babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)
(02-01-2017 11:15 )AprilFools Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 06:34 )William H Bonney Wrote:  The stream has worked for me the last 2 nights. It can't be anything I've done, as I haven't changed anything on my computer.

Hmmmm, this gets stranger so theres a bunch of us that still cannot view the web stream (checked for the umpteenth time around midnight last night, still no luck) and a bunch that can.

Answers on a postcard as to what this issue could be........

To sum up I have done the following, Flash Player updated, Cookies and cache cleared, History Cleared, Refreshed Page over and over, Restarted Laptop a bunch. The regular BS Streams work fine, BSX web stream is just black screen with Player Loading Config in the middle of it.
Which browsers have you used?
02-01-2017 11:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(02-01-2017 11:15 )AprilFools Wrote:  theres a bunch of us that still cannot view the web stream (checked for the umpteenth time around midnight last night, still no luck) and a bunch that can.

Plus me who both can and cannot - I can view on my Windows 7 computer but not on my Windows 10 computer.
02-01-2017 11:45
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

(02-01-2017 11:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 11:15 )AprilFools Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 06:34 )William H Bonney Wrote:  The stream has worked for me the last 2 nights. It can't be anything I've done, as I haven't changed anything on my computer.

Hmmmm, this gets stranger so theres a bunch of us that still cannot view the web stream (checked for the umpteenth time around midnight last night, still no luck) and a bunch that can.

Answers on a postcard as to what this issue could be........

To sum up I have done the following, Flash Player updated, Cookies and cache cleared, History Cleared, Refreshed Page over and over, Restarted Laptop a bunch. The regular BS Streams work fine, BSX web stream is just black screen with Player Loading Config in the middle of it.
Which browsers have you used?

Safari , Chrome , Firefox & Opera.

Just had another email from BSX recommending trying Incognito windows but just tried all of the above with no luck. Have forwarded them a screenshot of what I get, they say it works fine their end.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-01-2017 12:27
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

Just a heads up for those who were suffering from the web stream not working. I've just tried and it appears to have been fixed. I get the Spinning BSX logo, just hope it continues to work for when it goes live properly at 1130 and when the Live Shows are on.

Would be interested to hear back if it works for you too.

Cheers
03-01-2017 16:31
cwpussylover Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2017 16:31 )AprilFools Wrote:  Just a heads up for those who were suffering from the web stream not working. I've just tried and it appears to have been fixed. I get the Spinning BSX logo, just hope it continues to work for when it goes live properly at 1130 and when the Live Shows are on.

Would be interested to hear back if it works for you too.

Cheers

snap...perhaps the tech guy just got from a long winter break ImportantBig Grin

I LUV THE SMELL OF PUSSY IN THE MORNING!

Voted Official Forum Perv 2010! -but no fuckin prize not even some juicy nickers.
ALTERNATIVE POSTER 2011...Thanx guys!
ALTERNATIVE POSTER 2012...Thanx guys!

Funniest Poster 2015 thanx guys!
03-01-2017 17:26

babestation xtra