite girl Claire and the channels most natural beauty in Sophia Knight.Smile

But what of Wales and Ireland. I can only think of the very sexy Cleo from Northern Ireland and can't think of any current babes from Wales.
There are a couple of ex babes Rebecca and Chelsea (Bangbabes before the present Chelsea) who have been regulars and Sammie (Babestation) who came from Ireland.
Let me know if there are more.

So I'd love to see more of our Celtic babes, especially if there are more gems out there like Sophia & Cleo.

It doesn't matter where the girls are from A hot babe is a hot babe no matter what their nationality is.

Well that's what i think

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
16-02-2010 15:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV