babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)
(02-01-2017 11:15 )AprilFools Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 06:34 )William H Bonney Wrote:  The stream has worked for me the last 2 nights. It can't be anything I've done, as I haven't changed anything on my computer.

Hmmmm, this gets stranger so theres a bunch of us that still cannot view the web stream (checked for the umpteenth time around midnight last night, still no luck) and a bunch that can.

Answers on a postcard as to what this issue could be........

To sum up I have done the following, Flash Player updated, Cookies and cache cleared, History Cleared, Refreshed Page over and over, Restarted Laptop a bunch. The regular BS Streams work fine, BSX web stream is just black screen with Player Loading Config in the middle of it.
Which browsers have you used?
02-01-2017 11:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(02-01-2017 11:15 )AprilFools Wrote:  theres a bunch of us that still cannot view the web stream (checked for the umpteenth time around midnight last night, still no luck) and a bunch that can.

Plus me who both can and cannot - I can view on my Windows 7 computer but not on my Windows 10 computer.
02-01-2017 11:45
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

(02-01-2017 11:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 11:15 )AprilFools Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 06:34 )William H Bonney Wrote:  The stream has worked for me the last 2 nights. It can't be anything I've done, as I haven't changed anything on my computer.

Hmmmm, this gets stranger so theres a bunch of us that still cannot view the web stream (checked for the umpteenth time around midnight last night, still no luck) and a bunch that can.

Answers on a postcard as to what this issue could be........

To sum up I have done the following, Flash Player updated, Cookies and cache cleared, History Cleared, Refreshed Page over and over, Restarted Laptop a bunch. The regular BS Streams work fine, BSX web stream is just black screen with Player Loading Config in the middle of it.
Which browsers have you used?

Safari , Chrome , Firefox & Opera.

Just had another email from BSX recommending trying Incognito windows but just tried all of the above with no luck. Have forwarded them a screenshot of what I get, they say it works fine their end.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-01-2017 12:27
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

Just a heads up for those who were suffering from the web stream not working. I've just tried and it appears to have been fixed. I get the Spinning BSX logo, just hope it continues to work for when it goes live properly at 1130 and when the Live Shows are on.

Would be interested to hear back if it works for you too.

Cheers
03-01-2017 16:31
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(03-01-2017 16:31 )AprilFools Wrote:  Just a heads up for those who were suffering from the web stream not working. I've just tried and it appears to have been fixed. I get the Spinning BSX logo, just hope it continues to work for when it goes live properly at 1130 and when the Live Shows are on.

Would be interested to hear back if it works for you too.

Cheers

snap...perhaps the tech guy just got from a long winter break ImportantBig Grin

03-01-2017 17:26
joodaa Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi, I recently purchased a months subscription to bsx and when I try to play videos I get an error message saying 'Cannnot load M3U8: Cross domain access denied'. I've never had this problem with anything else before, does anyone know of any solutions I could try? Thanks
11-11-2017 15:18
terence Offline

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
11-11-2017 15:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

its likely a result of using an incompatible browser. or your trying to access a mobile site with a destktop browser thats sending the wrong user agent.
rarely will the issue be your end like many of the posts in that topic suggest, i tend to find its a bad config on the source site. such as a badly configured link or port.
so i would recommend you try disabling your browsers inbuilt vpn if it has 1.. turning off in private filters and adding a user agent switcher extension to your browser of choice.
and disabling any addblocking software your browser is running.

if you still have no joy open the devconsole and take a screenshot of the console log tab.
it should show any loading errors, which can then be passed on via an email to babestation support. (you might want to ask for a refund or extension if they take more than 48 hours to fix or reply to errors.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 16:12 by HEX!T.)
11-11-2017 15:50
Babestation official Offline
Senior Poster

BSX are having technical issues and unfortunately won't be broadcasting this weekend from 8th-10th December. We are trying to get things up and running as quickly as possible and should be ready to go live again next weekend. Thank you for your patience.
08-12-2017 12:17
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

[split] BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
I am not very happy I signed up to Rampant tv silver VIP so I could watch Sapphire on Friday and Carmel Anderson g/g on Saturday it would not let me watch BSX stream on the Rampant tv website to make things worse, I see that Carmel Anderson is not on any more on Saturday and Busty Cookie is doing a g/g instead I am not happy about that because Carmel Anderson is my cup of team and Busty Cookie is not my cup of tea I wasted £10 pound for Silver VIP if I know Busty Cookie was going to be on I would of never signed up for Silver VIP I will learn from my mistake in the future

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
23-03-2019 06:52

babestation xtra