babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Just a black screen (or other tech problems) please post here
(27-06-2010 12:09 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  The last time I used my mobile phone for texting BS was when we could text in the show BSXTRA. I also got that message that you mentioned above and its been months since they stopped the show and sending those kind of texts to my mobile until the other night.

hi, had you text STOP previously to stop these messages? If so, could you also PM us your number and i'll pass it onto the services team

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
27-06-2010 12:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(27-06-2010 12:58 )babestation Wrote:  
(27-06-2010 12:09 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  The last time I used my mobile phone for texting BS was when we could text in the show BSXTRA. I also got that message that you mentioned above and its been months since they stopped the show and sending those kind of texts to my mobile until the other night.

hi, had you text STOP previously to stop these messages? If so, could you also PM us your number and i'll pass it onto the services team

I have to confess that I have not but its been 2 months since I received my last message from Babestation.
27-06-2010 19:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babestation Offline
Since 2002

for anyone else who received this promotional message after using BSXTRA or similar in the past, please reply with STOP if you don't want to receive them. We did a big push to all our users from the last 3 months or so, so although you haven't received anything for a while, you would have been included.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smile

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
28-06-2010 10:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lexfellini Offline
Apprentice Poster

Just wondering how many other people have had a pin problem with bs xtreme tonight 30/07/10. It seems that the automated service is rather good at charging you but not very good at supplying the correct pin. The help line however is excellent at playing rotten music at you and wiping out any remaining credit. Sorry. Rather cranky as i've not had my boob fix tonight!
31-07-2010 00:29
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

The following thread has a customer services phone no in if you're having any problems:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=19155
31-07-2010 08:05
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

I had the same problem last night. Signed up at 11.54, Entered pin and immediately rejected and another activation code appears. Tried to ring customer services from 1155pm til 115am and never got thru. Truly shocking service. I hope there is a refund and an extra live show as compensation.
31-07-2010 09:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(31-07-2010 09:17 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  I had the same problem last night. Signed up at 11.54, Entered pin and immediately rejected and another activation code appears. Tried to ring customer services from 1155pm til 115am and never got thru. Truly shocking service. I hope there is a refund and an extra live show as compensation.
I signed up at around 11.45 ,entered my pin and got the incorrect pin number , i tried entering the pin several times with no luck , i then thought it may have been my mistake and i may have sent them the wrong number to receive my pin , so i stupidly spent a further £5.00 and purchased a new pin , and had the same thing happened again , the incorrect pin number message came on screen , had no luck with customer service either and used all of my credit trying . i then came on here and sent Babestation a private message letting them know and giving them all the details and my mobile phone number used to purchase the show as they say that they monitor closely any problems and tell you to private message them and they will reply , they have not yet replied , so to sum things up i spent £10.00 and all my credit on BSXtream last night and got fuck all , just ripped off . I regard the theft of £10.00 of my credit a very serious matter and if i do not get a full refund i will be taking the matter further with the appropriate authorities .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2010 11:39 by mr mystery.)
31-07-2010 10:55
Lexfellini Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well its been nearly 24 hours since i pm'd babestation and made my original post and still no reply. Not suprised, from what i've read about cellcasts customer relations this is what is to be expected. Has anyone else heard anything re last nights pin issues? Did anyone get to see last nights live show?
31-07-2010 22:29
JulianC Offline
Apprentice Poster

I purchased tonight's show and all I can see is a frozen image of the trailer (with the age warning icons). How do I get my money back please.
11-09-2010 23:13
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

It's just about to start, guess they are having some tech issues 2night?

11-09-2010 23:16

babestation xtra