cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Lola last night

Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

Lola last night
It was Lola's last night on BB last night.

But did you notice, I watched her up until 1.00am but she did not get her boobs out. Strange considering it was her last night on BB. She did have a couple of nip slips, but very quickly adjusted this. Did Lola get her boobs out at all last night?
15-12-2008 19:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lola last night
She is the most boring girl on those channels. I had it in the background for about an hour and she spent more time talking to the guy behind the camera than on the phone or 'performing' to the camera/audience. Not once did she turn around, show her legs, bum or even go topless. She wore the Borat-type outfit and the best she did was move one of the straps to the left for a brief sec or two. By then I had the channel on crime & investigation.
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2008 20:23 by unparalleled.)
15-12-2008 20:21
Tehbadgerduck Offline
Apprentice Poster

Is she moving channels, or just going on holiday?
16-12-2008 19:10
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Lola will be missed,i will definetly miss her being on tv...really beautiful girl that. If you still come on here Lola best of luck with the future
16-12-2008 19:30
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

unparalleled Wrote:She is the most boring girl on those channels. I had it in the background for about an hour and she spent more time talking to the guy behind the camera than on the phone or 'performing' to the camera/audience. Not once did she turn around, show her legs, bum or even go topless. She wore the Borat-type outfit and the best she did was move one of the straps to the left for a brief sec or two. By then I had the channel on crime & investigation.

To be honest I think Lola has "left" BB at least twice before and come back.Bit boring really.
18-12-2008 15:49
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

To be honest I wouldn't miss her, I can remember the time she started a fight on the forum for no reason, she even said something rude to me which in a way was meant for All TV Callers http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=593

All I can say is why should callers waste there money ringing girls that sets the phone down & talks to the cam guys instead of them…
18-12-2008 16:06
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

I read somewhere recently - possibly Zoo mag that she's getting out of the game alltogether. That would be a shame as she is a babe but i agree with Ass2Cam she hasn't been interested for ages so why should guys waste money talking to her when some of the girls really put in the effort on the phones.
19-12-2008 00:50
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

wow i just read the whole fucking thread! took me a good 20 mintues too! Very tasty fair play.

"Insert funny comment here"
19-12-2008 01:42
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Lola definetly one of the best looking girls on tv
19-12-2008 11:51
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Ass2Cam Wrote:To be honest I wouldn't miss her, I can remember the time she started a fight on the forum for no reason, she even said something rude to me which in a way was meant for All TV Callers http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=593

All I can say is why should callers waste there money ringing girls that sets the phone down & talks to the cam guys instead of them…

Apparently Reede used to do the same when she was on BB.At the end of the day I don't suppose anyone is going to go to trading standardsBig Grin

Can you imagine Nicky Campbell doing the feature on Watchdog(probably have to get John Leslie in to do it actually)
19-12-2008 13:08

gemma hiles