Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Toya Carlos

smoothc Offline
Master Poster

RE: Toya Carlos
Dannie Low/Ruby Summers said she has left to be a business woman so CP seem to have lost Ava and Toya Carlos at the same time. Now the channel is more or less dead to me

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
07-11-2010 12:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(07-11-2010 12:32 )smoothc Wrote:  Dannie Low/Ruby Summers said she has left to be a business woman so CP seem to have lost Ava and Toya Carlos at the same time. Now the channel is more or less dead to me

Thanks for that smoothc, i was actually going to ask Dannie (Ruby) via FB what Toya's situation was as i know they are close friends.

A big big loss, as is Ava (im gutted about even more so)

Good luck in your future business venture Toya, you'll be missed Heart
07-11-2010 17:50
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(07-11-2010 17:50 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(07-11-2010 12:32 )smoothc Wrote:  Dannie Low/Ruby Summers said she has left to be a business woman so CP seem to have lost Ava and Toya Carlos at the same time. Now the channel is more or less dead to me

Thanks for that smoothc, i was actually going to ask Dannie (Ruby) via FB what Toya's situation was as i know they are close friends.

A big big loss, as is Ava (im gutted about even more so)

Good luck in your future business venture Toya, you'll be missed Heart

TBH, and not meaning to shit on CP, but I thought those girls were worthy of a higher profile channel anyway. If i was the boss at CP I would have tried my hardest to make them the stars of the channel. Then again maybe they just got tired of working on these type of shows. A damn shame though

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
08-11-2010 12:04
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(08-11-2010 12:04 )smoothc Wrote:  TBH, and not meaning to shit on CP, but I thought those girls were worthy of a higher profile channel anyway. If i was the boss at CP I would have tried my hardest to make them the stars of the channel. Then again maybe they just got tired of working on these type of shows. A damn shame though

Mm agreed the sets are not as lavish well ok not anywhere near as lavish lol but having dabbled with Tease Me TV and Babestation the other week I've got to say I got far more 'satisfaction' from talking to the girls on CP whose unscripted talk is far more powerful. But agreed from a girlies prospective other channels are more high profile

As for Toya I spoke to her just before she left the channel and it was purely a change of direction nothing against CP or the Babechannels in general, if I was a betting man I wouldn't totally rule out a return somewhere but its possibly a long shot ...I'll try and find out.
08-11-2010 18:24
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Real loss for viewers - Toya is a really beautiful woman and nice to talk to - obviously has a good head on her shoulders.

Still, wish her all the best for the future - I'm sure she'll do well whatever she does.Heart
08-11-2010 18:47
MeTarzan Offline

For a moment there, Forum Style, I thought Toya was on one of the channels...Surprised

Thanks for posting her videos - she's a really beautiful woman.Rolleyes
24-11-2010 00:39
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(24-11-2010 00:39 )MeTarzan Wrote:  For a moment there, Forum Style, I thought Toya was on one of the channels...Surprised

If I had that kind of power MT, she'd currently be in my living room doing what she did in that video.

And yes, she was (and I'm sure still is) very beautiful.
24-11-2010 01:09
MeTarzan Offline

Forum Style Wrote:[SNIP]

Stunning work, Forum StyleBig Grin

If you're going to get excited, I can't think of a nicer babe.

Met Toya once, by the way, in a club myself and work colleagues used to frequent in the West End (on Friday evenings). Horribly expensive place - but wanna you gonna do?

Toya sort of remembered meeting us (I was with a group), and certainly remembered the ridiculous prices they charged.eek

Cheers, MeTarzan

P.S. Think I've already rep'ed you for all your hard work, but will double-check. A man who likes both Elle and Toya has gotta be supported.Big Grin
07-12-2010 01:43
holdopiip Offline
Junior Poster

your in motion/ in pictures blast from the past are out of this world , just wondered if you had more vids of all the gorgeous caps of toya carlos from you on this forum , they are incredible. thankyou for the two you have already posted

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2010 20:15 by holdopiip.)
07-12-2010 20:14
MeTarzan Offline

Thanks, Forum Style.

Interesting thread - I never realised Sammie Pennington worked on Club P!

MeT

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
08-12-2010 01:04