Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Bluebird - Channel Research: Encrypted Content

BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

RE: Bluebird - Channel Research: Encrypted Content
(05-04-2010 03:43 )Josh Wrote:  Having seen some of the encrypted channels, they are of no interest to me at all. Too watered down. Now a web service like Glamourstars Live would be of interest. Free membership and you pay £5-7 for the shows of interest to the user.

Thanks - we're looking at doing exactly that - the live hardcore web stream combined with the Offcom-allowed level TV show

Is that good for you ?
05-04-2010 04:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

RE: Encrypted Content
(05-04-2010 03:04 )rover Wrote:  Sorry but l would not pay to watch girls talking on the telephone no matter how hot they were so it would be £0 pounds for me.

That's fine. The shows we are talking about are live sex shows though - like you would get for example on an 18 rated DVD.
05-04-2010 04:04
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

(05-04-2010 04:03 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Thanks - we're looking at doing exactly that - the live hardcore web stream combined with the Offcom-allowed level TV show

Is that good for you ?

If the babes are of interest to me, then the live stream works for me.

Are the stream and tv show independent of each other?

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 04:13 by Josh.)
05-04-2010 04:12
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(05-04-2010 04:12 )Josh Wrote:  If the babes are of interest to me, then the live stream works for me.

Are the stream and tv show independent of each other?

Imagine a live sex scene - like we shoot every day. The 'soft' camera goes out to TV. The 'hard' camera goes out to the web stream
05-04-2010 04:26
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(05-04-2010 04:23 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  
Getting back to the subsidisation if I/or anyone watched your show and took caps & made vids of it should I/or anyone then charge people on here to view them Wink

Strictly speaking that's breach of copyright anyway. And it's not a fair analogy: the capper doesn't pay anything to Produce the content [the Sky subscription doesn't count because he's getting all Sky channels in his package for that]
05-04-2010 04:31
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

Thanks
05-04-2010 04:52
Bikini Inspector Offline
Bikini Inspector

(05-04-2010 02:34 )BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:  Hi Guys
Running an unscientific survey to find out what you all think would be the right price per night to see encrypted live content: to give some examples
- Delta (or similar 'done it before') soft b/g
- babechannel babes (eg TJ, Gemma M) doing g/g for the 1st time
- other babechannel babes doing soft g/g

What's the right price ?
???

Thanks

I don't think you could charge anymore than £5 per night long term unless the format changes. Currently viewers feel like they are getting something for nothing and I'm not sure the novelty of seeing the girls naked would be enough to keep the punters coming back every night. There would need to be something extra for the fee, such as broadcasting what the girls are saying (not the punters though) forgoing one revenue stream. Alternatively a monthly subscription costing just £1 per night would provide a steady revenue and represent good value.
05-04-2010 05:36
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I'm sorry, but most of this has been tried before, and failed miserably, because of either to many restrictions by Ofcom, or they just priced themselves out of the market.

If your channels are not going to be any stronger than the existing channels available, then charging the viewer on a pay-per-night policy will in my opinion just not work. It would have to be pay-per-month, and be competitive enough to rival the existing channels.

You would also have to try and provide something different than the other channels offer, otherwise what's going to attract them to yours rather than there's.

Plus an all in one package would be nice, where you get all the channels you provide as well as access to the webstream. rather than having to pay several times for each service.
05-04-2010 06:02
Find all posts by this user
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(05-04-2010 06:02 )aceman65 Wrote:  I'm sorry, but most of this has been tried before, and failed miserably, because of either to many restrictions by Ofcom, or they just priced themselves out of the market.

If your channels are not going to be any stronger than the existing channels available, then charging the viewer on a pay-per-night policy will in my opinion just not work. It would have to be pay-per-month, and be competitive enough to rival the existing channels.

You would also have to try and provide something different than the other channels offer, otherwise what's going to attract them to yours rather than there's.

Plus an all in one package would be nice, where you get all the channels you provide as well as access to the webstream. rather than having to pay several times for each service.

Yep we like the sound of that - thanks
05-04-2010 07:52
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

(05-04-2010 05:36 )Bikini Inspector Wrote:  I don't think you could charge anymore than £5 per night long term unless the format changes. Currently viewers feel like they are getting something for nothing and I'm not sure the novelty of seeing the girls naked would be enough to keep the punters coming back every night. There would need to be something extra for the fee, such as broadcasting what the girls are saying (not the punters though) forgoing one revenue stream. Alternatively a monthly subscription costing just £1 per night would provide a steady revenue and represent good value.
Like the sound of that - thanks
05-04-2010 07:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV