Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 83 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Tiffany-Tate Taylor - Chat & Discussion

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tiffany-Tate Taylor various (merged thread)
(12-01-2011 19:45 )docutech Wrote:  Be interesting to see how the ex Pad girlies do at CP, personally always prefer CP day as the conversation is much more stimulating and genuine.

On the couple of times I rang the Pad I found it very scripted and 'would like to buy me underwear' type talk which did little for me.

Look forward to the feedback on the conversations etc.

So anyone notice a higher tempo on the conversations when talking to Miss Tiffany ?

Do you guys actually think she will stay at CP ? Love CP but its a different world for a model than the Tease Me TV set up I expect.

Personally I don't think she'll be there long, hope I'm wrong and we see the Channel take on more shifts by getting back into the early bird market again, must be some money to be made there now, personally I'm far more 'up' for ringing at 6.30am than 10.30 pm lol
14-01-2011 17:57
Find all posts by this user
mrichie10 Away
Banned

RE: Tiffany-Tate Taylor
The more girls they sign like Tiff, i can only persume that will improve the stations abilities to produce quality, photoshoots more shifts maybe an extra channel who know's
14-01-2011 18:24
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(14-01-2011 18:24 )mrichie10 Wrote:  The more girls they sign like Tiff, i can only persume that will improve the stations abilities to produce quality, photoshoots more shifts maybe an extra channel who know's

Yes I concur you hope a few 'name' signings will generate increased interest in the channel and most importantly generate more callers, as you say hopefully then it will snowball for the channel into more shifts and maybe more ....I just wonder if it will last long enough for us to find out ...hope so for everyones sake.
14-01-2011 19:00
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tiffany-Tate Taylor various (merged thread)
i've always thought Tiff was a great DTW, but i think she is so much more than that. I think she won't be there for long, shes a headliner

(14-01-2011 17:57 )docutech Wrote:  So anyone notice a higher tempo on the conversations when talking to Miss Tiffany ?

Do you guys actually think she will stay at CP ? Love CP but its a different world for a model than the Tease Me TV set up I expect.

Personally I don't think she'll be there long, hope I'm wrong and we see the Channel take on more shifts by getting back into the early bird market again, must be some money to be made there now, personally I'm far more 'up' for ringing at 6.30am than 10.30 pm lol
17-01-2011 22:45
superpetemac Offline
Senior Poster

does tiff lap dance or pole dance i have heard rumours any truth if so anybody know where

cheers boys

and girls
18-01-2011 18:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

looks like the trail hasnt worked as tiff has left cp

Piper Niven Superfan
18-01-2011 19:12
curious Offline
Banned

How'd you hear that ? I watched parts of her debut and she was on fire, must be her decision to call it a day on cp because I cant see big bob lettin a proven daytime girl go just like that
18-01-2011 19:31
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

(18-01-2011 19:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  looks like the trail hasnt worked as tiff has left cp

I have no doubt you are correct Rammy as you are always spot on with your info but I posted on Courtneys thread earlier Bob has a problem holding onto girls. Will Victoria & Jet also follow I wonder?

One would have thought the producers would sort rotas out to ensure the girls get more air time. I think Tiffany and Victoria have only been on once since they signed.They are used to more air time. Use two girls during the day & night rather than one not only for the girls to have more of a break but also for the viewers because I'm sure we are getting fed up of CP of the same routines and the same girls. At the rate CP is going I can see viewers losing interest, the phone calls reducing and therefore problems ahead.

Bob you have to sort this out because I enjoy your station but you are starting to get to me. Is it a question ofd shortage of funds?

(This post was last modified: 18-01-2011 20:46 by Topman 47.)
18-01-2011 20:44
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Like I said a few posts back I would imagine from Tiffany's point of view CP is a different world from The Pad, mainly I expect it is the pay but there's also the more cramped conditions, the lighting and the general feel of being somewhere more inferior or shall we say less lavish.

Don't get me wrong as a significant caller I really enjoy CP day and I expect they probably tried really hard to keep Tiffany but I'll take a guess the lady herself probably thought I can do better than this ....rightly or wrongly

Tiffany doesn't really do it for me personally but its a pity for all you other guys out there who call her and its a pity for CP if true...(sure she'll pop up somewhere else soon though) quite possible also that the other new signings will go the same way ...we will see.
18-01-2011 22:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wish tiff all the best at her new channel

Piper Niven Superfan
19-01-2011 00:19
Thread Closed