I own this t-shirt, does that count?

[Image: 497698186871618x.jpg]

Tutorials :-: Picture upload via ImageVenue :-: Any File upload Via RapidShare
19-12-2008 16:44
Find all posts by this user
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

RE: The Camel Toe????
lol sorry people bt it is probaly the one thing that doesnt!! if anything it turns me offSad

and on the note of hornyness has CherryRyder been banned as there is a new member named...CherryRyder...Returns?

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
19-12-2008 19:04
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

JohnnyChrist Wrote:and on the note of hornyness has CherryRyder been banned as there is a new member named...CherryRyder...Returns?

well if he has it wouldn't be the cleverest of user-names to have signed up with... Wink

Edit: just checked - his profile's still here and last he visited this morning - which is a bit odd given the next post in this thread...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2008 19:19 by skateguy.)
19-12-2008 19:15
cherryryder Offline
Gone

JohnnyChrist Wrote:lol sorry people bt it is probaly the one thing that doesnt!! if anything it turns me offSad

and on the note of hornyness has CherryRyder been banned as there is a new member named...CherryRyder...Returns?

Yes, it appears CherryRyder got disabled..not able to login..gave it a week or so but it seems Admin has disowned that account Sad

Hi again.. Shy
19-12-2008 19:17
cherryryder Offline
Gone

skateguy Wrote:
JohnnyChrist Wrote:and on the note of hornyness has CherryRyder been banned as there is a new member named...CherryRyder...Returns?

well if he has it wouldn't be the cleverest of user-names to have signed up with... Wink

Edit: just checked - his profile's still here and he visited this morning

I noticed it said I had visited..got me paranoid that my account got hacked into, then I thought, 'this aint ebay and i dont think nigerians will be sad enough to hack into my worthless acount!'
19-12-2008 19:19
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

why were u on the red exclaimation Cherry?what had u done dude?

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
19-12-2008 19:23
cherryryder Offline
Gone

JohnnyChrist Wrote:why were u on the red exclaimation Cherry?what had u done dude?

hey dude..its cos i got medieval on Cherry's ass after she called me 'nob cheese'...

Check out the rant if you havent already:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1745
19-12-2008 19:28
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

yea i believe i saw that, who was tellin the truth? i started PM th girls after u said u did, it is quite a horny bit of shit if u ask me lol Wink

19-12-2008 19:35
cherryryder Offline
Gone

JohnnyChrist Wrote:yea i believe i saw that, who was tellin the truth? i started PM th girls after u said u did, it is quite a horny bit of shit if u ask me lol Wink

haha! nothing horny really..she just got on the wrong side of me..id copy the whole conversation but dont have the account anymore..if it was a boxing match, the ref would have stopped it!

I think we should move on cos ive accepted that you can't tell it like it is anymore..
19-12-2008 19:41
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

yea u cant say anythin about the babes even if it is true, but chill dude, We th taxpayer and phonepayers, are the people who are the pillars holding up our very society, we are the lynchpins, and more inportant than anyother lifeform in the galaxySmile

19-12-2008 19:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV