cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 116 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Becky Roberts - Chat & Discussion

theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

RE: Becky - Chat/Info/Non show pics
(05-06-2010 05:51 )EssexWanker Wrote:  Blue with red safety knickers? I think Becky erred a bit too much on the side of caution this morning or changed in the dark. Get 'em off Becky.

lol seeing as the blue ones are pretty much completely see through Smile, she was probably told to wear an extra pair Sad
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 06:23 by theone1986.)
05-06-2010 06:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

I'm sure you're right. Those studio lights can be unforgiving I suppose. But I still reckon that Becky should swap that red thong for a black G-string at her next break. Or better still, show us whether she's got a landing strip or not. My guess would be not. It's a pity Rachel's not around to share one of her pairs of drawers with Becky. I have this recurring fantasy of Becky and Rachel in the dressing room, trying on each other's knickers and comparing piercings and tattoos etc. Would make a pretty good video IMO. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 07:33 by EssexWanker.)
05-06-2010 07:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 07:31 )EssexWanker Wrote:  I'm sure you're right. Those studio lights can be unforgiving I suppose. But I still reckon that Becky should swap that red thong for a black G-string at her next break. Or better still, show us whether she's got a landing strip or not. My guess would be not. It's a pity Rachel's not around to share one of her pairs of drawers with Becky. I have this recurring fantasy of Becky and Rachel in the dressing room, trying on each other's knickers and comparing piercings and tattoos etc. Would make a pretty good video IMO. Tongue

Well they do share an apartment laugh
05-06-2010 07:41
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2010 07:41 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  Well they do share an apartment laugh
Is that true? Well that's given me a few more things to think about. Wink They should definitely form their own production company and make a few videos. I'd certainly buy them. Come to think of it, I'd be happy to help out with the direction as well. Big Grin
05-06-2010 07:47
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

What a difference. The white & black outfit Becky's wearing now is genuine quality and looks stunning on her. I also think she looks more confident wearing it, which usually happens with nice clothes.
05-06-2010 09:17
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(05-06-2010 09:17 )EssexWanker Wrote:  What a difference. The white & black outfit Becky's wearing now is genuine quality and looks stunning on her. I also think she looks more confident wearing it, which usually happens with nice clothes.

It's not only the outfit that's quality, having spoken to her this morning I can honestly say that she is pure class, Heart a most enjoyable 20 mins & will most certainly be on the phone again tomorrow for more. This lady is one to keep an eye on that's for sure, that apartment is definately a den of fun & games.Blush Not too far from my humble dwelling either.Big Grin TAXI!!!!

Becky & Rachel will be on GSL thursday night for some naughty night time enjoyment. Big GrinTongueBig Grin

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
05-06-2010 10:18
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2010 10:18 )Rael 74 Wrote:  It's not only the outfit that's quality, having spoken to her this morning I can honestly say that she is pure class, Heart a most enjoyable 20 mins & will most certainly be on the phone again tomorrow for more. This lady is one to keep an eye on that's for sure, that apartment is definately a den of fun & games.Blush Not too far from my humble dwelling either.Big Grin TAXI!!!!

Becky & Rachel will be on GSL thursday night for some naughty night time enjoyment. Big GrinTongueBig Grin
Good luck to you mate. She's a lovely girl and comes across as totally genuine. I can certainly believe she'd be great to talk to and apart from the earlier underwear blemish, can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. Smile
05-06-2010 11:15
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Becky's on right now, looking gorgeous as usual Smile
Caps will be posted in the other thread in due course.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
06-06-2010 10:23
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

The outrageously beautiful Becky again gets my attention this morning, thought yesterday was good, but this morning is better. A lovely cerise/black bra & string outfit which shows of that pert posterior to max effect & those alluring eyes make unmissable viewing. Big GrinTongueHeart

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
06-06-2010 12:14
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

@ theone1986. I think this is the moment your new daytime favourite found out that your laptop screen is fucked! Wink Big Grin

[Image: b_246.jpg]
06-06-2010 17:57

gemma hiles