Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Bluebird - Channel Research: Encrypted Content

gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Bluebird - Channel Research: Encrypted Content
I certainly would be interested if it was pay-per-month rather than pay-per-night.
05-04-2010 11:05
Find all posts by this user
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

I would also be more interested in monthly subscriptions,as in the past with channels like livexxx you would order a show for a fiver,tune in,get charged and find its full of girls I didn't want to see.
05-04-2010 11:40
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Point 1. Max of £5 a night.
Point2. Max of £10 a month if you are only showing one channel.
Point 3. You can show stronger stuff on the encrypted shows than straight 18 certs, more close ups, erections, cunnilingus etc.
Point 4. Challenge the censors, unless someone does we will live in the stone ages.
Point 5. If you are showing a live broadcast sex show then put it on at a reasonable hour, otherwise offer the chance to SKY+ or some other means of recording.
When do you start and will you be on SKY, Freeview or both?
05-04-2010 16:32
Dave 1664 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi
Monthly subscription sounds good but charged at a sliding scale, eg if you are already paying for Bluebird films then you would get a discount. Depending on the following
1) How easy would it be to download the webstreams to your pc and what the channel content would be
2) Who the girls were and what they would be doing and we would like new faces from time to time. The teams , like football teams need to be refreshed regularly
3) What is the behind the scenes going to be like
4) If as part of the webstreams package we get High Resolution stills
For price for the films and channels plus websreams the £50.00 pm is reasonable from your side, from the customer side we would like consistency in the product and while £50.00 is a lot if quality is maintained then we would rejoin on a re-occurring basis. However if the quality were not there it may be difficult to get repeats
05-04-2010 21:29
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

how bout you keep it free for a week , to see if we like it ,
and then the people who do will pay

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
05-04-2010 22:31
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

All interesting views - thanks.
06-04-2010 09:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
kasone Offline
Junior Poster

Ok I would just like to get a few things clarified first, I know you are going to introduce encrypted channels and these will either pay nightly or monthly, my personal view would be a monthly sub as nightly arent worth £5, £10 per month seems a fair price.

What I would like for you to clarify is how far can you go on an encrypted channel, how much can you show?, I know penetration is out of the question as Ofcom wont allow that on British TV. Would stuff like pink spread be allowed as you can see that when you purchase any top shelf magazine.

Also one final question, if you are going to show R rated stuff on the net will that be PPV as well, if so why not include that in your monthly sub, as this will be better for many viewers. For example I know TVX do that, their montly sub allows you to access their website for free if you are a sky viewer.

If you can find out this information first then it will give people here more of a chance to value what you can show and what is allowed before they pay for a sub to your channels. Thanks.
07-04-2010 05:38
BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Away
. . . .

Guys: following up on one of the points that's come up.

Please help us understand why monthly subs are preferred to daily subs ?

We think that making live shows as close to VOD as possible is the way forward.

Kind of like a sporting event. The audience knows from the weekly website schedule, and on-screen announcements that [say] on Friday night this week between 10pm and 2am it's [say] Ani + Mel full on g/g, and [say] Michelle T b/g; with commentary / interaction on set from [say] TJ and Holly James.

Then the guys know exactly what's on and can tune in and pay the night's sub, or choose not to and stay with our free-to-air channels.

That seems fairer than a monthly sub, where there might never be anything that month you want to watch. It's also important to the girls to do it by nightly subs as that's how they get paid.

What's your views please ?
07-04-2010 05:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
kasone Offline
Junior Poster

My view on monthly over daily subs will be this, if your asking people to phone in and charging them £1.50 a min with a max of 10 mins that is £15 plus the daily sub of another £5, is £20 a night which is too much. It would be more reasonable to have a monthly sub as you will get more signing up and more to call in, they can watch and call when they feel like it, instead of asking them to pay a huge amount for one night, they would get more value phoning a normal unencrypted station.

You want people to call as well as watch, if it is a set show where there is no interaction with the public then the daily fee will be ok.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 06:03 by kasone.)
07-04-2010 05:58
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Remember we are in a recession, money is tight for a lot of people. Anything more than a £5, for a full night's entertainment will fall flat. You must offer value for money. As someone who never phones in I would be keen on very fit looking girls going as far as legally possible. As many natural looking girls as poss, tattoos and piercings turn off far more men (and women!) than they excite. Get your legal people to disect the broadcasting code to the letter as the moment you appear to be in breach some twunt from TAC or TVX will shop you. They will not want you to offer something better than the tame crap they currently provide. When are you planning to launch on SKY?[/align]
07-04-2010 07:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV