Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Gripes and people forgetting where they are from

Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

RE: Gripes and people forgetting where they are from
There have been plenty of times when I've become 'agitated', when I've had a bad day at work, for no good reason. This doesn't make me unprofessional or forgetful of where I came from, it merely makes me human.

I'm sure there are are a percentage of the girls working on these channels who have an over-inflated sense of their self importance just as I'm sure there are members like that on this forum and in every walk of life.

Then again, some of the girls treat the work as a chance to have a laugh and a joke whilst getting paid for it and are very entertaining. But I'll bet that these girls annoy other members of the forum.

If you have a problem with a certain girl then change channel. There are plenty to choose from.
01-04-2010 13:20
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

It all boils down too if a girl isnt getting on with the punters (us) or she isnt happy with what she is being paid to do, then she wont last very long, if what i have observed over some time is right.

SOC
01-04-2010 13:34
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-04-2010 07:08 )De La Red Wrote:  I have a perception of your posts in this thread as being overly defensive. That probably isnt your intention, and may well come across differently to other people.

I have nothing to defend. If you mean defensive of the girl in question, yes, I've allowed myself to become embroiled in discussion of the event referred to, which is not my point.

I have a fundamental problem with the title of the thread and the attitude of its content. Referring to "people forgetting where they are from" smacks of an attitude that should have been buried with Queen Victoria. It's a put-down, basically saying "know your place and don't talk back to your superiors".

If it were not for those words I probably wouldn't have replied to the post.

(01-04-2010 10:31 )boogieboyb Wrote:  Who is the girl in question?

The girl's identity is irrelevant; it's the principle that matters. Furthermore, Thund could have posted his comments elsewhere and I believe he created a separate thread specifically to avoid identifying the girl. If that is the case, he deserves credit for it and we should respect his intent.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 15:38 by vila.)
01-04-2010 15:25
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks Vila. Your response leaves me with more questions than answers but I appreciate your elaboration on your original post.
01-04-2010 19:02
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Think "Just the way it is " is right. What about a "Queen Victoria Babes" channel? Now that would be "Big Pants"!laugh!laugh
01-04-2010 19:12
MikeMizanin Offline
I'm Awesome

took the words right outta my mouth.

http://twitter.com/mikethemiz
01-04-2010 19:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2010 19:29 )MikeMizanin Wrote:  

took the words right outta my mouth.

I didn't see the incident in question, but my guess her name starts with "T".
01-04-2010 19:43
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

it is who you think it is,
01-04-2010 19:47
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Good thread this.

I will be straightforward on this:-

When it comes to the 900 channels I want only want a few things.Big Grin

Attractive,fit girls who after 10pm GET THEM OUT and get as naked as ofcock will allow.that works for me and if I phone them I want a good call for £1.50 a minute.I know I am shallow but I don't give a tossTongue

There are many girls who have fitted the bill over the last few years and I have phoned and spent a fair bit of money on them.I also know which girls I would never bother with again because they don't fulfill my basic shallow criteriaBig Grin

I don't phone anywhere near as much as I used to and equally I think that it is completely pointless for a 900 channel girl to appear as clothed as is possible on one of these channels at night

I know that is stupendously shallow but there you go.there is a debate going on about one of the girls in another thread who may be being referred to here.I personally can't see the point in her appearing at all at night because she doesn't fulfill my criteria(see start of post if you've had a memory lapse).It also annoys me that BS in particular have the "girl on the phones" con which has effectively ended me ever phoning them again(yeah I know they'll be guttedBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce)There you go.I surf the channels at night for an hour or so with only a few night babes that hold my attention;
Flo
Dionne Daniels(when she is on)
French Chloe
Lolly Badcock

I miss Anastasia on nights and Victoria & Precious too.Sad
These are girls who all work(ed)damn hard to give the viewers(and callers) a good time.Real bargain with Flo when you think she was only 35p a minute the other nightBig Grin

Rant over

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 20:23 by speedybert.)
01-04-2010 20:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV