babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)

juicylucy69 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BSX Tech Problems (Including Black Screen)
Dam friggin, bs xtreme, it just kicked me off & I've paid a fiver in phone credit, entered pin, watched few hours, really enjoying it & all of sudden screen went blank & is now saying I need to call for new pin again, NOT GOOD AM GONNA BE RIPPED OFF LIKE THAT

*sigh*

JUICYLUCY69
29-01-2012 02:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-01-2012 02:50 )juicylucy69 Wrote:  Dam friggin, bs xtreme, it just kicked me off & I've paid a fiver in phone credit, entered pin, watched few hours, really enjoying it & all of sudden screen went blank & is now saying I need to call for new pin again, NOT GOOD AM GONNA BE RIPPED OFF LIKE THAT

*sigh*

Iv'e also had the same problem in the last few days but it was nothing to do with Cellcast/BS , i get my signal from the Emley Moor transmitter in Yorkshire and they have been doing essential transmitter work in the early hours some days this week and i have been loosing signal altogether for just a few seconds at times , this then results in my pin not working when the signal comes back .
I was actually going to come on here and have a rant at BS untill i found out the transmitter was at fault and not BS .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-01-2012 12:25
jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
Ive just paid for the website and the server is down is anyone else having the same problems? is it typical sky customers getting shafted for not having freeview ?
16-02-2012 00:40
jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

Customer service well what a laugh you call them and speak to a very polite operator who says the technical team don`t work why the show is on, I notice someone quickly vetted my post on this forum shame the same people couldn1t be working on the website, I doubt I`ll see my fiver again thanks for nothing BSX, I`ll go to bed as the black screen really is annoying now
16-02-2012 01:36
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Yep their server is screwed.

Nice of them to rip people off for a fiver.
16-02-2012 01:42
terence Offline

i don't know if this is any good to you gents:

(05-09-2011 11:23 )babestation Wrote:  Hey guys, if you're ever having problems with Xtreme late at night, you're unlikely to get much help on here because we're all tucked up in bed, dreaming of sex with hot movie stars and stuff.

However, we do have overnight customer services for Xtreme until around 2am (I think), and you can reach them on 0843 289 3588.

You can also call the same number during the day from about half 10 onward to speak to one of our daytime customer service staff. If you have no joy on that number during the day, try calling 0844 357 0298, which is the main customer service number.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
16-02-2012 01:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

Yet again the website is down just getting the same unable to connect to server, you call the helpline and they say there are no technical people who can help at this time just have to give up and accept sky viewers are penalised
03-03-2012 01:25
Ray_Parlour Offline
Apprentice Poster

The streams working fine on mine, just refresh your browser if that happens.
03-03-2012 01:40
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
Babestation take the piss. I ordered the Xtreme night for a fiver just before 11:30, did all what was instructed (I got the phone code that I was to use with the unlock code on the freeview) then when the clock hit 11:30 the instruction came on again to input the phone code that was given when I could clearly see they've changed the unlock code on the freeview, obviously it didn't work because the phone code I got was suppose to be for the previous unlock code. I didn't mind paying again to get a new phone code to use with this unlock code. This time it worked but after about 10 mins of Tiff and Ava doing fuck all lol and with Tia doing most of the work and switched to a different AV channel to watch other stuff then after about 20mins I switched back to my AV Antenna that is freeview and again the same instruction came up saying put in the phone code with yet again a different unlock code showing on my freeview. Obvious my current phone code did not work with this new unlock code. Fuck me that's 10 quid for a 10mins show of Tiff and Ava hugging each other lol.

But Tiff is still my #1 girl. She should stick to her regular night if she's not comfortable with xtreme.

(30-03-2012 23:26 )rozza8 Wrote:  Can someone cap Tiffany, Ava and Tia, would be much Appreciated Big Grin

Tiff and Ava didn't do fuck all. Tia did they most work, it's like Tiff and Ava were hugging like they wanted to swoop numbers
31-03-2012 01:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
(31-03-2012 01:49 )O Danny Boy Wrote:  Babestation take the piss. I ordered the Xtreme night for a fiver just before 11:30, did all what was instructed (I got the phone code that I was to use with the unlock code on the freeview) then when the clock hit 11:30 the instruction came on again to input the phone code that was given when I could clearly see they've changed the unlock code on the freeview, obviously it didn't work because the phone code I got was suppose to be for the previous unlock code. I didn't mind paying again to get a new phone code to use with this unlock code. This time it worked but after about 10 mins of Tiff and Ava doing fuck all lol and with Tia doing most of the work and switched to a different AV channel to watch other stuff then after about 20mins I switched back to my AV Antenna that is freeview and again the same instruction came up saying put in the phone code with yet again a different unlock code showing on my freeview. Obvious my current phone code did not work with this new unlock code. Fuck me that's 10 quid for a 10mins show of Tiff and Ava hugging each other lol.

Had the exact same problem a few times in the last month or so myself , i kept getting a different unlock code between 11pm and 11.30pm every time i pressed the red button even if i stayed on the same channel , so obviously when you purchase the show the pin number is wrong because they keep changing the unlock code , this wasn't to bad for me because i had purchased the show via the BUNDLE10 method so i wasn't charged for that nights show , i just couldn't get to see the show annoyed .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 12:30 by mr mystery.)
31-03-2012 12:29

babestation xtra