cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 116 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion

Erectile Anglophile Offline
Banned

RE: Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion
When is Becky going to on nights ? and if any of you have some classic night shows, plz upload thx.

Obsessed with caressing, licking, sucking and kissing the labia majora, and minora of the vulva. Oh, I can almost taste it ! Clips Folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2o1h1xwblsczm/Videos
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8jq7xvpq2gjkx/Videos
15-02-2017 22:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(15-02-2017 22:19 )Erectile Anglophile Wrote:  When is Becky going to on nights ? and if any of you have some classic night shows, plz upload thx.

she doesn't do night's anymore not even a tease hour mate

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
15-02-2017 22:31
Erectile Anglophile Offline
Banned

That's a crime against humanity, my two favourite night time babes were Becky and Ava. Great performers that get you going through the night.

Obsessed with caressing, licking, sucking and kissing the labia majora, and minora of the vulva. Oh, I can almost taste it ! Clips Folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2o1h1xwblsczm/Videos
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8jq7xvpq2gjkx/Videos
16-02-2017 09:58
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

I`m a little bit disappointed today. Becky will only be on screen until 6 pm today. Sad Its her besties birthday and they are playing out tonight.I hope they have a fabulous evening.
Even though its a shorter show today,I have to say,once again,how yummy Becky looks in the cream dress. It has become a favourite of mine,it is perfect for a day show. Its also nice to see the trademark Becky red nails back(I`m a sucker for them) Blush All topped off with the obligatory Loubs,and brilliant pink Lippy.It may be only 6 hours,but they will be the best 6 hours of the day!

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
17-02-2017 15:07
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

I just love finishing my day with a Becky breakfast show Blush While most of you are waking up with Becky,its the total opposite for me. The black nightdress is back and boy,does it really showcase Becky`s fantastic legs eek
I wonder if Becky can find it in red? We have already seen it in white,as well as the black. Red would look great on her TongueBlush

19-02-2017 11:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It's just an endless production line of outstanding dayshows from the divine Becky who just sizzles and sparkles relentlessly through every shift.
Remarkable consistency.

20-02-2017 23:47
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

Stupid o`clock on a Friday morning and yet Becky still manages to look a million dollars. It is great credit to her that no matter the time of day,be it early morning,afternoon or early evening,Becky never lets her standards drop below anything other than 100%.
I still think it`s criminal that S66 have had weeks dedicated to girls who have been at the station a fraction of the time that Becky has,and yet they choose to ignore their Superstar Girl.
I`m totally loving the Black nightdress again this morning.So simple,yet Becky wears it so perfectly.Paired with the killer Louboutin Black Heels,and in my humble opinion,there is no finer sight.Blush

24-02-2017 07:51
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

Just been looking back at the first pages of Becky`s various threads.April 6 2010 seems to be the debut of Becky on what was Elite TV,now known as Studio 66. That`s very nearly 7 years,and I can honestly say that Becky has just got better and better over those years.It was obvious to me, when I first came to the shows,in October 2010,that Becky was different class.From the first time I capped Becky,until the present day,I have been mesmerised,stunned,amazed, and been in awe of how beautiful Becky is.From those first day shows,when the rules were a lot different,to fantastic night shows,and now back to day shows,Becky has always managed to keep my attention,with performances that are always fun,flirty,energetic,teasing and never ever dull. It is always 100% from Becky,and I love that Becky always has a smile on her face,always has a cheeky glint in her eye and always has a fun time.
It has been a pleasure, and a joy, to have shared this epic journey with Becky.It has been a pleasure to have capped Becky for over 6 years,but it has been an even bigger thrill to have called, and got to know,a very special young lady.
Here`s to many more shows,and caps and calls,to come.

25-02-2017 14:47
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

Just outstandingly beautiful and so elegant.
A girl in a million.
So just my idea of heaven.
I could watch for hours and hours.......oh silly me I already do Blush

27-02-2017 14:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Becky looked utterly and spine tinglingly gorgeous this morning when I woke up and saw her gracing my TV screen.
Sent me to work with a smile Blush.

02-03-2017 21:02

gemma hiles