* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Phones on BSXtra - Yes or No?

Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

RE: Phones on BSXtra - Yes or No?
(29-10-2009 04:23 )DonnaDuke Wrote:  Do you know what I find HILARIOUS! I had a meeting with the boss of cellcast a couple of weeks ago. To potentially go in as a female manager. I had a private meeting with him where I gave him my ideas as to how a show would work. I pointed out that they had 4 channels doing the same thing and that advertising ruins the channels for most viewers. So I said what would make more sense would be to have three full screen channels and one channel dedicated solely to sales. Cellcast had stopped doing text messages which I always thought was stupid because it made the shows more fun, more interactive and brought in a different revenue market. So I suggested they bring back an older format but updated it. I said to them to bring back a show where it was about the presenters. Have three boxes down the side showing who was on which screen and where. I told them to cut sales on full screen shows and leave it to the presenters on the "chat" channel. I also recommended the changing of the names all to Babestation names, as the girls rotate round it makes sense to keep the brand uniformed.

Well on the night a lot of my close friends get fired male and female guess who's entire show concept goes on screen? They've kept the people there in charge that ruined the shows completely and gave them my advice AND fired people that actually did a job.

That's why I'm fuming. I'm not an idiot. And I'd have been supportive of cellcast to the end. But fuck that..

She's explained what happened, and only Donna and the boss of Cellcast know the full details of that meeting...

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
04-04-2010 19:43
Find all posts by this user
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

I new I was right about this it was her idea but an updated version so I was not wrong after all if you read the above post thanks Winston Wolfe I could not remember where that was so thanks mate.
04-04-2010 19:48
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Thanks, Winston - saved me having to search for it.
04-04-2010 19:53
zola Offline
Posting Machine

(04-04-2010 17:18 )dirk362 Wrote:  Why not something like they've done in the past (which worked quite well).

The other channels down the right, the main BSXtra screen filling most of the screen, and then the text area below.

A hastily cobbled together screen could something like this...
[Image: example.jpg]

Why dont they return to this and get rid of the rate my wang bit. When this happens they donr read the txt messages
04-04-2010 23:40
piesy Offline
Junior Poster

Not needed these days,they can have one of those small
ones that clip round the ear and pick up the sound when the
girls talk,each call can be put through just like on GMTV

then I suppose phones could be fun

[Image: shoephone_thumb.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 05:41 by piesy.)
05-04-2010 04:55
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(04-04-2010 23:40 )zola Wrote:  Why dont they return to this and get rid of the rate my wang bit. When this happens they donr read the txt messages

Because Rate My Wang brings in 3 quid a message whereas text message brings in 1.50 Smile

Should know cellcast is Money's Bitch and it will do almost anything for her laughlaughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-04-2010 06:30
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

i say no phones but do the show properly,
nobody and i mean nobody is really interested in the same 5 blokes sending in pictures of their dicks with pathetic plea's to be rated, not the same 'girls' alledgedly sending in their boobs every night(little sceptical me again)

I am glad that BS extra bought Jodie and Geri back but there is nothing more boring than watching them turn their head to their side and say 'ohhh' and then Tammy or whoever is sitting with them saying 'thats a good one' then writing DAVE - 6 on a board over and over and over again, but the next day dress the same contest up with a different name (sometimes its show us your clocks which is clearly a different show all together).

The idea of the show was meant to be presenting and to do the texts and get interactive with the viewer, and generally make the show fun. calls dont appeal to everyone as not everyone can call in

by the way ossetlad....this wont make any difference
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 11:29 by simplymarko.)
05-04-2010 11:29
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

You are most probably right but on the first night that had phones at just gone 9pm Geri came on and said something like "you guys demanded the phones to be added to BSXTRA" so was interested to know how many people on this forum actually did want this because I do not know where else they could have got this from. Unless sky viewers had text in to say we want phones only which I do not believe happened for 1 minute.
05-04-2010 11:55
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

never happened mate, we both know that, they just know they get more revenue from calls because nobody wants to text a picture of their dick in anymore. if someone really demanded phones early why didnt they just go to 906,909 or 951 where they would see a babestation operator standing by to take their call ..... or infact any of about 20 of these shows on sky at 9pm
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 12:03 by simplymarko.)
05-04-2010 12:03
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

It all boils down to one thing, money. If Cellcast were getting loads of pictures and texts then they would continue with the same format. The picture sending was always going to have a limited market so my guess is that the picture sending must have dried up. They have more or less killed off the texting service by not reading them out at the appropriate time, so therefore the only avenue left to them to get money coming in is to put a girl on the phone.
05-04-2010 12:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV