Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Charlie C - Nightshows : Chat & Discussion

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Get Charlie C back on nights
Charlies chat is awesome, you guys behind the scenes should know that! Get her more nights, she is fuckin wasted on the day shows! Rolleyes
21-04-2010 20:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2010 19:59 )babestation Wrote:  
(21-04-2010 18:22 )Josh187 Wrote:  I could reply to this with a moan, but for once i won't, because that won't get me anywhere.

I'll just sit back and appreciate Charlie on the nightshow tonight, and who knows if all goes well, then hopefully we might see some more nightshows from her. Roughly translated for Babestation that means - if she brings in enough calls tonight, we will give her more nightshows Wink

Regardless im just happy she's doing a nightshow again, even if it's just a one time thing.

if all her fans call her up while she's on the show, I'm sure she'll get more nightshows! call her up, make the most of it, and you never know, you could force the hands of the schedule team! Smile

Remember one thing Charlie was always a night time girl, so by rights that is where she should always be.
21-04-2010 20:18
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(21-04-2010 20:14 )Sm© Wrote:  Charlies chat is awesome, you guys behind the scenes should know that! Get her more nights, she is fuckin wasted on the day shows! Rolleyes

I was really tempted to say something like that, but i thought i would try a nicer approach for once. Not sure either way works, because this is most likely going to be her one and only nightshow Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2010 21:16 by Josh187.)
21-04-2010 21:16
cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

i have just watched charlie's first hour back on the nite shows, pure class. if babestation don't give her any more shows then they need there heads looked into. charlie is a natural nite time girl and always has been. come on babestation bosses get ride of the dead wood that we are all bored with and make charlie a regular nite show girl again, surely it makes sense.
cheesyboy.
21-04-2010 22:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

second that charlie is at her best on nights and if bs are to compete well with bluebird they need charlie on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2010 22:22
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(21-04-2010 21:16 )Josh187 Wrote:  
(21-04-2010 20:14 )Sm© Wrote:  Charlies chat is awesome, you guys behind the scenes should know that! Get her more nights, she is fuckin wasted on the day shows! Rolleyes

I was really tempted to say something like that, but i thought i would try a nicer approach for once. Not sure either way works, because this is most likely going to be her one and only nightshow Rolleyes

well josh thinks shes ok and in my books that means she isnt bad, so i guess she gets a thumbs up from where im sitting
22-04-2010 00:02
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Charlie's has been amazing so far in her nightshow return, excellent performances on the beds, thank god she hasn't lost her touch with nights - with all the time she's been spent restricted on the dayshows. We are seeing the 'real' Charlie on display tonight, where she can truly express herself, she's a clear natural when it comes to nightshows, that's why she shouldn't be stuck on the dayshows they are to tame for her.

I hope this isn't a one time thing, come on Babestation make the right decison for once and give Charlie some more nights, she is wasted on the dayshows, and she isn't the only one. Charlie O'neal, Tammy, and now Rosie are wasted on days, they are all great at nightshows and should be on more frequently.

As it might well appear tonight - that Charlie on nights could be a one time thing. I wonder if Sm© will come out of his 'retirement' to record Charlie tonight, i wish! Big Grin

EDIT: The legend is back, Cheers for the recorded call Smc. Wink

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 03:48 by Josh187.)
22-04-2010 00:56
Pony Offline
The 1st Lady

Charlie C...
Wow... What a hottie.
... I have been loving the new outfits each set.
I love it when the ladys mix it up Wink
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 03:33 by Pony.)
22-04-2010 03:32
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

A great nightshow from Charlie last night - that girl kept me up all night, im totally shattered now. Big Grin

Please Babestation give Charlie more nights, if last night's performance was anything to go by, then you should definitely give more nightshows, that girl is pure filth and doesn't deserve to be wasted on the dayshows.

22-04-2010 07:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

charlie was fantastic last night. especially when she did a 2 4 1 with dani hope they done sent her back to days

Piper Niven Superfan
22-04-2010 07:47