cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 116 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion

DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion
Is she dirty on the phone or does she like to chat about corrie?
27-10-2018 00:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

(26-10-2018 13:17 )HEX!T Wrote:  yep, but no cams again today...

does any 1 know if shes staying or going coz no cam will make her a less attractive hire to s66.
so could get pushed out in a few weeks rather than leaving now if she has said no, as it will directly affect her s66's income.

Looks like she's going to me. She has one more shift on October 29th. No more shows listed for her after that and the guide goes up to Nov 2nd. The fact Stacey seems to have gone and Becky has one of the bigger OnlyFans pages makes me think she's off.
27-10-2018 02:43
HEX!T Away
Retired

well becky appeared online last night. sadly it wouldn't let me connect as the stream had no data (i think i tried joining just as she finished).
so thats promising. after all none of the other leavers have gone on cam since the debacle...
so im hopin becky stays...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-10-2018 10:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

(27-10-2018 02:43 )RutgerWhore Wrote:  
(26-10-2018 13:17 )HEX!T Wrote:  yep, but no cams again today...

does any 1 know if shes staying or going coz no cam will make her a less attractive hire to s66.
so could get pushed out in a few weeks rather than leaving now if she has said no, as it will directly affect her s66's income.

Looks like she's going to me. She has one more shift on October 29th. No more shows listed for her after that and the guide goes up to Nov 2nd. The fact Stacey seems to have gone and Becky has one of the bigger OnlyFans pages makes me think she's off.
yeah but becky only fans popularity directly stems from her working at s66 for the most part. before that i saw her on only tease and i cant say that site was gonna make her famous.
so i think she may be willing to give up some sorta cut. maybe not the whole 30% but something. theres also the fact that becky has been loyal to the company.

as for leaving because some 1 else is... thats a nice idea. but the reality is different. i think if becky was gonna leave coz 1 of her mates left, she would have went when frodders left. so i think becky is looking at it from a financial point of view rather than an emotional 1...
emotionally she probs wants to go...
financially she needs or wants to stay.

personally as i say i would prefer she stay.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-10-2018 11:03
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

Frodders??
27-10-2018 11:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

louise frodsham, beckys partner in crime back in the day.

27-10-2018 11:32
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(27-10-2018 11:32 )HEX!T Wrote:  louise frodsham, beckys partner in crime back in the day.

Thanks, don't remember her.
27-10-2018 11:35
HEX!T Away
Retired

they had some of the hottest 2-4-1 sessions on elite tv back then.
proper pair of hotties when they were together on screen.

27-10-2018 11:40
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(27-10-2018 11:40 )HEX!T Wrote:  they had some of the hottest 2-4-1 sessions on elite tv back then.
proper pair of hotties when they were together on screen.

Did she go by the name Rachel Louise?
27-10-2018 11:48
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah

27-10-2018 12:20

gemma hiles