Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Bluebird - Channel Research: Encrypted Content

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Bluebird - Channel Research: Encrypted Content
Id pay nothing already have to many bills as it is if i want hardcore id just surf the net simple mate
21-04-2010 15:28
Find all posts by this user
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

I also have too many bills, worried about job security, so the possibility of paying for more stuff is a non-starter!!

I hope that some of bluebird's new channels will be free channels on sky.
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2010 18:03 by stueyboy.)
21-04-2010 17:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: [split] Bluebird - Channel Research: Encrypted Content
(16-04-2010 11:07 )Hexit Wrote:  it aint 5 pound a day my thats there special offer it supposed to be £10
whats this doing in this thread? im pretty sure this comment was made in the BABESTATION EXTREAM thread...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 10:53 by HEX!T.)
01-05-2010 10:51
Pheonix Offline
Banned

Bluebird - Channel Research: Encrypted Content
Just out of curiosity how many people here are willing to pay the £5 or so a night to watch the encrypt channels,(not just bluebird all the encrypt channels) considering you can see harder stuff for a cheaper price online ?
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 11:09 by Pheonix.)
08-05-2010 11:08
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

RE: Holly James Joins Bluebird TV
(08-05-2010 11:08 )Pheonix Wrote:  Just out of curiosity how many people here are willing to pay the £5 or so a night to watch the encrypt channels,(not just bluebird all the encrypt channels) considering you can see harder stuff for a cheaper price online ?

if they are letting you pay with the remote I would not do it every night I might watch it if there was a girl I liked on there but that would be once a month but it might turn into a novelty for people gets good viewers at the start but after a while it might drop off

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
09-05-2010 15:13
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

(16-04-2010 07:38 )kasone Wrote:  To Bluebird, any chance we can find out how far you can go on an encrypted channel? I know penetration is off the cards, but masterbation, pink spread? Also with it a webcast you can go the extra distance, but all depends on how much you charge, my preference would be a joint tv and web sub, this will let people more choice to look at the tv or online.

Babestation have started an encryted channel, but from reading the reviews it wont last long, because of the £5 a day charge, i would go with a monthly sub, this is because stuff like the adult channel and tvx both have the monthly sub and you can watch when you like.

I would also suggest trying to bring the cost down to about £10-15 per month this is because TAC and TVX both have multiply channels at about this price, you need to bring something new to the show because people will turn off if they arent satisified, please if you can find out what new content will be available to you as a channel.

it will be the same old shit, better off buying a mag lol Big Grin
12-05-2010 12:28
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

For one channel I would go as far as £12 a month. Tops. For a nightly show, assuming it was A) more explicit than anything currently on show B) had premier league girls like Anna Lovato and C) was able to be recorded on SKY+ no more than £5.
12-05-2010 20:13
captainkebab Offline
Apprentice Poster

Prehaps you could have 2 rooms in a studio. 1 room could have the softer action for encrypted tv and the other room would be hardcore action for the internet. The girls could swap from time to time to keep the action from becoming repetitve.
13-05-2010 17:57
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(13-05-2010 17:57 )captainkebab Wrote:  Prehaps you could have 2 rooms in a studio. 1 room could have the softer action for encrypted tv and the other room would be hardcore action for the internet. The girls could swap from time to time to keep the action from becoming repetitve.

That's the right idea: but try 20 rooms... Smile
15-05-2010 00:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

As I have said before lessons can be learned from so called other "extreme"channels I think a monthly charge may work for premium content for the girls we want to see.Like TVX do thats gets you access if you have Sky for example and web so the hard content can be viewed.

Monthly charging unless its something nominal and performed through a mobile phone texting service is not going to be sustainable unless its something completely different. You are entering a market then of established players who actually do it quite well.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
15-05-2010 08:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV