Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Studio 66 on Freeview

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Smile Studio 66 on Freeview
There were technical problems on freeview ch98 last night. (in Granada region anyway)
The full Bangbabes show was just 2½ hours of a black screen. Early Bird which followed was nearly half an hour late starting and just prior to that at 5.45am we got about 1 minute of a show from Elite with this girl on. Not sure who she is.
They were 1 day late for April fools day. Smile

[Image: elite-fv.jpg]
02-04-2010 11:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Elite on freeview?????
(02-04-2010 11:28 )TheWatcher Wrote:  There were technical problems on freeview ch98 last night. (in Granada region anyway)

Not just Granada, Anglia too. I only flicked over occasionally so I can't confirm if we got anything from Elite.
02-04-2010 11:38
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

God Please say there not getting a freeview slot i dont want tamer shows or tamer caty cause of it just cause its on freeview. Sad

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 11:46 by Wazo.)
02-04-2010 11:45
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

That is ex- BSD girl Summer, now called Hannah Prentice
02-04-2010 11:46
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-04-2010 11:45 )Wazo Wrote:  God Please say there not getting a freeview slot i dont want tamer shows or tamer caty cause of it just cause its on freeview. Sad
Obviously you are a sinner and God dosn't listern to you , Elite are getting a freeview slot and will be on Freeview Ch192 starting from the 2Oth of April and will broadcast from 1.am-5.30am .
Maybe "TheWatcher"could change the title of this thread from "Elite on freeview ????? to just "Elite on freeview" now this has been confirmed , there would be know need for a new Elite on freeview thread to be set up if the ?????? were removed .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-04-2011 14:19
mr mystery Away

RE: Elite on freeview
Not long to go now till we find out if Elite will be drastically tamed down when it is broadcast on freeview (tomorrow night/Thursday morning) , my guess is Elite may play it slightly safer for a while but not as safe as BS/Partyland did when they first started on freeview with the Cellcast girls not being allowed to say anything more Explicit than "cheeky" . I don't think Jamie will want to push things to much especially when the channel is still owned and licenced to TVX , it's going to be interesting to find out though .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-04-2011 19:07
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(19-04-2011 19:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  Not long to go now till we find out if Elite will be drastically tamed down when it is broadcast on freeview (tomorrow night/Thursday morning) , my guess is Elite may play it slightly safer for a while but not as safe as BS/Partyland did when they first started on freeview with the Cellcast girls not being allowed to say anything more Explicit than "cheeky" . I don't think Jamie will want to push things to much especially when the channel is still owned and licenced to TVX , it's going to be interesting to find out though .

If this is true what you say above why, why, why is Jamie going to use Danica on Friday morning .If Danica as to tone down her shows it will be a total waste of the best talent of all the babe channels

19-04-2011 20:01
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

We can always see Danica going a little further on her website? Oh no .....we can't can we.Wink
19-04-2011 20:13
mr mystery Away

(19-04-2011 20:01 )brinsford Wrote:  If this is true what you say above why, why, why is Jamie going to use Danica on Friday morning . If Danica as to tone down her shows it will bea total waste of the best talent of all the babe channels

Don't get to dejected , it's only my opinion and i only said "slightly safer" when on freeview for a while , you never know Elite may allow their girls to do a full strength Sky show Smile

19-04-2011 20:37
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(02-04-2010 11:38 )vila Wrote:  
(02-04-2010 11:28 )TheWatcher Wrote:  There were technical problems on freeview ch98 last night. (in Granada region anyway)

Not just Granada, Anglia too. I only flicked over occasionally so I can't confirm if we got anything from Elite.

Thats Anglia for you, Norfolk-N-Good
19-04-2011 20:44