* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Phones on BSXtra - Yes or No?

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Phones on BSXtra - Yes or No?
(04-04-2010 12:40 )Sm© Wrote:  Donna Duke moaned about Cellcast stealing "her" idea, and that format was soon dropped.

Yes, I know - just shows what a disreputable bunch they are. If they'd done the decent thing in the first place there wouldn't have been a problem.
04-04-2010 12:48
Find all posts by this user
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

With some small effort, I think BSXtra could be like a Phoenix rising from the ashes.
Keeping the girls talking/banter as that allows us a glimpse into their lives a bit at least, and some of them have been truly excellent presenters.
If they go just back to ladies on phones, we'll miss out on this and potentially some of the ladies in total (Jodie, Toya, Geri to name but 3 who are all excellent presenters but are unlikely to go back to just "girls on phone" action)
BSXtra started off well with some interview style conversations. Of course they can't keep just doing that as there are only so many girls. But they can do ad-hoc interviews to keep things interesting.
They can do other things though - "babes at home" style documentaries would be a good start. Behind the scenes stuff at the photo shoots.
Perhaps a good idea would be to use BSXtra in a similar style to DVD Extras on films. All the stuff that goes on with the girls, how they make shows, etc.

I think any channel needs to change and keep current. Otherwise things get stale, people turn over/off, and they loose out.

They could also use BSXtra for the special events - say all the shower scenes (hint - can we have more of these please ?)

Thinking about what the punters want, will lead them towards what the channel(s) should become. It isn't totally broken as it's only just changed back to the "regular" format - they therefore have time to save it and make it better.

Oh, and of course I voted NO to phones ! Wink
04-04-2010 13:03
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

When BSx first started in October, BS had it bang on........for three weeks!
then they changed it and its been a crap format ever since.
Got to agree that in my opinion do not want to see anymore rate my dick pics. Don't mind the texts too much but they do get hijacked by the balloon stamping gang or by those asking for a kick in the nads. Therefore quite happy if they put the girls on the phones-at least we will know what to expect and it certainly beats listening to the presenter telling us everynight "now if you have never watched BS before.........." Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 13:16 by bytor.)
04-04-2010 13:10
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

Yes your right that Donna Duke came up with the original idea for BSXTRA and they changed the format but I am sure they could do something because if they leave it as it is they might as well rename it something else. We are not getting anything xtra now and that was what the channel was original created for to give us something the other channels do not do. For the last four nights on freeview its been a phone channel only thats it.

Me personnaly did get fed up with the pics with there wangs but when some girls was on doing it it was funny to see there reactions to the pics plus there comments to the pics. If they did different themes with pics each night and not wangs every night would be allot better I think.

I have an idea someone go on BSXTRA grab the phone and smash it to bites and say thats what we think to the phones on BSXTRA they might then get it in there heads we do not want the dam phones on BSXTRA.
04-04-2010 15:07
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-04-2010 15:07 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  For the last four nights on freeview its been a phone channel only thats it.

It's been a phone channel only on Freeview for months! Now Sky are getting the same crap.
04-04-2010 15:11
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(04-04-2010 15:11 )vila Wrote:  
(04-04-2010 15:07 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  For the last four nights on freeview its been a phone channel only thats it.

It's been a phone channel only on Freeview for months! Now Sky are getting the same crap.

No what I mean is there has been no text messages being read out behind the scenes there had been upto then.
04-04-2010 15:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Sorry - misunderstood. Sad
04-04-2010 16:21
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(04-04-2010 15:07 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  Yes your right that Donna Duke came up with the original idea for BSXTRA and they changed the format but I am sure they could do something because if they leave it as it is they might as well rename it something else. We are not getting anything xtra now and that was what the channel was original created for to give us something the other channels do not do. For the last four nights on freeview its been a phone channel only thats it.

Me personnaly did get fed up with the pics with there wangs but when some girls was on doing it it was funny to see there reactions to the pics plus there comments to the pics. If they did different themes with pics each night and not wangs every night would be allot better I think.

I have an idea someone go on BSXTRA grab the phone and smash it to bites and say thats what we think to the phones on BSXTRA they might then get it in there heads we do not want the dam phones on BSXTRA.

Donna didnt come up with the idea it was around since the beginning of babestation In the old days 4-5 years ago( even before they moved to the 900's ) they had the same ie 3 channels 1 of which showed what was going on the 2 channels and texts wish someone had video evidence to back this up

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-04-2010 16:25
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Why not something like they've done in the past (which worked quite well).

The other channels down the right, the main BSXtra screen filling most of the screen, and then the text area below.

A hastily cobbled together screen could something like this...
[Image: example.jpg]
04-04-2010 17:18
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Quote:Yes your right that Donna Duke came up with the original idea for BSXTRA
Nope she just ripped off the original BS idea and tried to pass it off as her "Big Idea" even though people had been demanded this for years.

I still prefer these days.......

[Image: 10_535.jpg]

[Image: 10_536.jpg]
04-04-2010 18:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV